Only U

BaekYeon Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Only U

 

Taeyeon woke up from her dream, a bad one. The truth is, there's this dream, a very bad one that she wouldn't wake up from it forever. Her best friend, her other part.. Left the group. That would be the worst dream that she would never thought of.

 

Her house was empty, it has always been empty. Same goes to her heart.

 

The bell of her house sounded eerily, sending a warm but pitiful embrace.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, if you are going to cry, please cry," she snuggled her head against his broad chest. "Please cry Taeyeon-ah.. I know you need to do it," Tears. Uncontrollably, it rolled down from her eyes to her cheeks.

 

Taeyeon's POV

I yelled. I cried. I hit his chest so hard, so hard he flinched at every single hit. I was so angry yet I felt so stupid. Why did I let Kim Youngmin have full control of me. Of my life?

 

Just because Jessica didn't want to let him control her, she was forced out. Even worse. She was forced out by me. I would never, never ever forgive myself. The other members, they didn't understand. They won't understand how important she is to me.

 

"You won't understand.." He held me closer and tighter, gently. "No one would, I'm alone-". "Don't ever say that when you're with me. I will try, even if I can't fully understand you, I'll always try to understand you. All of you."

 

The sentence that came out from his mouth. It was too sad, it was what she told me.. 7 years ago, when I thought that if I ruin my job as a singer and leader of Girls' Generation, I'll be done. She was the only one, we didn't train together nor did we stay in the same room, its just fate.

 

I cr

Please log in to read the full chapter