Chapter 004

The True Neverland

C h a p t e r 0 0 4

"The maddest of the mad"

Waking up in the morning was usually the hardest thing to do for Donghyun but today something brought him to open his eyes happily. But that quickly faded as the Captain found the bed empty from a smaller bodies presence and warmth. "Minwoo?" No response. Sighing Donghyun began to ready for the day. Once ready he hurried down stairs surprising Jeongmin who had awoken merely minutes before the Captain had. "Captain why are you up so early?"

"No reason I just...I woke up early I don't know why." another lie. He knew he had woken up in hopes to see the adorable hamster like face Minwoo possessed making the Captain smile and turn into another character around him not to mention the sweet personality he held up. "Have you seen Minwoo?" Jeongmin nodded "he went to prepare breakfast." Donghyun thanked the crew memeber rushing into the kitchen. "Good morning Minwoo." Donghyun sang lightly wrapping his arms around the mallers waist. "Good morning Captain." The smaller continued preparing breakfast asking the Capatin to release him making the older pout. "Captain stop that it's not very Captain like." Minwoo stated flatly "But Minwoooooooo"

"What?"

"You left me alone this morning!"

"I had too."

"Not uhh" Minwoo began to get frustrated by the Captain's childish ways causing him to slam his fist on the counter. "Captain! Stop acting like this and wait for me to call you for breakfast!" Donghyun was shocked at the boys outburst hanging his head. "Fine" Donghyun slumped out wondering why the boy was acting so very cold and irritable. Had it been from the previous night? It couldn't have been. The younger didn't have any feelings for him, right? If this is so why is he acting this way? Hmm must be his hurting him. Maybe I went to hard? Donghyun continuedhis pondering even during breakfast noticing the boy only played with his food. "Min you should eat not play." Sighing Minwoo stood up dumping his food away. "Ehh!?" I could've eaten thaaat!!" Kwangmin whinned earning a glare from the younger. "I'm not hungry anymore. I'm going to do some errands. I'll meet up with you all when Tink comes back." Before a reply could be given the door was slammed signaling the younger had left. "What's up his today?" My was in it. Donghyun thought wanting to say it but instead laughed at the thought. "They're both on crack today..." Donghyun glared at the memebers before smiling realizing he did seem like he was on something. "I'm full here Kwangmin eat up." Kwangmin Squealed munching the uneaten  food the Captain gave him. "I'll be in my office."

An hour later I hear Kwangmin's voice go past my door with loud foot steps. "Minwoooooo where are you taking meeeeee??" Kwangmin whines. Minwoo? Why is he with the twins again? Or at least one of them. Curious as to what all the giggles Kwangmin was giving Donghyun followed the two wondering what they were up too. He sneakily followed he two pressing his ear against the door they closed behind them. Before the conversation could even start Jeongmin ran in shouting "TINKERBELL IS BACK HURRY UP PEOPLE YOU KNOW HOW SHE GETS WHEN KEPT WAITING!!" Donghyun rolled his eyes rushing away to seem normal when the two began unlocking the door coming out. "HUUUUUUUURRRRRYYY!! she'll eat us if we don't get there noooooowww!!"

"YAH I don't care about you brats I only came here for Minwoo."  Tinker Bell yells pouting because she can not see Minwoo anywhere in sight."I'M LEAVING BYYEE BYYYE!" Myunsgsoo sang happily flying away before he was pulled back by the girl "Hold on there Sungjong can wait a few minutes." Myungsoo glared "I'VE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE THREE DAYS I NEED TO SEE HIM NOW." He barked in return "Yeah yeah hold on a minute we have to inform everyone what happened and why we took longer than we planned." With a roll of his eyes Myusoo opened his mouth "Wendy amy not be in their possetion." Everone gasped hearing this. "What do you mean? Did she escape?" Jimin shook her head "Before we dropped the body off we decided to ransack the place a bit to give more of a scare." Everyone chuckled a bit at the fairy knwoing very well she likes doing unplanned things like that. "While we were doing that I found something interesting." Myungsoo pulled  out photos passing them to the group Jimin smiling  happily when she saw Minwoo standin close to her with Kwangmin. "Whats this?"

"A diary or planning journal of some sort I'm not all to sure myself but if you look and read it says Wendy was only an illusion that soon vanished after two months of them keeping Wendy." Everyone was shocked "what I don't understand is how it all adds up Wendy was brought here she was completely real."

"Mabe she escaped some how?"

"True but how could she have if she had eyes watching her all the time?" suddenly a memory came to Hyonseong "Sungyeol said something about Wendy." Confused by this everyone leaned in close to hear what he had to say. "While we were leaving he said something about WendyI remember him saying her nameand going on about a nice old couple a little out of the west fairy kingdom area." Myungsoo came rushing into the group unknown earlier to the group he had gone in search for Sungyeol's room. "Just as I thought Sungyeol had something similar." Myungsoo showed a page with handwriting. "It says here he was actually the same as Wendy. He was brought to NeverLand by Peter Pan he doesn't know why he was but he was." Myungsoo flipped a few pages ahead "Here he wrote that Wendy escaped only four weeks after she was taken away from you all by Peter and- Holy ."

"What? What happened?" Ripping the book away from Myungsoo's possesion Donghyun fell to his knees. "Captain what happened?" Youngmin took the book shcoked at the text. "He free'd Wendy as she was his sister."

"What the ?"

"How is that possible? Wendy doesn't have siblings. Does she?" Donghyun nodded "She does. she has two little brothers."

"But Sungyeol is older than-"

"He was brought to NeverLand about three years after Wendy."

"This is all too confusing what the hells going on here? Wendy isn't really with those bastards and we killed her brother who actually saved her?" Myungsoo and Jimin nodded slowly also shocked by this outcome. "What do we do now!? How can we find Wendy now!?" Myungsoo flipped some more pages then stopped "Looks here like Sungyeol had planned everythingout. Informations all here on her whereabouts and other places she could be." Donghyun stood up again "Then we follow what Sungyeol says and find Wendy this way." Everyone nodded showing mixed emotions of sadness, confusion, joy, hope, and everything in between. Why wouldn't they? They happily executed someone who actually helped them.

 

(S o m e w h e r e E l s e)

"HOLY !" A boy screamed seeing the corpse laying on the floor hideout. "Daniel what the hell are you screami- OH MY GOD!"

"SUNGYEOL" A crowd of boys gathered around shocked by the discovery. Not only had their place been ransacked they had a corpse of a friend given to them."What are you all going on about?" The Daniel boy cried out what had happened shaking in fear and sobs into his lovers arms. Smirking the new comer kicked the lifeless body laughing at the sight. "I see they got you in the act didn't they Sungyeolie?" The boy laughed again kicking the body once again the boys surrounding the body and him. "Well I guess your works done with me you little er. Clean up this mess will you boys? I don't want this place to smell of dead ers." A door slammed signaling that the boy entered a room for the night. Daniel cried louder into his lover's arms the male whispering things about it being okay. sighing a well built male spoke up "Byunghun take Daniel to your room we'll clean up here."

"Thanks C.A.P"

"No problem" Byunghun carried the crying boy away leaving C.A.P and the last member alone "I don't like this one bit Changjo."

"Me either poor Sungyeol."

"He was such a bright kid."

"I thought he was a stupid little " says a light pretty voice from the trees behind the two boys. C.A.P and Changjo's heads snap towards the tree behind them to see five girls jump down. Minsoo and Changjo both know this group of girls very well and know to handle them carefully or they would be risking their heads. A short giggle came from the small young blonde in the middle who was dragging a bloody hachet behind her. "Hello Lost Boys it's been awhile hasn't it" says the blonde.  Minsoo calms his breathing and slowly greets the girls watching his every word so not to set them off. "Yes, yes it has. How have you girls been?...Alice"