VI

Hansel And Gretel

 


"Sehun-ah. I know you're still offline but I hope you could read this email when you wake up. I finally decided about the future of my pack and the future of your coven. Maybe

I'll beg Jongin to kill me and have his promise once again to stop killing us and have a peace with humans as well.

 

 

 

Maybe later."
Maybe you'll said Luhan didn't know what he was saying. He was being oblivious already as the fear was getting worse. Luhan tried to understand the whole problem but he can't. He knew it already. How his life would end and how peace would be brought down after the clash; When he was killed; when he was done.
His mission was to help wolves after all. And his mission was to be a hero. And being a hero is to sacrifice even his life for the sake of his pack and so he lived because of that. He didn't own his life.

 

Sehun: No. You promised me we'll do this right?

 

-But. I don't know what to do now. I finally understand the whole tablet. In the end, Just one of us will live. I don't want to happen thay anyway but see, there is no possible chance of winning. Our love can't do. This is a modern world. There isn't a love like a fairytale. There isn't a love like Cinderella in this story.

Sehun: but there is Hansel and Gretel love each other.

-And they were siblings

Sehun: and the author isn't our God to prevent us from rewriting the whole story. Luhan, We're trapped in an AU fiction with sci-fi and romance thingy and of course we will escape through this by using the three genres. It's a deep sentence but if you reconstruct or revise it, it will be "we are trapped in a problem and the way to solve it was to answer it by a problem as well." Did you get it? If the theme is bad, we can make it worse or more worse or worser or worstest. There is no such thing or word as that but everything is possible if we can have us. This is what I really meant.
I love you Luhan. And I can't change the fact that you really are my life. That thing is only I can't rewrite and revise forever.

-I love you too. I don't know what to do or what to say now.       I hope everything went fine.

 

 



The wolf pack gathered. It was the time. The Judgement day.

Two different allies, different races, different ambitions, One group. 


 

12:56a.m 
The blood moon came. Hundreds of wolves gathered and Hundreds of Vampires gathered as well; ready to slay each other. 
"It is been a while since I met the whole pack in here. Is this a good place? We're here at the grasslands but it seems like you all don't want here." Jongin's accent made the mood more intense. "The prophecy was proven and now the time has come for us. We should be happy because only one blood. Only one race will win. And 
We will win. I am sure of that."

"Don't be so complacent and too confident. Even puppies can growl." Yifan smirked. The wolves keep growling at them. "Well. I feel the fear inside of you. You can back out."
"I won't."

 

 

The atmosphere went silent.

 

 

"Bring me his head." Jongin whispered.

"I won't let you." Luhan showed up in the middle. "Fight with us. Now."

 

 

The wolves finally ran quickly into the vampires. Slashing napes, biting necks. The war started. "Yifan, please lead the council at the bottom for support. Please don't go in front for Jongin will see you. Please tell Tao to use his dummies in fighting the Vamps. And please tell him to froze the time. I know the capacity or the area which will be frozen was small but please let Tao lure the Vamps and made the time stop. Please also tell uncle to kill Vamps using his electric current coming from his hand for a faster kill. Um. And Minseok. Please take care of him as well." Luhan held Yifan's hand. "Don't worry about Joonmyeon. He would be alright."

 



Sehun was panting in the middle of the raging war. "Joonmyeon. Please use your shadows to kill the Vamps. Just hide. Cause if they knew you were against them, it would be a big trouble. Luhan and his fellow wolves were casting arrows and artilleries. It is now inevitable for us to kill Harpies and Vampires that was soaring in the sky. Luhan! How was Yifan doin?"

"The council were fine. The wolves were decreasing. Minseok!! I know you can hear my whispers. Call them all." Luhan smirked.

"Call what?" Sehun tapped Luhan's back gently. Luhan knew this would make the Vampires startled and he knew this would become awesome. He was planning to call it when the wolves are really dying for reinforcement. And so Minseok heard and he started to murmur. "I'm calling those who lives in the woods. With your strength, intelligence. Show me the real you."

Suddenly, In the middle of the war that kept on raging,  a hundreds of Giants appeared with some fairy shooting fire in the sky. They're very small like a fly and that will make the greatest advantage of the wolves. But the vampires weren't done. "Kyungsoo is casting a spell!"


" this big eyed cutie.." Joonmyeon grabbed the bottle of Kyungsoo's ash and threw it so that it would be drifted away. Kyungsoo's feet slowly been drifted in the air as well. He'd been yelling for help but no one chased him. Until he finally faded away. 
A guy from behind kicked Joonmyeon and Sehun painfully and they flew high. "Remember there were still Chanyeol who is in Vampires."

"But remember there Kim Jongdae who was following you. I'm a sasaeng. Nice to meet you." Jongdae strangled his neck with his electric hands and Chanyeol's head fell, leaving it a sign. "Annyeong Jaljayo. Sleep well."

 


As the time passes by, the numbers of the Vampires and the wolves have been decreasing. All of the councilors from the Vampire was dead except First. Tao from Wolves died. He over used his powers making him weak and so the vampires took the opportunity to slay him. Jongdae also been slayed. He was slayed by a Harpy that was soaring in the sky. Minseok backed off. He ran and fled and must be in the woods, healing his wounds. Sehun has already bruises and wounds as well as Luhan from the Vampires. 
The red moon appeared after the clouds once again. Luhan was worried about the pack.
"Right now, it was only ourselves. Only us. We can broke that prophecy. We can be as one Luhan. I know Vampires, Humans and Werewolves can be. We can fix this." Sehun kissed Luhan on his forehead. Luhan began to cry. "No matter what happens, I will be right here. Your sweet vampire will be right beside his lovely wolf. I love you Luhan." 
 

"I love you too Sehun.
Together. We can do this. Let's find the one who started this." Sehun held his hand. They quickly ran in the middle of the war. Finding Jongin. The vampires kept on biting wolf's nape and as well as wolves fighting by their claws. "I'm doing this for Yixing. For the peace he wanted long ago. For my mom who suffered. And for Sehun who fought for our love.

No one can tear us apart. Even that bloody bite. Even that bloody slash. You won't change our hearts." Luhan shut his eyes, finding the presence of Jongin. He ran quickly into the crowd, slashed whoever he met. Harpies, Gargoyles, Vampires, he didn't care. All of them was evil. All of them had sinned. 
Sehun's' eyes turned scarlet red as he saw Jongin staring at him. His fist clenched. Jongin became shadow and appeared infront of Sehun. Sehun pushed Jongin painfully and while Jongin flew he stopped in the middle of the air and flew back to Sehun.

But as they were both fighting, Luhan, saw something.

There was a sword on Jongin's back. Ready to stab Sehun. Luhan became puzzled.

 

He rushed his running through his pace

 

The breathing was slow.

 

"SEHUNAAA!!!"

 

 

Blood squirted in Sehun's stomach. Slowly, he kneeled in pain.
He vomit a glass of blood in the ground as he kept staring at Luhan.
Jongin laughed in horror.

 

Sehun was a vampire but he has a blood cause he didn't ever drink human blood.

Sehun turned lastly.. to Luhan..
And smiled. Despite of the pain he got on his wound, he didn't forget to smile at Luhan. Even though it was very weak. 

 

Joonmyeon turned back. Startled and surprised. He wanted to jump in happiness
According to Hansel and Gretel, the witch imprisoned Hansel to make him suffer.
Sehun = Hansel (got stabbed by the sword and now suffering)
Jongin = witch
If Gretel (Luhan) would be the one who was stabbed, for sure Hansel would be stabbed too.
Gretel would made it to the next scene.
 

The tears fell into Luhan's gray and blue eyes and the wind started to blew so vast. The night became quiet. It was done. They're the only one who will fight. Luhan and Jongin. 
"You're unforgivable."

 

"Look who's speaking." Jongin smirked. "A wolf will always be a life form that kept on betraying us."

 

"Cause you never understand what freedom is. Cause you didn't know what love is. Cause you're very evil and you forget your clan. You forget all of the hardships your coven done in billions of years. A worthless man. You should disappear."
Luhan's nails grew long and sharp. He rushed to him
As well as Jongin. He transformed into a black smoke and

They both flew.

Luhan slashed his chest and Jongin kicked his spine. Luhan quickly fell down with force. Painfully. The slash he made was enough to make Vampires weak but Jongin didn't. The prince walked in front of him, kneeled and strangled Luhan's neck.

"All wolves should be murdered. AND SO ARE YOU. YOU'LL BE THE LAST WOLF IN YOUR CLAN." Jongin bursted in laughter.
"I w-won't be. I am Lu Han. Th-The strongest wolf in o-our clan."
"How stupid.

 

 

 

Die." Luhan..

Felt his heartbeat getting intense

 

His breathe was very fast.

 

Luhan .

 

Lost his breathing.

 

"Gretel pushed her inside the oven and locked her. She lit the oven and the witch died.

The witch died in her own trap."

 

 

"The mess is done. I WON HAHAHA"

 

 

"No you aren't." 
Jongin suddenly flew in Luhan's stare. He quickly ran in front of him and lifted the Prince without even touching. "Remember the time when you saw me in the woods awakening my power?! It will also end like this. You're a dry leaf. One step and it will be broken. Just like you. You grew strong. Enough to be reliable but then, you grew dry and become pathetic. You're very disgusting.
Now, I'm not the child you saw back then. Because the person you met in the woods, is not a cry baby anymore. 
I am Lu Han. The son of Lycaon. Oh

 

And Should I say I am the Gretel?"
 

 

 

"And I am Oh Sehun
The son of Dracula.

 

 

And Should I say I am the Hansel?" Sehun appeared on Jongin's back.

 

"The Hansel and Gretel story told us things you surely didn't know.

Do not make your own trap."

 

Sehun held Jongin's waist for support. Jongin laughed sarcastically as if he already won the battle.

"Wicked Vampire." Luhan slid his hands on his mouth and open it painfully until his jaw fell and his head rolled on the ground. Jongin's corpse began to burn after his head fell. "Is the Oven hot?"

A lunar sign appeared into Jongin's cheek. 

 

 

 

The Prince of the Vampires has already been slayed.

 

 

Joonmyeon and Yifan held their hands as they walked slowly on their way home. For them to find a new chapter. While the two,,,

 

 


"Sunrise.. Finally it ended." Luhan lied on Sehun's shoulder. "Wait. How'd you manage to get that sword off?"
Sehun hugged Luhan tightly. Their eyes was still red and blue. "Hmm. I am Oh Sehun. 
The son of Dracula. Haha should I say that statement again? That was too scripted seriously."

 

"Seriously?!" 

 

Yeah.. The two will flirt until their lives will end.

 

But maybe,

 

It's not the end.. Next prophecy might been written..

 



 

"The will sun rose again just like the normal days. I want this to be finished. I want this silence.
I, and Sehun will make another chapter of this story. Where Wolves, and Vampires are one. Together again.
Only one blood. And one family."

I turned the last page that is written about you
But I have no courage to read it, I will erase the sad words

Our story will not be over
      (Peter pan - EXO)

 

 

 


 

A/n: Okaaaayyy~ Yay. Thanks for reading anyone. Hope you liked my short. (Very short) AU fiction :D Subscribe? Vote? Comment anything :) If I'm in the mood. I might wrote the sequel if some ideas entered in my head. So keep supporting~

Other Fiction:

Fanboy 101- where Luhan is a fanboy and Sehun is the Idol
Still Flying- Well, It's a Kris and OC fic. It is an angst. And! Friendship :))