Chapter 3 It's a bad joke right ?

Insecure Love

Minseok just couldn't get the comment out of his head, is it true that he gained weight ? But he was so careful in what he was eating and how much so that something like this wouldn't happen.

And to the fact that he already felt ty, today he woke up with a very uneasy stomach and he even threw up like there was no tomorrow. After he washed his mouth and brushed his teeth, he went to the kitchen making some tea to calm his belly.

After he got ready he went to his part time job as a Barista. After he got together with Luhan he encouraged Minseok to apply for a job in their favourite coffee shop and with his acknowledge and love for the black drink he easily got the job. Luhan himself worked as a Architect, he already finished University because of his good grades he could graduate half a year earlier that the others. Minseok was proud to have such a talented and intelligent boyfriend, he is nothing like Luhan he has to study hard to keep his grades at a B he barely got an A but he is just glad he could major in his favourite subject/hobby. He studied music and playes piano very decent so is he told and even sings a little but only Kyungsoo and Luhan ever heard him sing, he is afraid of the judgement of others that's why he keeps it to himself.

The next few days weren't any different he would still wake up with a sickness but still dragged himself to class or his job.

Now it was Sunday and he was on his way to his best friend's apartment which he shared with his boyfriend Jongdae. He just needed someone to talk to, he always went to Kyungsoo when he needed advices in his relationship and in a way it was his fault that he was having problems in first place.

When he arrived he was greeted with a hug and quickly lead to the living room where Kyungsoo prepared some tea and cake. Minseok gladly took a cup of tea but didn't more like couldn't eat the cake without feeling bad, besides he wasn't so sure his stomach could handle the sweet treat.

"So how is it going Seokkie?" The owl like male asked sipping on his tea." It could be better" he answered playing with the hem of his shirt."And why is that?" Kyungsoo asked again."I don't know Luhan and I have been very distant lately" Minseok told the other truthfully."And the reason behind that is? Don't look at me like that" Kyungsoo said whilst pointing with his fork at the other."I know you Min, whether you are stressed or something is up with you when your are distancing yourself so spill what is it?" A the younger asked determined to help his friend.

"Hmm well it stared with me rejecting him well you know in the bedroom" Minseok said quietly getting embarrassed telling his best friend something like this."And why did you reject him?" Kyungsoo asked again. Slowly Minseok felt as if he was being interviewed."Uhm I just didn't felt like doing "it" if you know what I mean" Minseok told the other still uncomfortable speaking to the other about these sort of things.

"Bull I know for a fact that you love having a up your ". You see Kyungsoo was a very caring person but he had a kind of twisted personality, he also could be very bold and even evil sometimes if he wanted. In times like this Minseok asked himself why he even was friend with him. Maybe that's the reason why Kyungsoo and the always trolling Jongdae or how he liked to call himself Chen fit so perfectly together, but that's beside the point.

"Oh my God why are you like this?" The older feels his cheeks burning at the statement of the other, and by the way he will kill his boyfriend for telling his best friend such private things. Before Kyungsoo could embarrass him further he decided to speak up.

"Yeah well I was just not comfortable at that moment exposing myself in front of Luhan" he told the other with honesty."Ahh I see but I don't understand why all of a sudden you've been with Luhan for what 3 years now, he already saw everything of you the good and bad and he decided to stay so that's really unnecessary" he reasoned the other.

"Uhm Kyunggie d-do I really look like I've gained weight?" He asked getting more insecure by second."Oh my, Minseok now all this is about my comment I'm sorry for making you questioning yourself, I'm such a bad friend" he cried pulling the other in his arms holding him tight.

"Its okay but you still didn't answer my question" the older just needed to know."I'm sorry to say this but, you do look a little chubbier that normal maybe you've been eating wrong.

Minseok was at the brim of tears now this is not the answer he wanted."But I didn't ate out of my usual or more I even woke up with sickness these past days I barley could hold anything in my belly maybe I'm just sick." He asked with innocent eyes the other. "Or pregnant" Kyungsoo simply said looking serious

Wait what? Men can't get pregnant right? right? But it would explain the sickness no no no no no no no no what is he thinking that's just a bad joke Kyungsoo tries to pull on him.

He sprang up from his position in Kyungsoo arms "Why are you playing with me like that? First you tell me I'm fat now that I'm pregnant what kind of friend does that, I hate you" he shouted already running out of the apartment. He ran as fast as he could not wanting to believe his so called best friend, he even didn't noticed that he was crying till he had to stop running because he couldn't see anything due to the blurriness.

Minseok tried to calm down so he wouldn't look all puffy from the crying so Luhan wouldn't ask him about it. After good 30 minutes he was okay to continue his way home. He decided to buy a pregnancy test after class tomorrow so he could proof Kyungsoo that he was wrong.

The thought of being pregnant scared Minseok to death how is this even possible but most important how would Luhan react? Would he stay with him or would he reject Minseok and tell him he was a freak?

~

The next Day

Minseok was nervous he couldn't concentrate in class all day after what felt like torturous years of waiting he was off and could finally get the test.

When he arrived at the medical store he quickly went to the right section and choose one of the tests that didn't look to difficult to understand he bought more than one so he would be 100% sure this is just a bad joke and that he really isn't pregnant.

The woman at the cashier gave him a weird look but he didn't paid attention to it he just wanted to get over with it so he could go home and make the tests. He quickly paid the tests and went home as fast as he could.

When he arrived in his apartment he didn't waste any time to get into the bathroom, he read carefully the instructions on the package all he had to do was pee 5 seconds on the white stick and wait for 3 minutes, a plus for being pregnant and a minus for not. He decided to pee on all three tests at the same time so he wouldn't have to wait any longer.

After he did his business all he had to do is wait. He sat down on the floor and looked at his watch these were the longest 3 minutes he ever experienced in his live.

Now the time was over and all Minseok had to do was look at the results but he was so scared of it he just couldn't do it. After another few minutes of struggling with himself he finally reached out to look at them, with shaky hands he pulled the tests closer so he could look a the tiny display.

And what Minseok saw made him almost faint all three test were freaking POSITIVE he couldn't believe his eyes he, a man was freaking pregnant, how is that even possible ???. The tears immediately welled up in his eyes, how is he supposed to explain this to Luhan? And the more important will Luhan still love him when he is all fat and unattractive? He can't have this baby this is just a bad joke these tests were just manipulated right. Its not possible for a men to get pregnant right?

Minseok quickly got rid of the tests so Luhan wouldn't find them and asks him about that and clear his face so he didn't looked as wrecked as he felt

After a while Luhan came home and Minseok tried his best to act as if nothing life changing was happening right now. He just couldn't stand this depressing atmosphere anymore so he decided to call his dongsaeng Jongin maybe the younger could help him to take his mind off of all these things

After a few rings Jonging picked up with a shaky voice "Yes hyunggie?", "Hey Jongin! How is it in Korea? Did you see the others?" He asked curious how everyone was doing back home in Korea.

"Ah..Uhm I'm not in Korea anymore.. I'm back hyung" he answered that's when he noticed his sobs, worried Minseok asked if he was crying and what happened."I-I just hyung, I-I don't know what to do.." He answered still sobbing into the device.

"Where are you right now" Minseok asked even more concerned. I'm in front of the Starbucks, close by Kris' apartment" he answered."Wait there, okay? Luhan is going to pick you up" he told the other already searching for Luhan.

"Thanks hyung..". Was all Minseok heard before Jonging hung up the phone.

After he found the other male and explained what happened and he immediately went to get Jongin. Now Minseok had to wait for the both to arrive so he could comfort Jongin and help him whatever happened. The younger was supposed to take his mind of his own problem but now he was even more worried and scared if thats possible. But what made Jongin so upset ? Minseok asked himself.

~

So that's the next chapter and I finally brought Jongin into the story I thought just one chapter about Minseok could get Boring so yeah~

Anyways I will update more often now because I'm on summer holiday YAAAAAAAAAY

Okay that's it byyyyyyyyyye Jongiebaby17~