Chapter Two

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Farina's POV:

I was cleaning the oven. Suddenly someone hugged me from the back. It was Zakwan. He then kissed my cheek. "You're smelly, dont you know that?" he whispered. "Hey that's mean!" i said. "How was your day?" i asked. He will usually say "Just fine" or "Nothing much" and leave the conversation hanging just like that. But today instead of leaving the conversation hanging, he asked me to sit and i did.

He hold my right hand. "Farina.." he called my name with the sweetest voice ever which makes me fall for him even more. I shook my head, looking at him confusedly. "We've been together for 6 months now and I know it's quite early for this but i already made up my mind and I really in love with you, so um" he said, making a pause there. "What is it?" i said without having a clue about what's happening. "Farina farisya, will you marry me?" he said as he showed me a diamond ring, his other hand still holding mine. My heart beating so fast, i can feel my face turning red and warm. "YES!" i said, excitedly. I saw a big smile on his face and i hugged him. "You're still smelly tho" he said which makes me burst into laugh and tears but in a good way.

THE NEXT DAY

It is 10 in the morning and suddenly my phone ringing. It was Jackson. "Hey Jackson" i answered. "Hey Farina. Sorry i didnt have time to call you last night, i was busy" he explained. "It's okay. Oh, i forgot to ask you last time, what are you doing at Malaysia?" "Why? You dont like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter