Chapter One

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Farina's POV:

"Hey, guess what? I'M CURRENTLY AT MALAYSIA!" 

All of a sudden, i got a text message from an unknown number. I wanted to call that person to know who is it but Zakwan, my boyfriend suggested me not to since there's a lot of criminal cases happen and most of them started with a text, such as someone ask you to tell them your account bank number and stuffs and the next day you'll find out that your account balance is decreasing without you're using it. So i decided not to call that person back.

It was noon. I usually closed my mom's bakery at that time because most of the customer only will come in the morning and at night but i was so busy that i didn't realize it's already noon. Suddenly, the bell rings, telling that there's someone coming. I said welcome without looking at the person. While i took my Chocolate Danish from the oven and put it at the baking rack, i took a quick glance at the customer. It's a guy but i didnt saw his face. He's wearing a snapback and a red basketball jersey with something black inner under it.

After a few minutes, he came to the counter with 3 egg tarts and a tuna sandwich. Instead of looking at the customer, i packed his purchased and put it on a plastic bag and press some of the buttons on the cash register and it showed the total amount of payment that the customer need to pay. 

 

Jackson's POV:

I was passing Farina (the cashier) the amount of money that i should paid, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter