Chapter Four

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson's POV:

We were talking about our past times and we talked to catch up with everything that we had missed before. Suddenly, the door was open. It was Bambam. "What? How did you?" "I told the receptionist that i left the key inside the room" Bambam answered without feeling guilty. "Ah, this kid" i sighed. Farina started to laughed. "It's okay, you can join us" she said. Bambam started to cheer up and sat beside her. "Kumawo (Thankyou)" he said. "What is it?" she asked. "He said you're ugly in Korean" I explained. "No no no, he's lying. Kumawo means thank you in Korean" Bambam said with his "no" hand gesture. I laughed. "Jackson hyung is the one who said that you're ugly" I can felt my face turned white. There it is, the secret have been revealed. "No i didnt" i said, acting innocently. "Yes, he did" "No i didnt" "He did. I asked him whether you're pretty or not and he said no" Farina started to make an angry face while looking at me. "Seriously Farina, you're going to trust him more than you trust me, youre own best friend?" i said, trying to convince her. "Tell me the truth then" she said, acting calm. I took a glance at both of them. "I did but i was just joking" I said. Bambam was cheering up while Farina was acting like she wanted to slap me but she didn't. "I'm sorry" i said. She rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, Farina's phone was ringing. I barely heard what was she talking about but i heard she said that she was at my room and she'll be back home soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter