Pee

Where were you?

The next morning, I woke up to a very cold morning. I opened my eyes slowly and allowed the sunlight to attack my tired eyes. I stretched my hands and legs, feeling so relaxed. The moment I realised that I could stretch so much, I quickly turned and found Daehyun not next to me. "Eh? Where did that kid go?" I mumbled to myself as I got up to a seating position. I realised that I was still in Daehyun's black shirt and coat. 'Mmm, I really can trust him, can I?' Unintentionally, a smile broke out on my face.

I suddenly heard a key being slotted in the room door and the next second, the door swung open revealing Daehyun, who was wearing a black snapback and a black sweatshirt.

"OH! Jaehee-ah? You're finally awake? Good morning ~ " Daehyun sung as he placed both hands by the side of his cheeks. (Like in the picture below)

I couldn't help but to chuckle at his cute personality. "Good morning, Daehyun." I smiled. "I thought you didn't have any clothes on last night?"

"Well, I woke up early this morning and I suddenly realised that I kept some extra clothes in my car. So I went out and slipped these on." He smiled.

I raised one of my eyebrow, "Or, did you purposely forget about your extra clothes so that you could show off your gym body to me last night, hmm?" I wriggled my eyebrows.

I noticed Daehyun suddenly blushing, "NO! Hey, come on! Don't do this to me, Jaehee-ah..." We both laughed at the joke I made.

We had some talking and chit-chatting going on and we laughed at some jokes we both made. After about thirty minutes, Daehyun said, "Come, let's go get breakfast. You must be hungry. Your stomach was growling the whole time we were talking!" He chuckled, leaving me speechless. I touched my tummy and my eyes widdened in shock, "Was it?" I was embarassed and Daehyun just continued chuckling away. He grabbed my hand and we made our way out. Before leaving the guesthouse area, we went to the receptionist counter and Daehyun paid the ahjumma for our room rent last night. We then headed towards the car.

"Daehyun..." I voiced out. "Mmm?" He hummed.

"Thanks for paying the rent just now since I didn't bring along my wallet."

Daehyun laughed, "What are you saying!" He stopped in his track and grabbed my hand as I stopped walking as well. I turned to face him as he gently placed his hands on my shoulders. "Jaehee-ah... There's no need for you to thank me for anything I'm doing to you because we both clearly know that we are going to get married soon. And it's the duty of the husband to take care of his wife. You know that too, right?" His words made me flutter. I just smiled in response.

After breakfast, Daehyun sent me back to the beach where my car was parked at the previous night. He actually wanted to send me straight back home but I told him not to as I have to drive back my car. We got in our respective cars and we began making our way back to Seoul. His car was right behind mine all the way back to my house. Upon reaching my house, Daehyun parked his car next to mine and we both got out from our car and entered my house.

"Jaehee-ah..." My mum sobbed while running towards me and hugging me tightly. "I'm okay, no worries." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Don't you ever run away from home like that." She glared at me. I chuckled. She immediately turned to face Daehyun. "Thank you, Daehyun-ah. Without you, we would be worried sick! Thanks for accompanying her and taking care of her the whole night." Daehyun smiled warmly, "No worries, Mrs Park. It is afterall my duty to take care of her too."

I couldn't help to realise how my mum knew Daehyun accompanied me the whole night so I asked, "But omma, how did you know?" Leaving both Daehyun and my mum smiling cheekily away. "I told her." Daehyun responded. "What? When?" I asked. "This morning, when I changed my clothes in my car. I called your mum up in order for her not to get worried since your phone was not with you." He answered. "Oh ~ " I said.

Daehyun stayed at my house for a bit to talk and chit chat with me and my mum. We had a pretty good time getting to know each other even more. But the only embarassing part was when my mum just had to tell Daehyun about my childhood past when I accidentally peed on stage when I was seven years old during my musical performance at my school since I was having a stage fright. Gosh, how embarassing.

After an hour and a half, Daehyun said he was gonna make a move back to his home, which made my heart suddenly felt empty and sad. Talking and spending time with him was quite fun indeed. My mum and I nodded as we all got up from our seats.

"Take care and drive safely, Daehyun-ah. Thanks once again for your help." Mum said as we made our way out the front door. We walked Daehyun to his car as he got in.

"Take care, Daehyun. So when are you coming here again?" I smiled. Unfortunately, I earned weird stares coming from both my mum and Daehyun.

"What?" I asked them, puzzled.

"Nothing, sweetie. Just that, yesterday you were protesting about this whole thing so much but now you're asking Daehyun when's his next visit." My mum pointed out something that I didn't realise. My eyes went huge in shock. "Umm..." I tried thinking hard for an excuse but to no avail.

"Hmm... I guess it's a new start then. This is a good beginning." Mum smiled sheepishly while Daehyun chuckled.

"I'll come by soon, no worries." Daehyun smiled. "Don't pee around when I'm gone." He joked causing me to blush out of embarassment. This is all mum's fault!

My mum and Daehyun laughed. "Aigoo... She's going to hate me for this!" Mum laughed till tears surrounded her eyes. That's how hard she laughed. I just glared at her.

We watched as Daehyun reversed his car and slowly made his way out from our house. He waved his hand out of his car's window, waving at us, before turning away.

"So, you're opening up to him, aren't you?" Mum caught me staring away as Daehyun's car left.

"What? No." I lied. "Stop it. I know you're lying. I'm your mother." Mum chuckled. "Okay fine. Maybe I am. But only because he showed me that he's a good guy and someone I can trust, for now." I admitted.

"Of course he is! That's why we chose Daehyun to marry you and not his older brother. It's because Mr and Mrs Jung themselves said that Daehyun is more reliable and trustworthy compared to his big brother." Mum shared.

"Really? He has an older brother?" I asked. "Yup, he does. But Daehyun is obviously better." Mum said. "Anyway, what do you want for lunch, sweetie? I'll cook it now."

"SPAGHETTI!" I shouted as I hugged my mum tightly.

"Aigoo, this kid. Let me go!" Mum glared at me.

I let her off and chuckled as we both entered the house. Mum made her way to the kitchen as I made my way to my room. I threw my bag on the bed and checked my phone. I had one text message so I opened it. The moment the text message flashed on my iPhone, my eyes widdened in surprise and I grew scared.

'Hey babe, I'm back. Miss me?'