Wednesday

Everyday Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you heard from Nichkhun today?" Sooyoung asked. Tiffany shook her head. She and the rest of TTS had the rest of the day off because they were editing the arangements of the songs they've recorded so they decided to go for a drive with the available members. Yoona couldn't go because she was filming a CF with Yuri. Sunny and Hyoyeon were filming a variety show. So the only ones who are on the road are Tiffany, Sooyoung, Jessica, Taeyeon and Seohyun who was driving. They decided to go on a food trip at Incheon.

They were halfway there when Sooyoung asked that question. Taeyeon glared at her and shook her head violently.Tiffany saw this and shook her head. "Yeah. He messaged me earlier. He even videocalled me." The other four nodded to what she just said which made Tiffany laugh hard. "What is up with you guys? You're acting weird." She exclaimed and everybody started laughing.

"Who cares if we're acting weird. As long as it's making you happy." Taeyeon said. Tiffany let out a contented sigh and smiled at her friends/sisters. It's always good to surround yourself with people hwo love you whenever you're feeling down.

Tiffany waited for the laughter to die down before continuing with her story. "He's been busy lately. Practising for their upcoming concert. I can't believe he'll be gone for a month."

"Oh come on! It's not as if that's the longest you two have been separated. Remember our world tour?" Jessica whined which made the others laugh but nod in agreement.

"You're right. Maybe it just feels longer because we're still in the same country and yet we couldn't meet-up. Even for a while. I can't even call him up during their break time because it was cancelled. 2PM's practising the whole day." She complained and pouted. Things were sort of starting to go back to normal between the two of them. Yesterday during her walk, the shift in their relationship was starting to get too much so she decided to make an effort to make things normal again. Nichkhun has been responsive to her actions so her hopes were up.

Her musings left her ignorant of the sudden tension that filled the car. Sooyoung and Jessica were eyeing each other like they had a secret. Taeyeon noticed and told them to cut it out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter