Chapter 001

The True Neverland

C h a p t e r 0 0 1

 

"Let's Find Tink!"

 

Authors POV

"Donghyun let's make a promise." Wendy said turning to face the male whose smile was soft and comforting to the mere girl.
"Let's promise we'll runaway together and stay together forever here in Neverland." Donghyun smiled wider holding out his pinky which Wendy took happily "It's a promise."
The girl smiled an eye smile coming onto her small pretty face "I love you Captin Hook."
This congused the boy "Wait What?
"Hook, hook, CAPTIN HOOK!"
"WHAT HAPPENED?" Donghyun screamed suprised at his crew mate shaking him "Captin Hook we have the location of Peter Pan." Minwoo stated bowing his head in respect for the captin "Very good, Minwoo go get the others I shall inform the twins to get ready and head out." Minwoo bowed once more to his captin walking away his once bright eyes taken away by that awful green wearing boy Peter Pan.
"Hey Young-" Donghyun stopped seeing the scene of the twins sharing a passionate kiss together before he coughed awkwardly. The twins coughed separating quickly afraid of upsetting the captain.
"We have location of Peter Pan please get ready to head out in ten minutes." He said ignoring the kiss but feeling his heart and stomach drop at the twins love for one another as he once was with the beautiful girl Wendy.
"Yes captain." They bowed scurrying to prepare quickly for the leave.
Thoughts raced through Donghyuns head as he prepared quickly for their leave casting his eyes to a small ring he had placed on the necklace he had placed around his neck.
"I miss you Wendy." He whispered kissing the ring on his chain. He began to wonder from time to time if he truly did care for the girl in such a passionate way as the twins did for one another but he had always shrugged the thought away from existence in his mind as he made himself believe he loved her dearly obviously not as a sister as they had planned to wed after running away. Then again his thoughts began to fill with a pair of pretty feline eyes that had became dark and distant after Wendys' death.
Minwoo had began to come into play for the captains questioning of his love for the beautiful Wendy.
His beautiful feline eyes taunting him with the beautiful shimmer they once held now replaced by a dull pass by strangers eyes, his pink lips that seemed so soft and tempting for the captain to claim, the soft s line and curves the boy held beneath the layering he wore during the day. Everything about Minwoo began to cover his once Wendy filled mind his questioning of his 'love' becoming greater as the days passed on.

Youngmin POV

The night was long as we prepared to leave we had decided to keep the leave for the next day, which was today, and rest on the ship rather then the rooms held in their hideout cave.
"Youngmin we have news." Jeongmin began stepping into the room where I laid in bed laying against the bed post holding a sleeping Kwangmin close to my upper body.
"The informer was a faulty. The location given by the messenger was false it was a trap set up by the Lost Boys and Peter Pan." I scoffed hearing this "I knew that stupid messenger was up to no good."
"Well we will be having a meeting after breakfast which will be ready in twenty minutes so please wake up Kwangmin so the captain wont get impatient and upset again." Jeongmin walked out closing the door softly as I gave a nod in reply to his request.
"Kwangie wake up." Kwangmin stirred in his sleep a whine coming from his milky white throat rough, high pitched and scratchy.
"The food will be served soon Kwangmin I'll bathe you wake up." My voice becoming firm causing my younger half to wake up with a childish whine.
The morning was a bit quiet as our captain frowned staring off else where as they ate Minwoo being as he is pushed the captain to eat and not get distracted causing my and the rest of the crew to chuckle at the nice relationship they held with one another.
"I want all crew members in my cabin in ten minutes." Donghyun stated leaving with Minwoo to his cabin
"Yes captain."

Authors POV

"Captain are you ill?" Minwoo asked away from the rest of the crew. Donghyun shook his head "I'm alright Minwoo just..." Minwoo casted his gaze downward "Wendy?" The captain nodded the boy looking a bit hurt but it had to be because he missed Wendy and wanted her back just as much as he did, right?
"Wendy... What will you do with her once we have retrieved her, Donghyun?" The captain shivered slightly at the mention of his name flowing passed those plush pink bow lips.
As much as he wanted too answer right away he pondered with a pregnant pause until he finally answered his usual answer that rolled off his tongue as quick as a rap when this all began "Runaway with her, marry her, and live happily ever after."
Minwoo seemed a bit worried as his eyebrows scrunched together a thin line appearing upon his pink lips.
Before the captain could address this look of worry and displeasure upon the boys face the loud happy voices the twins possessed came ringing entering the room.
"WE'RE ALL HERE DEAR CAPTAIN!"

Donghyun turns around to see the two cheerful twins but frowns when he sees their intertwined hands. But this time when he thinks of his loneliness his thoughts don't go directly to his beloved Wendy but to the youngest of his crew, the boy that stands just a few inches from his side Minwoo

It was as though Wendy flew away his thoughts of her over ridden by the younger. 
The twins noticed the awkward air realizing they hadn't detached their hands quickly doing so once it was noticed. This was how it usually happened ever since Wendy was taken away from their captain. The twins had to hide everything romantically possible for them from the captains sight they wanted him to heal not break farther then he already was with their romance between them.

Youngmin glances quickly at Kwangmin desperately wanting to touch his younger brother but could not because of the chance of upsetting their Captain so they both miserably keep their distance from one another until they are away from the Captain

It hurt worse then being burned by fire having to stay away from one another during these times.
"I want to have a discussion with you all on this faulty messenger." The captain announced rather quietly to the crew.
"It has come to our attention that this messenger is an alley with Peter Pan and the Lost Boys and we must now send a message back with this messenger we had under our noses for so long back to those worthless boys." Donghyun spat angrily as he knocked a picture of the once trusted messenger with him and the crew smiling. Sungyeol had came to them scared, alone, abandoned by the green wearing man Peter Pan and he now crossed his ways back to that stupid Peter Pan and the Lost Boys.
It was a sad tale really.
"What shall we do Captain?" Hyunseong asked.

The Captain gives a smirk than walks over to his desk and sits down in his chair kicking his feet up on his desk "i say we give Pan a little message back" the Captain says as his crew starts to share the same smirk as him

The Captain flicks his wrist signaling the okay for them to leave and begin.
"He's in the chain room."
Donghyuns smirk fades once the crew walks out quickly to their target. Picking up the photo he frowned deeper "You were a good kid. What happened?" Donghyun scoffed again throwing the picture in a drawer sitting back his feet kicked up on the table hearing the screams and desperate pleas that roared through the ship. Lazily turning on the music player blasting it over the screams just enough to sound the bit lest muffled from his ears smiling a sadistic smile of the screamed pleas of mercy blending with the music laughter coming from the fateful crew members he had.
"Wendy. I'll be there soon by your side again."
Three hours flew by quick the crew members walking back into the captains quarters unaffected by what they had just done to a once trusted friend of almost four years.
Heartless is what you could call them but they too did hurt inside hearing the boys cries the pain they inflicted on him but in their eyes he deserved worse the crime he has done to them was overly terrible. Going back to the ones who abandoned him in the worst state possible it was all a crime in their eyes it couldn't be forgiven for they gave everything and shared everything with the boy who gave it all back to the awful man Peter Pan himself.
"The deed is done Captain." Jeongmin announced with a smug smile.
"Good job boys." Donghyun complimented "Now any suggestion you would like to bring to the table as how we should send Yeolie back?" He asked smirking with a taunting voice intact.

"Tinker bell" Minwoo says immediately "we can ask her to take him back" Minwoo continues happily at the chance to see his close friend. Donghyun frowns at the fairy's name and how fondly his youngest crew member says it.

"With a little magic. That's all it takes she takes him and comes back dropping him off piece of cake right?" Minwoo said the crew nodding "What do you think Captain?" Donghyun shook the odd feeling away nodding to the younger "We will find Tinker Bell and she will do the job later tonight." The crew nodded
"TINKER BELL HERE WE COME!" They boys ran out laughing and pushing on a quest to find the fairy. Donghyun shook his head with a low chuckle at the boys.
"Captain." Donghyun turned seeing the baby member standing next to him.
"Yes Minwoo?"
"Why did he do it?" The captain knew who the younger spoke about.

Sungyeol.

"I don't know why Minwoo. I wish I did but... Let's just leave it at that." Minwoo seemed lost staring at me hearing my response "Okay... Donghyun hyung do you think..." The younger trailed off "Do I think what?" Minwoo shook his head "Forget it it was nothing. Come on let's look for Tink"

 

 

 

 




Authors Note:

Heyo it's MA15 here again with SP2006 again with a new fanfic we're writing together based off of Boyfriends newest comeback Obsession! It's amazing and the story line was just too good to pass up writing.

Well we hope you like how it's coming together so far remember to comment, subscribe, and upvote if you want!