Chapter 002

The True Neverland

C h a p t e r 0 0 2

"Please Tink?"

Authors POV

The fairy was soon found humming a oft tune making another piece of machinery on the beach the crew surrounding her talking witht he fairy. "Come on Tink please just this once. We promise we won't give you a bloodied bod ever again!" Jeongmin pouted

"Nope." she answered calmly "Tink please!"

"No means no Hook that is nasty and not to mention creepy" Tink replies the crew all let out long sighs till Minwoo comes walking towards the small fairy and her whole face lights up.

"Hello Jiminie how are you? " the youngest of the crew asks the small creature. "Hello Minnie you are as handsome as ever I see." the young fairy giggles as she bat her eyelashes flirtousisly at Minwoo. Tink has always had a thing for their youngest crew member so she has always done whatever it takes to please the young boy. The crew all think  that Tinks little crush on their Maknae was cute. Well except for a certain Captain who found it distracting and annoying.

"Thank you Tink" Minwoo replied to the fairies compliment before going into a serious aura. "Tink can you please deliver Sungyeol to the lost boys and Peter Pan?" Tinker Bell smiled nodding "Of course I can!" the once begging crew members slapped teir heads groaning. Why did they even bother with begging when they could have just had Minwoo ask?

"Thanks Jiminnie you're the best!" Tinker Bell blushed smiling before flying off to prepare to leave quickly. "We'll be waiting at Skull Rock at sunset." The fairy nodded speeding up her wings.

 

Sunset had came rather quickly the crew and Hook awaiting for the arrival of the young fairy. "I'm here! Sorry I'm late but I knew I would need some backup in case of anything so I brought this boy along." The fairy introduced the scowling male fairy. " This is Myungsoo my cousin. Don't worry he's on our side for sure." The crew nodded the Captain frowning in dissatisfaction at the strangers appearance but taking a chance and nodded for the crew to give the unconscious body to the two. "We'll be back in two days or less." Tink announced dragging both Myungsoo and the body away with her slapping the boys head. "Yah, stop pouting and help me you can see Sungjong after all this." the boy squealed hearing the name before flying off quickly with the fairy and body "We'll be back soon!"The Captain watched as the three faded into the rainbow airbrushed sky until he walked off to catch up with the crew that yawned tired from the day.