III

Hansel And Gretel

 

Luhan went underneath the table and grasp something to throw whenever the door opens. He gulped and listened to every movement outside. He crawled back as the door knob began to move and as the key entered the lock. The voice coming outside, calling his name was very deep, which made him to frightened more and giving him the chills. " this."
He heard a shoe stepped forward and the sound were slowly getting near to him. What is happening?

 

 

 

"LUHAN!"

 

"MINSEOK!" Luhan quickly threw the pillow that fell into Minseok and rapidly rushed downstairs, making him almost stumbled down in frustration. Yes. He was desperate.
His eyes were tucked by a scarf.

"EXCUSE ME DAD.~
 

HA-HA. YOU CAN'T BEAT ME MINSEOK! I ALREADY TOUCHED YOUR BASE."

 

 

"But Luhan. It wasn't my base."

 

He slowly turned his head behind as he felt he was resting his hand on a soft wall.

But it wasn't a wall.

 

It was Sehun's Chest.

 

"I'm So—." Luhan knees became weak and so he fell. Sehun lend a hand on him and Luhan grasped it and stand. "I like how you turn red whenever I'm here beside you Hahaha. Don't be so nervous."

 

 

Why I can't say even a single word? Why I can't speak? 

"You. Why. Here. At. House..." It's thumping. Luhan began to hold his chest as it Sehun went closer.

 


 

Living room. Minseok and his father let them talk besides they knew that it was for business matter. "What is it?"

"I have something to tell you.

I know Baekhyun attempted to kill you last day. The way he tried to, what do you think he is?" Luhan didn't get what he say. Even though he knew that Baekhyun was a Vampire, and a part of the Undead's council, he kept silent. He didn't know what to say. "I know everything about Vampires."

"So you know about me?"

 

"What did you mean?"

 

 


 

The cave weren't that far from the Coven and the Pack. It was like a boundary between the two places. A boundary between the Wolf and the Vampires. This is where witches and other bad elements lived a thousand years ago where humans first lived to the country. They had created witchcrafts, spells, curses and so when the generation of Werewolves and Vamps that were united back then, they preserved the entire cave. Only authorized Vampires and Werewolves can go near inside the cave. 
Sehun whispered something quite mysterious and so the vines on the entrance left the hole. They searched for a tablet of gold inside. The tablet has a mysterious calligraphy on it that was made by alien life forms and witches. This is the proof that Witches once predict the prophecy and some instances with the help of other life forms outside the planet. The language and the calligraphy formed by a swirl and circles on it. The witches knew their language by staring on how the star move every other day. Until they made a lot of theory and magic. 
The writings were made of blood.

"The last and poweful witch in this world made this. It was written in her blood before she died. Life forms outside the earth told her about the future instances through communicating with light. Though it took several light years before the life forms had recieved the current information, the witch as well waited years before it replied. The first tablet was written in Chinese calligraphy while the second tablet beside it, was written in alien language. No one. Even the Vampires or Werewolves know the secrets behind this one. This remained mysterious until now."

 

"What happened to the witch?"

"The witch died because she offered herself to the life forms which had foretell the future. It might be impossible. But in my theory, the extraterrestrial lifeforms might sent her to other time plane instead. In other words, she wasn't dead."

"Before the shadow cover the entire moon after ten thousand years, two parents from different blood will gave birth to a child which will be settled for them to start the new war.
Only one blood
Will win."
Luhan got shivers after he had read the first tablet. His knees became weak. "Yeah. But the second tablet was the continuation. And yet, no one knows what will happen."

"But there are a lot of symbols and language here. There must be something hiding in here." The fire which was their light, has been blew by the strong wind inside. It's very weird how a strong wind blew vast only to teir direction and plus they're in the cave. "I have a matchstick. I have to go outside and light this."

 

"Leave me here. I'm okay."

 

 

Sehun held his hands. "Thanks."

The pages were burnt. Luhan couldn't read it precisely "Latin?
But aft— the war, it will be.. ended... The leader of the.... will die.. and then the.
Yeah. THANKS. It was very helpful. All the important words were burned?!"

"Ashes
Will drift through the child's hands. The mysteries will be revealed as they began to be awaken by reality. They will both — each other." A glow began to show at the back of the second tablet. Luhan carefully grabbed and turned it backwards. A new calligraphy showed.

 

"I am here."

 

Luhan didn't know what to say. He has a hint that maybe the one who wrote this was the witch who wanted to communicate with him. "Are you watching us? Where are you?"

The first calligraphy faded and another one appeared. "Can't tell."

"What will I do now?"

 

The cave became silent

 

"Hansel
And Gretel."


 

The writings began to glow again as Luhan heard many voices outside the cave. But this time it was very shuddery.

 

"小心" (xiao xin - be careful)

Four shadows went inside the cave. The glow was very dark until Sehun showed behind them. With his torch. The cave already became lightened and that's why he saw their faces except the guy who was beside Sehun.

 

 

Sehun yelled.
"Luhan.

I'm a Vampire."

 

Luhan almost kneeled in shock of what he heard. The beating of his heart went abnormal. "Se-sehun?"

 

"Please. Councils. Let him live."

"Meddling the Vampires leads to a further punishment." Second removed his hood. It was Baekhyun. Fourth removed his hood. It was Chanyeol. Third removed his hood. It was Kyungsoo. But First. Was still hiding.

 

"I love him!'

 

"YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN."

 

"I AM NO HUM--. WAIT. WHAT'S HAPPENING?!." Luhan tears began to fall. His sobbing became loud. He didn't know how to explain and tell them that he was a wolf because he was looking for the 'cause and effect' of the situation that will happen if he blurted his own secret out. It would be the biggest mistake he would do but. He-is-unstopabble.

 

"I am no human.

Kill me now cause I am your enemy. I am a wolf."


The council have been startled and their eyes furrowed because of the phrases they've said but First, only smirked. "This is what I've read on that second tablet."
First nodded. "It was right. She's very intelligent.

Mom was very intelligent."

 

"Y-you already knew what is written on that?
Who are you?!" Sehun stepped back but First only gave a small laugh in return. The Vampires were still petrified.

 

"Don't ever blurt a joke like that. If that's true I can slay you." Kyungsoo whispered.

"Sehun-ah... I'm very glad that you like me as well." Luhan was still sobbing so hard. "I like you too. I don't know why I feel this way when I'm with you. I feel comfortable and safe whenever I'm with you.

But... Sehun-ah.. I'm really sorry. But. We can't be."

 

"..." Sehun started to cry as well.

 

"Sehun-ah... please. Forgive me."

 

Sehun. Sehun wasn't that shocked. He smiled weakly. "We can do this right?"

"Quit meddling . Enough! Stop this ing drama!"
Baekhyun rushed to him without thinking. "I knew it. I knew you were the wolf that Lycaon blessed. You er go to hell!"
Chanyeol gripped his hands to stop him but then he manage to escape by the use of his shadow. "First! Do anything!" Sehun yelled. Chanyeol couldn't control Baekhyun's wild demenor anymore. He was on outrage.
"I'm sorry your highness. But it is not required for me to interfere the judicial. But I can let you go." First cut the rope by his fangs. "I will be right here."
"Thank you First."

 

Sehun quickly rushed and jump in front of Luhan. Baekhyun suddenly stopped. "I love him.

Why can't you understand."

"Your highness?!" Baekhyun transformed back in his state.
"Fine..

I'll give you what you want. If that's so..

Then I will kill both of you."

"A clap for second. Is that really you?" First went between them, clapping for no reason. "A real vampire didn't care about power. They're given strength to guide those who are lost."
He pushed Baekhyun's chest gently using his finger. "A vampire will win with his strong mind and heart."

"Look whos talking. A guy who was betraying the alli."

"I am not. I'm waking each other from the nightmares they have. At some point, I've realized that I have done too much for something. That the only next possible step to do is to stop. Leave them alone and walk away. It's not like I'm giving up. It's not like I shouldn't try. It's just that I have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly mine would eventually be mine. And what is not, no matter how hard I'll try will never be.

Right Luhan?" He grinned.

I somehow heard that phrases from someone I knew long time. He's from the pack. I forgot his name but I really know him...





 

Yifan?

 

"It's not like I'm giving up. It's not like I shouldn't try."

 


 

 

 

A/n: Feel free to comment for any suggestions. Subscribe? Vote? :) I don't know if I'm writing this well cause no one is commenting below :/ should I continue this? :)