9.3.1989; 1

BaekYeon Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

First of all, this story is not a oneshot.. Its a two shot. This will be the first part of it and I was partially into Luhan's Back to 20s, Our Tomorrow MV so I've decided to write this story but don't worry. This is purely my own imagination.

 

 

 

9.3.1989; PART 1 

I was walking at the dark hallway, alone. My husband left me after being with me for 20 years. My son, abandoned me after he grew up. All the important men in my life left me in a blink of eye. Because I'm old, and full of wrinkle.

 

I bumped into a young man with a bunch of his friends. "Ah. Ahjumma. Are you okay? I'm sorry, I was chatting heartily with my friends." His other friends nodded eagerly at me. He held out his hand to pull me up. I cried. Because even strangers. They pity me, why not my husband and son? "A-ahjumma. Why are you crying? I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean to-". "Its okay. It was my own problem." I cried even more. I'm kneeling down now. "My husband left me for other younger and prettier woman, my son abandoned me because I'm old and can't do anything for him anymore." That young man kneel beside me. "I'm sorry to hear that but." I looked up at him. He really look good. Young people nowadays, they are really good looking aren't they?

 

"I've always believe in miracle. If you think that its the end of the world, its not. Do something you like, always do it to make you happier." He grinned cutely then pulled me up again. "Miracle will happen to you. It always does to me whenever I fail in my test, I'll strike the other subjects." He pat my back. "If you want to be happy like me, always remember my words.. And me!" He point at himself happily. "I'm Byun Baekhyun." I nod.

 

"Yah. Baek!! Its late already!! I need you to fetch me back, palli!!" His friend called. "Ahjumma. Remember that miracle is present in life okay." He showed me a cute okay with his hand then ran off with his friends.

 

Something I like? I like to sing.

 

Its already late at night now. So no one will be out, that'll make my job easier. I'm just gonna sing my heart out by the roadside and all my stress will be gone. I started singing, softly at first. Its my favourite song. If. I've always thought a lot about the lyrics. If there's if. I sang my heart out loud when I reached the ending. It was comforting really. But right after I finished the song, I crashed down onto the ground with tears flowing out of my eyes. I've never felt so satisfied before. What's done is done, I cannot change it. The only thing I can change is me. I can change my thought. I pump my fist to the sky.

 

"All the bad guys will end up ugly. I will eventually die too so why so sad now?" I tell myself out loud. "I hope they end up ugly too." I jumped. There's this old lady next to me. She was sighing out loud too. "My father died yesterday. My husband died of heart attack because my father donated all his inheritance to the charity. All my three sons ran away knowing there's nothing left." I tilted my head as her story continues. She is very pitiful, slightly more than me too. "Never mind ma'am. We women can live by ourselves too. So don't be so upset." Both of us chat all night long, until morning.

 

***

 

I stretched my stiff hands as I woke up. Checking the clock next to my bed. 2.16. I guess I slept late last night so I woke up late. I rub my sleepy eyes and sat up to meet my reflection at my makeup table mirror. "What?" I excessively rubbed my face to see if any of it will melt down. But. It didn't. This is weird. I look like when I was 20. I look at my hands, legs, face, tummy and everything. I look like me when I haven't give birth to my son. This is so weird.. Is this perhaps a dream? I pinched my face and jumped up. "Ouchh!!" It does hurt. It does HURT!! IT DOES HURT!! I'M NOT DREAMING!! I'M YOUNG!! AND PRETTY!!

 

I took out my credit card from my purse. Its time for some makeover, Ms Pretty~

 

"I want that pink dress. And that black high heels. And that cute bow. And that white miniskirt." I grinned looking at the salesgirls rushing to get what I told them that I want. "I want all of it." I said to the cashier and flashed out my credit card.

 

"Heyy pretty~ wanna walk together?" I ignored all the erts by the roadside. I'm so pretty.. Yes. I'M SO PRETTY!! I feel so happy just by thinking, is it even possible? I got younger by 20 years!! That Baekhyun young man. He told me that there's miracle, there really is!!

 

"Okay. Attention to everyone here that's interested in singing and dancing. We need another one applicant to join before starting this competition." I looked. Its a singing competition. SM. Was it? They're scouting new member for their new group. A flashlight lit in my head. That's right. I'm young. Of course I am. And I like singing!! YES!! I DO!! And you know what I'm gonna do now.

 

"Mr. I'm interested in joining this competition." I ran to the backstage after the MC said that I'm in. All the other young boys there was obviously checking me out. While the younger girls were whispering to each other. I smiled a victory smile to myself. I know that I'm pretty, and I'm good in singing. I'm so gonna win.

 

"Are you sure? I don't know about this." I heard a voice behind me but I ignored. "Its okay. Now go." I feel a body crashing into mine. I stood up immediately to prevent myself from falling. I was about to shout to them when- "Yah Jongdae. Look what you've done. Now she's mad." I grinned when he whispered out loud to his Jongdae friend. "Baekhyun. Is that you?" I asked him. He turned to look at

Please log in to read the full chapter