Chapter Six

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*11pm* Jackson texted Farina.

Jackson: Hey clumsy! Did you arrived at your house yet or not? Are you lost?

Farina: I'm already home 10 minutes ago. Sorry for not inform you, i was tired. Honestly, i'm already half-asleep before your text arrived.

Jackson: Thank god! I thought you were lost or something. Sorry for being mean but FARINA YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SLEEP YOU NEED TO COMPANY ME UNTIL I SLEEP!

Farina: According to who?

Jackson: Jackson. I'm a king remember?

Farina: Go away please

Jackson: I don't want to. Plus, i'm still mad about your engagement thing.

Farina: I'm really really really sorry bout it. I'll plan something to make that up to you okay?

Jackson: Introduce me to him and tell me him that you love me more. Only then i accept your apology and let you sleep.

Farina: Are you crazy?

Jackson: No, i'm Jackson.

Farina: Not funny, Jackson. Goodnight.

Jackson: Haha it is. Okay i'm serious. When are you going to introduce him to me?

Jackson: Why aren't you answering me? 

Jackson: Farina? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!

Jackson: I hate you.

Farina: I'm sorry, my fiance called me just now. And i did asked him whether he's free or not tomorrow and he said he will find some time. So meet you at my bakery tomorrow? At lunch hour.

Jackson: WHAT? I was just joking tho. But since you've already asked him so i guess I'll come then.

Farina: Why do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter