Monday

Everyday Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was exactly six in the morning when they arrived at the studio. Taeyeon and Seohyun have been up since 4 in the morning so they weren't sleepy anymore by the time they reached their destination. Tiffany however was sleeping on their way so she was a little groggy and cranky. It didn't help that she and Nichkhun fought last night. They've been fighting a lot recently. She wasn't even sure why they were fighting anymore. Shaking her head, she decided to put these thoughts at the back of her head. She has work to do.

..........

He hasn't slept yet. He couldn't believe that they were fighting again. He doesn't even know why they were fighting in the first place. He sat up from his bed and scratched his head. It's all getting so stupid, all the fighting. Ever since the news broke out that they were officially dating, it felt like the world was officially behind them; odds were against them. He let out a frustrated sigh and fell back down on his bed.

"Damn it! I don't know anymore." He said while thrashing in his bed. All of a sudden, a pillow hit him in the face, stopping him with all his movements.

"Aish. Will you stop moving! Somebody's trying to sleep here." Taecyeon hissed.

"If you wanted to sleep at your convenience, then you should have slept in your own room!" He answered back, clearly pissed. His morning wasn't going so well.

Taecyeon sat up, glaring over at his friend when he realized that he looked like he hasn't slept at all. Judging what he heard from the previous night, he figured that he and Tiffany were fighting again. He felt sorry towards his friend and decided to let him vent it out.

"Fighting again?"

"Yeah."

"You've been at it for the whole night. I'm amazed I was able to sleep through all that."

Nichkhun just stared ahead, not acknowledging Taecyon's attempt at humor.

"What should I do, Taec? We've been at it for a while and I'm not even sure why we're fighting. We've been together for almost four years and it's just now that things are getting difficult. I miss her but I can't meet her because of how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter