Green Baekhyun

BaekYeon Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

So this is my next update before my exam completely finish~yayy~ I've had no motivation at all recently and now I had a short one so a short one will be first before I completely finish my exam. So done with life then. And for this story, Taeyong wasn't suppose to be there but since I like him and this is a fictional story so yea he's in this story but just minor character. So enjoy even it a little.:))

 

 

 

He sits on one of Inkigayo's couch watching his girlfriend's performance.

 

"Baekhyun-ah. It's ending soon, let's go out," his group leader ushers him. "Oh. Okay.." He clumsily straighten up and flips his hair to perfection.

 

***

 

He wasn't really paying attention to what Gwanghee was saying, what he knew was Kim Dongryul sunbaenim won first this week. He was staring at the TV on his left, showcasing the other performers on stage. But. What he was looking at is none other than his girlfriend who just had their goodbye stage, Girls' Generation-TTS's Taeyeon. He was trying to spot her out of the many others.

 

He tried to pay attention to the crowds cheering for their biases and tried to smile but he don't know will it come off fake because he wasn't feeling it the moment he saw the sight of his girlfriend with one of his SR14U junior, Taeyong. He's MCing right now so he should be in his usual bubbly mode but remembering that its Taeyong, the best looking junior in SM and he's only 19.

 

 

Taeyeon fell for him last time because he was such a bubbly, cute, young and talented junior and thinking that Taeyong has the qualification just made him speechless. What if.. What if Taeyeon fell for Taeyong? What will happen to his poor heart then..

 

He was following close behind her but not so close that will attract attention. He tried to wave and walk so slow t

Please log in to read the full chapter