Chapter Seven

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Farina's POV:

It was afternoon. I just closed my bakery and was starting to clean up the sink. Not long after that someone knocked on the bakery window. I looked out and saw Jackson waving at me outside the bakery. I unlocked the door and welcome him. He gave me a hug and hand me a red rose. "Well thanks" i said, kind of surprised he bought that for me because he never really bought something before. "Why aren't you happy about it?" he asked. "You never really bout me something before and now poof! You bought me a rose" i explained. "Well it's never too late for it right?" he said and i shrug. "Okay so where is he?" he asked making an action like he was about to beat my fiance. I poked his waist and he laughed. "I'm kidding" he said as he hold my hand trying to stoping me from poking him again. "He's on his way i guess" i said, reaching for my phone and found out that i have a new message and it was from Zakwan.

 From: Baby

I'll be 15 minutes late, but i'll be there! See ya!

"He said he's going to be 15 minutes late" i said. "Well it seems like your fiance is buzier than an idol then" Jackson said, making his typical laugh. What Jackson said was kinda true tho, i mean he was really busy lately but as long as he still showing his effort for our relationship, i'm fine with it. "Hey" Jackson said, waving at my face. Without noticing, i was pensive for awhile. I looked up to him and nodded. "What are you thinking about?" he asked. "Nothing" i answered shortly. "Does your fiance has a nice body like mine" he asked me, showing off his biceps. "Is it really important?" i asked. He nodded and kept on showing off his biceps. "Oh stop it Jackson" i said, starting to laugh. "I bet he can't rap" he said then he show off his rap skills which he end up making mistakes and we burst into laugh. "Atleast he won't bluff" i said, still laughing. I could see his face turn red. "All of my friends said i am kig of bluff" he explained. "Well it really suits you" "Yah!" I started to laugh again. 

Not long after that Zakwan came and gave me a kiss on my forehead before greeting Jackson.They then tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter