Chapter Three

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson's POV:

"Hyung, who is she? What is her name? Is she pretty?" Bambam kept on asking me while i was getting ready. "Her name is Farina. We are best friends back then" I finally replied. "Is she pretty?" he asked. I was speechless. It was a trick question. If i said she's pretty, they'll think that i like her and if i said she's not, they'll tell her bout it later. But i bet Farina will be okay with it if Bambam told him bout that so i said "No" to Bambam. "But Jackson's visions are not that good, so i think she is actually pretty" Mark suddenly said as he enter the living room. Bambam nodded his head as sign that he agreed with Mark. "Hyung, will you introduce me to her later?" Bambam asked. "No way" i answered right away. "Please hyung, please" he said while doing some aegyo. I pushed him gently and made a "NO" face. Mark was laughing looking at our behaviour then he open the door. 

Farina's POV:

I was just about to knock the door and suddenly a guy opened the door. "Hello" i said. "Hello" that guy said as he bowed. "Is this Jackson.." i was about to ask him suddenly a guy showed up beside him. The other guy looks a bit younger than him. "Are you Farina?" the other guy asked me. I nodded my head and both of the guys looked at each other and giving some signals or something. "Who is it?" i heard Jackson's voice at the back trying to join the boys at the door. 

Jackson's POV: 

I was frozen for awhile. "Hey" she said. "Hey" i sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter