Chapter 6 Sweet Morning with rude Interruption

Insecure Love

Luhan was woken up by the sunlight which shone through their curtains right on his face ”uhhhhh way to bright“ he thought wanting to stretch a bit but a weight on his chest prevented him from doing so as he looked down he saw the most breathtaking picture ever.

Minseok was cuddled into his chest, his eyelashes creating a half moon shadow on his cheeks which were a rosy from the warmth in their bedroom and his body warmth, Minseok's lips were formed in a light pout as he slowly breathed through his mouth. His hair messy on top of his head and spread on his chest, he slowly played with the strands of hair trying not to wake his lover.He was so lucky to have such a beautiful and angelic like boyfriend and the mother of his child..... Wait is Minseok now a Mom or a Dad or Daddy and he will be Dad soooo confusing.

His thoughts were interrupted by a very tired Minseok "You know starring is impolite". Luhan chuckled lightly at his boyfriends words "Sorry couldn't help myself"."Stop being so cheesy, I don't like cheese" Minseok giggled

"What I can't be romantic after we made some sweet love I'm offended" Luhan pouted over dramatically. "Yah stop it" Minseok said punching Luhan's chest, he was blushing by the mention of yesterday's events.

"I will stop if I get my morning kiss" the Chinese male said already pursing his lips waiting for the kiss. Minseok rolled his eyes at his boyfriends childish behavior but complied in the end by pressing his own lips against the others.

The kiss was sweet and slow not rushed or aggressive they had all the time in the world. After they parted the kiss Luhan stand up from the be and made his way to the bathroom but told Minseok to sleep a little longer and that he will prepare breakfast after he finished showering.And the smaller male was more than happy to oblige he was still tired from yesterday.

After he was done showering and changing Luhan made his way towards the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. He decided to make pancakes because that was the only thing he could cook without messing up. After he finished making the batter he heated the pan and waited for it to get the right temperature so he could start making the pancakes. A few minutes later he could start making the first one and in the matter of ten minutes he was finished with everything. Luhan set the table placing the finished pancakes in the middle, that's when he heard the guest bathroom door closing.

"Jongin? Breakfast is ready~!" Luhan called his Dongsaeng for breakfast."I'm coming" was Jongin's reply and not long after he was already sitting on the table waiting for his hyungs to come and sit with him.

"Where is Minseok hyung?" The blond asked curiously

"He is still in the bathroom, what do you want to drink?"

"Hmm....milk please" the younger answered with a smile. And Luhan couldn't help but laugh a bit at the younger Minseok was right the blonde boy really was like a baby sometimes.

"Why are you laughing hyung?" Jongin asked a frown appearing on his face.

"Nothing really" Luhan assured the other.

Seeing his hyung meant what he said, Jongin wanted to change the topic that's when he remembered his hyungs were meant to go on a date."Uhm..How was your date yesterday, hyung?" He asked curious if Minnie hyung told Lu hyung that he his pregnant.

"It was nice, and Minseok finally told me about his pregnancy" Luhan answered smiling at the memory of their so called "date".

Jongin choked on his milk. "Woah! Slow down Jongin-ah!" He said while patting the younger's back.

"H-Hyung, what do you mean finally? You did know? How?" Jongin asked, eyes wide open in shock.

"Ehehe.... Well I somehow overheard the two of you~.." Luhan smiled cheekily sitting down on the table as well, putting two pancakes on Jongin's plate.

"Morning boys" Minseok chirped as he entered the kitchen.

Luhan immediately walked to his lover and pulled him into a loving hug, pressing a soft kiss to his temple.

"How are you feeling? Everything alright? Is the baby okay? Are-" Luhan's questions where cut off by Minseok "Breathe, Lu-ge! Breathe!" He giggled at his lovers sudden outburst of worry. "Everything's alright don't worry" he quickly added and pecked his worried boyfriends cheek ,turning to the youngest of them.

"Aaand? Where were you at yesterday? The big eyed male asked the blonde boy.

"Oh, Uhm.. I as just walking around and stuff" Jongin mumbled, playing with his phone.

"And why are you constantly playing with your phone?" Minseok smirked at the blushing younger.

"Uh...I met this boy yesterday.."

"Aaaand?!" Luhan pressed him to continue.

"Well... We exchanged numbers and we're friends now..." The blonde boy said blushing but not continuing instead he started eating his pancakes not looking up at his hyungs.

"I want pancakes too, I'm hungry~" Minseok sat down next to Jongin and looked expectantly at Luhan.Said boy smiled before serving the pancakes. The three boys ate in silence well almost, Luhan would ask about the baby every now and then and Minseok would have to ensure him that everything was okay.

When they finished eating,Jongin helped with the dishes and after that excused himself, now the lovers were alone sitting in the living room just cuddling with each other in peace.

After some time Luhan got a text message from his secretary that he should sent her his finished design of their new project, so she could prepare the presentation over the weekend for the meeting on Monday. He excused himself from Minseok with a quick kiss and went into his office.

Minseok stayed in the living room he was just too lazy to get up the pregnancy already showed it's signs he was quickly exhausted but to his defense these past weeks were really stressing for him so he allowed himself some lazy time.

Not long after Jongin came into the room and sat down beside him all dressed up. "Are you going out?"

"Mhm" was the only answer Minseok got from the other.

"With that boy you met the other day" the older asked wanting to know what his dongsaeng was up to.

"Yes hyungie"

Minseok smiled, he was glad that the younger found a new friend. Someone he could spent time with, and talk to. After all Luhan and him didn't always have time for the blonde with the jobs,university and now the baby.

"Where are you going to meet up?" Minseok asked again full Umma mode now.

"Oh, he is going to pick me up here" the younger blushed.

"D-did everything go well yesterday? With Luhan hyung, that is.."

"Yes don't worry Jonginnie~!"

Minseok noticed that Jongin looked at his phone probably he got a text from this boy or should he say Date.

As expected the blonde got up from the couch, quickly hugging Minseok and shouting a "See you later hyung!" before he disappeared through the front door.

Now that he is alone again Minseok took the opportunity to take a quick nap on the couch he snuggled into the soft cushions and closed his eyes. But this peace was rather rudely broken by furious knocking on the door, Minseok groaned as he stood up, shouting a I'm coming towards the door getting annoyed by the knocking hoping it would stop.

As he opened the door he was greeted with the last person he expected to see in the whole wide universe.

"What do you want?" Minseok asked the other a frown appearing on his baby face.

"I'm here to pick up Jongin. Where is he?" Yifan asked without any hesitation. But the taller was surprised at the smaller cold tone in his voice.

"You can't see him, Yifan. Not after what you did"

Minseok wanted to close the door not wanting to see this bastard but a big hand pushed it open again and the Chinese man entered without permission the apartment.

"Seems like Jongin told you, but 'ya know I'm curious as to why you are butting in. What I "did" wasn't even the worst. I could do even worse than that if you don't let me see Jongin" Yifan raised his voice at the end finally attracting Luhan's attention which quickly ran towards the voices and where he assumed his boyfriend was.

"Yah! What do you think you are doing?" Luhan pushed Yifan away from his lover.

"I dare you Yifan if you touch Minseok again, I-"

"You what? Huh? What are you going to go?" The taller male growled at the other tightening his fist.

"Urgh get lost you damn bastard!" Luhan shouted as he pushed the tall Chinese out of their apartment and slammed the Door right in his face.

”Im going to ing kill you“ Luhan thought turning around to his preganat Boyfriend.

~

A/N Next chappie is up my sweetie pies *throws kisses at chuuu* Did you all listened to Chen's song omg its soooo beautiful and damn them high notes tho you go boy. Anyways the next Chapter should be up in the next days.

Please leave comments I will love you forever *throws rose petal at you* I really love reading them they are my motivation to continue its nice to know people are actually reading what I write so yeah.

uhhhhhm anyways have a good day and don't forget so smile you all look beautiful with smiling faces OK!!!!!!!!!! that's it I think.

BYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE

Jongiebaby17