Chapter 4 Surprises

Insecure Love

Luhan was so happy that Xiumin spoke to him even when he just asked him to pick up Jongin, he was smiling the would ride to the location where Jongin was.

But that smile soon disappeared when he saw the younger crying his heart out.

He quickly put his luggage in the cars trunk and returned to the drivers seat whilst Jongin sat down in the passenger seat.

"Everything alright Jongin-ah?" He asked even though obvious its not.

"I'm not really sure h-hyung" Jongin replied sniffling a bit,"Thanks for picking me up" he added.

"You can tell us about it when we get home and please don't mention it" Luhan said to the younger with a small smile.

They arrived after 15 minutes of driving. Jongin was greeted with a warm hug from his hyung "Welcome home" Minseok said leading them to the kitchen so they could sit down whilst Luhan brought the suitcases into the living room.

"Do you want something to drink?" Minseok asked Jongin lovingly, but the other didn't answered him and just continued to play with the hem of his sweater. "You don't have to be so shy" he said after he realized the younger wouldn't answer him."What about Chocolate Milk?" Jongin asked

"Okay wait, Luhaaaaannnnnnnnn" Minseok shouted for his Lover who quickly came running to his voice."Yes?" Luhan asked a bit out of breath."Can you please make me and Jonginnie Chocolate Milk ." he asked cutely.

"Of Course but I don't think we have any milk left but don't worry I will go and buy some quick" Luhan said to his boyfriend happy, maybe it was good to have Jongin over at least he talks again with him, even though the circumstances are bad.

Luhan left the apartment but not before kissing his lover just because he can. Minseok felt himself a bit blushing at the sudden show of affection from Luhan because they nearly didn't some a week but he tried to focus on Jongin who still held tears in his eyes.

"If you tell me what happened, I will tell you a surprise okay?" Minseok asked the younger."Okay Yifan he...hyung he cheated on me". Jongin said a new rush of tears flowing down his face. It broke Minseok heart seeing his Dongsaeng in such a state. Why on earth would Yifan do something like this to this sweet boy in front of him. It always seemed like Yifan would adore and love Jongin, the older male thought.

"What? How did you find out?" Minseok asked shocked. Jongin told his hyung how he wanted to surprise Yifan so he came back earlier from Korea but when he came home he saw him with Krystal. The younger was crying his heart out and all Minseok could do was hugging the blonde boy and trying to calm him down.

"Pssh, don't cry hyunggie is here, I got you" he whispered rubbing the others back up and down. "Don't worry you can stay with your hyungs" he added continuing to rub Jongin back.

After 5 minutes he calmed down and to take the younger mind off his heartache Minseok decided to tell him his little secret."So you want to hear the surprise?" he asked Jongin who looked at him with excitement. After a bit of teasing he finally told him that he was Pregnant. All Jongin did was looking at his hyung with big eyes.

"Uhm hyung I know I wasn't the best in school but I do know boys can't get pregnant" the younger said matter of factly.

Minseok knew this wouldn't be easy to explain, he himself can't really believe it, but at least Jongin wasn't laughing at him."Jongin I'm serious I really am Pregnant" he told the other.

As soon as Jongin saw his hyung wasn't messing with him he hugged the live out of him, he was so happy to get a Dongsaeng that all his thoughts of Yifan were gone.

Minseok was so happy that Jongin took the news so well and the smile of the blonde was just contagious and all his worries were quickly forgotten and he even was excited about the baby.

Little did the other two noticed that Luhan came back to get his wallet which he forgot on the coffee table and the best was he heard every word they said.

Luhan was beyond happy he is going to be a Dad, he is so excited right now he couldn't fight off the smile on his face. But the only thing that bothered his was that Minseok didn't told him at first he is the Father of the Baby after all.

He will just have to wait till Minseok is ready to tell him maybe that was the reason he avoided him these past days and weeks and he just had to get used to the thought of being pregnant, or in the worst case he was afraid that Luhan wouldn't accept him. But that wasn't necessary because he would never leave his precious Boyfriend who even managed to give him the best gift ever, a child, he still can't believe he is going to be a Dad.

After Luhan got back a second time,(with milk) he prepared three cups of the sweet Chocolate Milk which were quickly drank by each of them.

"Omo hyungs I will go to bed I'm really sleepy and thanks for everything" The youngest said to his hyung giving each one a goodnight hug and even Minseok a kiss on the Cheek. To Minseok it already felt like he was having a kid, Jongie was his Baby and no one could say otherwise.

When Jongin left it fell silent again in the room and Luhan couldn't bear it "Minnie Baby please come to bed with we I've missed you"."O-okay" Minseok answered a bit shocked at the sudden statement of his boyfriend but to be honest he missed his Luhannie too.

They both got ready for bed and cuddled in the soft sheets when Luhan asked Minseok a question "Would you please go on a date with me?" Minseok was startled by his boyfriends question it was months since they last went to a date, just the two of them and without being pressured because of their schedules and to say Minseok was happy was an understatement he really missed this and maybe that's the perfect opportunity to tell him the news of them being soon parents."Y-yeah I would like that" he agreed cuddling to his lover more.

"I love you Minnie" were the last words Minseok heard before he fell asleep in the arms of his Baby's Daddy.

~

A/N Sooooooo sorry that this took so long but I was busy with my friends and stuff I know its no excuse but pls forgive me neh? Pls comment and subscribe it kind of gives me the motivation to update faster okay byyyyyyyyye

Jongiebaby17