Sunday

Everyday Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany stretched her arms with her eyes still closed, refusing to slip back into consciousness. She felt her sides to look for him but didn't feel him there. She opened one eye to take a peek. The door to the bedroom was open, she tried to listen to any noises but she didn't hear anything. She half-heartedly left the bed and walked out still half-asleep. When she reached the living room area, she saw Nichkhun sitting on the floor and just staring at the view. She made her way to him and stood in front of him.

"Good morning, baby!" He exclaimed happily.

She didn't respond but instead she straddled and hugged him and she stayed in that position.

"Woah, what's this for?" Nichkhun asked.

"Shh. Cuddle. Sleep." She muttered and nuzzled his neck. He chuckled lightly and started running his hands down her back to lull her to sleep. His girlfriend was never a morning person, she would really choose to stay in bed no matter what, even if you persuaded her with shopping or even threatening her to rip all of her pink shirts. So he felt special that she sought him out just to sleep in his arms.

He then placed his hands behind him and leaned on to them for support. He didn't know how long he stayed like that, but he wasn't complaining. And it was all worth it when she pulled away while rubbing her eyes, a lazy smile on her face.

"Good morning, baby." She said and leaned in. He did the same while pouting his lips. She laughed and cupped his face and kissed him warmly.

"I could get used to this." He said and she laughed. She made to get off of him but Nichkhun wrapped his arms around her and stood up, lifting her in the process.

"I could get used to this." She used his line on him and he let out a hearty laugh while he brought them to the kitchen area. He put her down on the kitchen counter and asked her what she wanted to eat. She just smirked and hopped off the counter and made her way to the bedroom door. He gulped as he felt a sudden rush. She turned around and smiled seductively at him before fully entering the room. He counted 1 to 10 before following her.

..........

By the time they left the room, it was a little past lunch time. Considering the activities they had in the morning, they were starving. They checked the cupboards and saw that they had all the ingredients for Spaghetti Bolognese. They decided to make that and munched on fruits to appease their hunger. Nichkhun was in-charge of the noodles and Tiffany was in-charge of the sauce.

An hour later, they were seated again on the floor a bowl of Spaghetti in between them and a bottle of wine. It was so unlikely to see either of them act this way but it didn't matter because it was their day off from being who they were as individual. They were 'them' for the day. Not one and the other, but one. And this is how they wanted to spend that, by being silly and so unlike them. After a couple of bites, they started throwing food at each other and they ran around the apartment, each having a handful of Spaghetti.

They decided to have a shower together. One thing led to another and they found themselves on the bed and locked up in the room for a couple more hours. Once they got hungry, they decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter