Chapter 005

The True Neverland

C h a p t e r 0 0 5

"Oi it's that bloody "

 

Another giggle was given from the blonde girl "Oh you know the usual....bloody." answers the tallest of the girls with a giggle.

"I see you have a dead being of your own don't you? Hehe and here I thought you all loved one another." Minsoo glares at the Mad Hatter as she likes to be called.

"Sooyoung don't give them such a hash thing to hold onto." The Twist says smiling wickedly.

"What business do you have here this time?" Changjo voiced becoming irritated at what they've said with their wicked grins.

"Oh we just wanted to visit see what all the fuss was about." The Mad Hatter sang appearing next to the corpse poking it. "Now we see what it was. Hehe a mess along with a body. It's played out boring but seeing as you both are so upset it makes me feel....tingly." The girl tipped her hat staring down at the body almost mesmorised by the wounds inflicted on it.

"OMO" the tiniest of the girls squeals running over to the body "so much blood."

"Such perfect cuts" the cat like girl says running her finger along a cut on Sungyeol's arm.

"Each cut perfect and on the most important arteries" Alice says as she admires the body.

"I bet he screamed till he was bloody mad" Sooyoung exclaims giggling loudly along with the other four girls. Minsoo felt a vein popping Changjo shaking with anger. The five girls smiling seeing their reactions.

"I see we hit a nerve" Rise giggles

"Just leave now." Minsoo growls

"Oh well alright Hehe let's go." smiles the Hatter tipping her hat 

"We do have a body to deliver before sunset." Twist says checking her broken watch before tucking it back into her pocket as she walks away the others following giggling while dragging their body away. "Bye, bye boys we'll visit agian sometime!" Changjo glared at the floor hoping they wouldn't. "

Oh by the way" Chesire says reappearing behind the two boys scaring them "I find it funny how you stick up for a dead person who sold you boys out multiple times to the dear Ol' Captain and his crew." Rise purrs as her body slowly disappears legs first then works its way up her body till only her head is visible for a few seconds then that also diappears till she completely reappears by the rest of the girls who are slowly dragging away Sungyeol's body while the boys where distracted. The boys couldn't speak hearing the news, they whip around to see the body gone along with the five girls. A building anger starts from within them along with confusion mixing into it all. What the hell was going on here?

 

Back with Hook and his crew

Nightfall came rather quickly an awkward silence amongst the crew and Captain. Walking into the kitchen as Minwoo announced dinner Donghyun encountered a similar scene from the other day. It madde his blood run full speed, boiling in anger seeing the twins feel the youngest crew member up. Minwoo stared bored at the twins telling them he was in no mood to play around with them until the oldest of the twins began to lean in whispering things that disgusted the Captain.

"Ehem"

"Oh Captain!" The twins jumped away from the young boy.

"What have I told you two? Don't touch Minwoo i such ways."

"Yes Captain we're sorry."

"If I see this agian I'll make sure Jeongmin gets his free hits from the past three years of annoyance you've set on him."

"UNDERSTOOD!" the twins rushed off scared. Donghyun dragged the young one off into the room they shared the sweet moment neither of them could nor wanted to forget. "Minwoo-"

"Shutup." This shocked Donghyun had the younger really cut him, the Captain and his favorite hyung off? "I don't want this bull from you anymore. Can't you see I'm ignoring you!? I CAN'T HANDLE THE BULL YOU THROW AT ME! I WANT TO PRETEND IT'S OKAY BUT IT'S NOT DONGHYUN! NOTHNG IS FUCING OKAY I'M HURT! I EVEN STUCK WITH THE TWINS TO MAKE IT GO AWAY!"  the outburst scared the Captain when he tried reaching for the younger he was slapped away. "DON'T TOUCH ME I'M NOT WENDY!" what was he going on about? why was he hurt?

"Minwoo why are you acting like this?" the younger scoffed tears rolling down his cheeks

"why? WHY AM I ACTING THIS WAY? BECAUSE I CAN'T BE WHO YOU WANT!" Donghyun felt a slap come at him. How did he not notice the youngers feelings? The moments he blushed and looked at him so lovingly and the times he looked sad whenever he blabbed on about Wendy it all came together. But he knew he wasn't who Donghyun wanted.

"I'm so-"

"DON'T SAY IT! STOP PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Minwoo cried shaking dropping to his knees a complete wreck. Donghyun felt his heart tighten. He would be lying if he said he didn't love the younger but he wasn't all to sure if his feelings for Wendy would get in the way of it all. Yes he accepted that he loved the younger more than her but he still had a place for Wendy and he wasn't all to keen on it possibly causing problems for the two. He was over joyed to hear the younger loved him but he also felt remorse for not knowing sooner. They grew up together how couldn't he have noticed?

"Min..." Donghyun whispers almost on the brink of tears himself. Slowly Donghyun kneeled next to the sobbing boy pulling him into his arms even though he expected to be pushed away the boy leaned into him laying his head on his chest sobs coming to a stop. "Minwoo?" Donghyun calls trying to get the youngers attention, but no answer came in return "Minwoo-ah" Donghyun calls again shaking the boy just to have him fall limp against floor. "MINWOO-AH" Donghyun screams pulling the boys head into his lap trying to shake him awake. Donghyun can't understand what happened one minute he's crying and now he's unconsious. "JEONGMIN, HYUNGSEONG HELP!!!!" Donghyun gently pets the boys hair back leaving light kisses on his face whispering and pleading for the younger to wake up

"Captain whats wrong?" Jeongmin asks rushing into the room with the rest of the crew behind him.

"I-I-I don't know what happened..W-we had a fight and he was crying and then h-he j-just.." Donghyun sobbed as Jeongmin and the rest of the crew rushed into the room. Jeongmin drops to the floor quickly checking the youngers pulse and to see if he has any wounds.

"I-I think he's just dehydrated, maybe a bit sleep deprived, and I don't think he's eaten in awhile." Jeongmin gently assures "take him back to his room so he can rest for abit and take him some food once he wakes up." Hyungseong picks the younger up bridal style taking him off to his own room with the twins following him out. "Y-you should try to get some rest to Hyung" Jeongmin says before leaving the room, closing the door behind him on the way out leaving Donghyun to himself on the floor still sobbing as Jeongmin's words go through his head 'lack of sleep,dehydrated, hasn't eaten' it's all his fault he did this to the younger he made him like this...this is all his.