Jessica, Wait I II

I'm Sorry, Taeyeon

Jessica, where are you? What are you doing now?

I was thinking about Jessica at the dorm again, trying all my might to somehow unleash my angelic powers, then maybe I could try telepathy with her. I haven't seen her in-person ever since that day. I miss her. Though we still do keep in touch, I felt like without her co-presence, something is missing in my life. I miss her.

I regretted about how I was unable to protect her from defame.

I regretted how I was unable to explain to the other members the truth.

I sometimes blame it all on her, this ending was what she have caused herself, and it had nothing to do with me. Yet, I know it is somehow untrue. It wasn't entirely her fault.

I shrugged off the thoughts and looked into the mirror. The reflection image of myself showed the stylist fixing up my makeup. I took a deep breath and unlocked my phone, and before I checked the notification on KakaoTalk, someone called out "Dry rehearsal now!" and I stood up and brushed my skirt and gave myself a final check. What a timing.

*Taeyeon stands on stage*

"Sky that pours light~ I stand under it~ Fly as if I'm dreaming~ My life is a beauty~"

>> Pass forward

*Audience claps* *Crowd screaming*


*Flashback*

Taeyeon was not in a calm state and frantically texted Jessica after she left the dorm. Taeyeon steps out of the room to welcome back the other members.

"If you already knew you are a Night-Hunter, why did you even join Girls' Generation in the beginning?!" She typed into her phone and sent a message to Jessica..
"Now you're just leaving like that? Suddenly? Immediately?!" Sent.
"Why did you even come back to the dorm when you could text me?" Sent.

Tiffany and Sooyoung was hyped up as they just came back to the dorm after watching a movie starring Brad Pitt together.

Oblivious to Taeyeon not being "taeyeon" (calm), they went on discussing about the movie plot and how handsome Brad Pitt looked inside the movie. Apparently only two of the members came back to the dorm.

Taeyeon looked up from her phone and asked, "Where are the others?"

Just then, Taeyeon's phone rang a notification from Kakao and she immediately unlocked her phone, not hearing what the reply to her question was.

"I came back to take some of my stuff, that's all. Didn't you see the bag I was carrying on my back?"
"I loved singing since I was young, and I thought performing as a hobby. This project is for everyone. Someone told me that the world is escalating into grave danger and we should try to wipe them out, or at least slow them down. I'm sorry but the lawyers are going to deal with the company, don't worry."

Taeyeon was not sure why she felt betrayed. It wasn't an obligation to stick with the group forever. Yet, deep in her heart, she felt like a piece of her was taken away.

"Who is that person? A human?"
Taeyeon frustratedly continued typing,"What plans? How do I tell the other members? That you're a traitor and eloping with some good-for-nothing jerk who will just take away your fame and stain your reputation?"

"Wu Yi Fan. He's a Night-Hunter as well. He got news from Han Geng and left EXO to workout until he reaches 25. Han Geng has been lurking around the dark realm getting news since he left Super Junior." came Jessica's reply.

[A/N: Wu Yi Fan was Kris of EXO and Han Geng was once a member of Super Junior.]

"Plans will be revealed... in about a week or so. We're going to have a big meeting Taeyeon, I hope you can stand on my side. I know we made promises, but this is something I really need to do, if we don't stop the darkness, the darkness will wipe us out before we can even say 'From now on, Girls' Generation'." Taeyeon read it, and gave a long sigh.

After thinking it through, she asked Jessica again, "They know martial arts, but you?"

"They train on physical power. Soojung and I train on other aspects. I guess the training made us colder somehow.." Taeyeon read and nearly laughed, but kept it in so that Tiffany and Sooyoung wouldn't notice.

"Taeyeon, who are you chatting with?" Tiffany's sharp eye caught Taeyeon's grin and was wondering what was making her so happy.

Or not. Thought Taeyeon.

"Je-Jessica." Taeyeon stuttered over the name. She felt like she was caught red-handed with another girl and like Tiffany was her girlfriend or something. In truth, she just treated them both as really good friends.

"Oh, where is she? I haven't seen her for quite a while. All I see are fish EYES! Ugh~~~" Tiffany tried to shrug the thought of those pictures Jessica and Krystal both sent her that she always feared off her mind and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Yah!! Don't eat all the food!" yelled Sooyoung, and she rushed to the kitchen as well.