Tuesday

Everyday Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was yet another hectic day of recording. Try as she might, Tiffany couldn't get those four words out of her head.

We need to talk.

Why? Why now? What went wrong?

All these questions swarmed her mind that she didn't notice Seohyun waving her hands in front of her. Taeyeon watched them from the couch she was sitting on that was at the other side of the room. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her best friend. She wanted to talk to Nichkhun to set him straight and avoid hurting Tiffany. But she knew that she shouldn't meddle with their business. She really couldn't blame them. The same thing happened with Jessica and they were all there witness her breakdown. They all knew how much they loved each other yet they had to break-up. Nichkhun and Tiffany are the same, they loved each other like no other couple she has known and had high hopes for them. But it seems some ending are just not meant to be happy.

Taeyeon stood up and made to sit beside Tiffany. She bumped her shoulder gently.

"Fany? Hey, snap out of it." She said gently while giving her a sidehug. Tiffany shook her head and covered her face with her hands.

Seohyun didn't like seeing her unnie all sad. She was really worried about Tiffany. She talked to Yonghwa about what was happening to her unnie last night and even shared her fear that they might end up like them. It was selfish, she knew. But Tiffany and Nichkhun had such an ideal relationship. They lasted this long and they matched each other so well, like it was meant to be. She wanted that. She wanted to be like how they were with Yonghwa. But seeing as how it's falling apart, she lost hope. It was a good thing that Yonghwa comforted her and told her that he'll always be there for her. She wished that Nichkhun told her these things instead of wanting to talk. Everybody knows what happens after that.

There was a knock on the door and their manager came in the room. They composed themselves and waited for him to say something.

"Girls, there has been a change with your album. A song has been added. It was written by Yuri and it was just approved just now. I'll give you two hours to study the song. I've ord

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter