Happy Ending

BaekYeon Oneshots
Please log in to read the full chapter

Happy Ending

 

 

He grabbed my hips. me for the last time before we say goodbye. And if you think you know me. No you don’t. That’s absolutely not someone you or me will know. He’s my random backup dancer, I don’t even know his name. Nah, after tonight its like everyday again. Same boring life. I’ve never actually dreamt of anything fantastic or splendid that will happen in my life. Life will end when you’re bored to death.

***

“Noona-ah,” he shook me a little waking me up to my life. “Uh. Ne?” he grinned, like a little kid at me. Tugging into my comforter, lying down beside me. “I’m so happy today. I hope everyday is like today.” Smilling so wide that it already reached his ears while hugging me like a teddy bear. “Baekhyun-ah,” showing him my sympatic look shoving him into his worried state. “Noona-ah, wae?” softly carressing my face with his pretty fingers. “You know that it’ll never gonna happen. You would’ve thought of it already before falling for me,”. “Aha noona, what you talking about? Since when did we start talking about this again?” this has been the umpteenth times I tried to tell him that we are not meant to be. There’s too much challenges. We’re not filming for a drama nor something like that. If we fail, we fail. No good boss and considerate fans to think about how you feel. This has to be inside the line, we’re stepping out of the line already, by secretly dating. That’s not going to last long and whenever I wanna warn him about it, he changes the topic, laugh the matter off, do evrything he could to escape. I mean, you don’t escape forever, can you?

***

We were walking down through the hallway of Lacitin Hotel, hand in hand, both chatting like there’s no tomorrow. The feeling Byun Baekhyun always give me. The feeling when you just feel like going on like that with him forever without thinking of tomorrow, what will happen.

Two guys holding a camera each suddenly rush to us. Walking closer and closer to us. This is the moment. Love is not bread. It’s not gonna feed and both of us will die of hunger if we lose our job. The two guys walk past us while talking about some random stuff. I relaxed a little but my hand still sweated enough to make him realise. “Noona, you okay?” I pulled my sweaty hand away from him. “I’m okay, I’ll leave first, count for about twenty minutes before you leave.” Then I walked as fast as I could, leaving him alone.

He may think I’m crazy or insane or I just went nuts but I’m for real. We hadn’t been even a year long yet and I’m already scared that things will go spreading so fast, so soon. Please Sooman, not this time, not this man.

***

“Unni, Sooman seonsaengnim called for you, he asked you to go to his office whenever you’re free.” Yoona delivered me the message Sooman asked

Please log in to read the full chapter