Chapter 2 Starry Night

Insecure Love

The next few days were not any different Minseok still refused any form of physical contact with Luhan and he was very introverted, he barely talkes just when he was directly addressed or asked a question. Luhan was beyond pissed with his boyfriends behavior but he learned in all his years with him that its best to let the other figure it out alone till he comes to him and that is what he was doing right know waiting until the other comes out of his shell and tell him what's going on with him. Luhan thought that he broke down the others shell years ago, he was so insecure and sceptical at other peoples intentions with him that it even took him weeks to convince the other that he really wanted to go on a date with him and wasn't playing a dirty trick on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He saw him for the first time in a coffee shop, Minseok was in one of the darker corners of the shop reading a book. He was so captivated by its content that his big eyes danced across the pages without a rest. For Luhan it was the most beautiful scene he ever witnessed in his live. He tried talking to the boy but the other totally ignored him and asked politely to leave him alone so he could continue reading his book. Luhan was so shocked he couldn't believe he got turned down that fast, normally he would get what he want may nor not may because of his looks, but that's a different story.

After that he saw the big eyed boy everywhere he went. In the halls of his university (apparently they went to the same) in the park when he played football with a few of his mates and of course in his favourite coffee shop. All he could think about was the mysterious boy who even refused to talk to him, it drove him crazy. That's when he decided to make the boy his even if that would be the end of him he just had to. He always tried talking to him but the smaller boy would just simply ignore him.It drove Luhan up against the wall, he was so determined to get to know this boy.

One day he talked to the said boy who didn't even paid attention to him and just simply continued to what he is doing when Luhan had enough."Hey listen up, please just give me one day,one date and if you don't like it or me I will leave you alone just please give me one chance" he almost pleaded."Do you really mean it "? The big eyed boy asked him almost inaudible."What"? Luhan asked dumbfounded the the boy actually spoke to him."Do you really wanna go out with me or do you have lost a bet or something like I don't want your pity"! the smaller spoke up a bit."What? Why would someone do such a thing? And do you really think I would have ran after you for like weeks just to fulfil a lost bet I just would've gave up I'm not that stupid" the Chinese reasoned the other. "And I'm Luhan by the way" he quickly added offering his hand to the other. "OK I will go on a date with you but only if you stay true to your word and leave me alone afterwards" the boy said shaking Luhans hand. "But only if you don't like it" Luhan cheekily said smiling at the other. The less he was a bit worried if he could actually make the other like him because it seemed that he is not like the other who easily fall for his bright personality and good looks.This is the first time Luhan actually had to fight or put effort into someone liking him."Pick me up at 4pm tomorrow at the coffee shop, oh and it's Minseok" Minseok bowed lightly and slowly went away. Luhan was so happy and couldn't contain it so he let out a rather unmanly squeal and jumped up and down. When he calmed down and realized what he was doing, embarrassed he looked around if someone saw his action but fortunately no one did, and he went home with a rather prominent blush on his cheeks.

Luhan couldn't sleep he was so nervous and hoped Minseok will appreciate all of his effort for the date, now he just have to make sure he convinced the other that he indeed wanted to get to know him and wasn't some who would play a trick on him.

Now he was standing in front of the coffee shop almost 20 minutes early because he didn't want to be late or miss the other boy. He even bought a rose for Minseok to make him feel desired.

After 15 minutes of torturous waiting and every few seconds of checking his watch he saw Minseok making his way towards him. Luhan couldn't believe his eyes the boy looked so good in his black skinny jeans and grey button up, his brown mahogany hair combed back and oh my god what is that he even applied a bit eyeliner. He was staring with his mouth open wide he just couldn't help it. This look was so different from when he saw Minseok in the library or coffee shop and he has to admit it he likes this look on Minseok.

The said boy coughed a bit at the others very uncomfortable stare, he knew the eyeliner was too much but his best friend Kyungsoo insisted off him putting it on. ”Should've just stayed home” he thought to himself but he was also a little curious about the boy who followed him around for weeks now. It seemed like Luhan caught himself and handed the rose to the other."I bought this for you" Luhan said and underlining his words with a small kiss on Minseok cheek. And with that Luhan had the smaller boy blushing hard. Who is this boy? And why is he acting like that? Minseok asked himself trying to calm the redness of his cheeks. "I've prepared something shall we go" with that he offered Minseok his arm in a gentleman manner. This simple action made Minseok's cheeks even more red. He placed his arm on Luhan's and they start walking in a unknown direction for Minseok.

After a few minutes of walking the taller male spoke up "Oh and by the way you look beautiful today Minseok" Luhan said these words with so much sincere in his voice and eyes that the the big eyed boy couldn't hold the others gaze and quickly looked away in embarrassment. A small thank you was heard from Minseok. The big eyed boy just couldn't think what's up with this boy. He is the first one in years who actually showed interest in him real interest to mention, but he still couldn't believed this man was different than the others. He lost count of all the times he got made fun because of his looks or got asked out as a dare just to get dumped and laughed at afterwards. Minseok just has to wait and Luhan will show his true face to him and he will mentally be prepared for it, so he won't get hurt that much .That was his way of coping, he built a wall around himself after all these years of begin bullied, and he is determined not to let anyone break down these walls.

With all these thoughts in his head he didn't realised that they arrived at the movie theatre."Minseok-ah which movie do you wanna watch? I wanted to buy the tickets before but then I thought maybe you wouldn't like my choice so its up to you" the Chinese said while walking to the ticket booth. "Uhm - I don't know what about something funny" he suggested."Ah OK 21th Jump Street is it then". Luhan quickly bought the tickets along with some snacks and drinks but not to much because he wasn't done after the movie with Minseok.

When they entered the theatre it was pretty much packed maybe because of the popularity of the movie Minseok thought to himself. They sat down in their seats but the smaller boy just couldn't relax he felt weird, maybe now was the time where Luhan's friends will come out of somewhere and will congratulate the other what a good actor he is that Minseok really thought they were on a real date.He looked around but saw nothing out of usual so he tried to relax. He only could enjoy himself when the lights went off and the movie started playing that's when he new nothing would happen for the next two hours or so.

During the movie Luhan found himself unable to concentrate on the movie because of the mesmerizing boy beside him. He just found out that he loved the way Minseok was laughing and smiling showing his perfect white teeth making his cheeks even rounder and forming his eyes to a beautiful eye smile. Due to all the laughing the smaller did his cheeks became a bit rosy and they looked like delicious peaches to Luhan and he wanted to take a bite but that would be for another time. He tried to think of something more appropriate and started to pay attention to the movie again. He loved seeing the other so happy laughing away so much, he never saw the small boy smiling whenever he saw him and that makes the Chinese wonder why it is that way.

When the movie finished both of them were in a cheery mood and Luhan happily lead his date to the restaurant where he made a reservation. When the waiter lead them to their table Minseok was stunned by the interior of the restaurant. It looked so cozy with the light brown painted walls and pretty paintings of Landscapes and such on them. But that wasn't the best feature in the room it was the countless Fairy lights on the Ceiling, which gave a feeling of being under the stars it looked amazing. Maybe Luhan was serious about their date because who would take a fake date to such an amazing place.

They are in a very comfortable atmosphere and Luhan and Minseok get to know a bit about each other. Apparently they both share a very passionate love for football. Luhan was his natural cheerful self and it rubbed off of Minseok he smiled more than usual and he felt himself enjoying the others company. When it was time for dessert Luhan just told the waiter he wanted to pay the bill. The smaller boy was surprised by this action. "Why didn't we got dessert"? He asked in a cute manner making the other cooing over his cuteness and pinching the others cheek." Awwwe don't worry Minnie~ this isn't over I prepared something else we will have dessert there" Once again Minseok felt his face heating up because of the nick name Luhan just gave him. ”This boy will be the death of me” Minseok thought because of all the blushing.

After Luhan paid he went to the reception of the restaurant and received a small basket and blanket from the man, he must've planned that beforehand. All Minseok could do was stare dumbfounded when Luhan took his hand in his own and started to walk out of the restaurant.

It was now dark outside and the air got a bit chilly Minseok noticed. He was lead to a small park near the restaurant where Luhan spread out the blanket and carefully placed the basket on top of it and sitting down crossed legged. The smaller boy quickly followed the others movements and sat down as well."I thought for a good ending of the date we could watch the real stars and eat some delicious chocolate covered strawberry's" the Chinese explained opening the basket and placing it on the blanket, immediately popping one of the fruits in his mouth. "I hope you like it" he quickly added with a mouthful of strawberry smiling towards the big eyed boy." Yeah its perfect" Minseok admitted eating one of the delicious treats slowly, savoring the taste of chocolate mixed with strawberry in this mouth.

The words of the other let Luhan ears perk up almost comically."So you liked today? And I actually can see you again"? He asked overly excited. "I-I guess so, it wasn't that bad" Minseok answered truthfully."Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" Luhan shouted even more excited hugging the other without any thought, squeezing him in his arms. Now Minseok was sure his blush could light up the whole park, he was embarrassed but he also kind of liked being held like that and the smell of Luhan was incredible. He smelled almost as sweet as the strawberries he ate earlier. When Luhan realized he was probably making the other uncomfortable with his actions he let go of Minseok. The big eyed boy almost whined at the loss of contact, he was comfortable in the heat of the other.

That's when he noticed how cold it became he felt himself shivering. Luhan noticed this and wrapped his jacket around the small shivering boy. Minseok thanked him and looked up into the star covered sky it looked so breathtaking."If your too cold I can take you home if you want" the brown haired male offered looking at Minseok with a little frown."No its fine I actually like it here" he answered still looking up trying to count the stars.

"Let's lie down so we can have a better look at the stars" Luhan said as he lay back dragging Minseok with him placing the smaller ones head on his chest and a secure arm around the big eyed boy's waist so he could warm him up a bit. Minseok was shocked by the others action but he liked the warmness that radiates from the other.Luhan Minseok's side up and down in a warming manner and the smaller boy found himself relaxing.

After what seemed like hours Minseok felt himself being lifted from the ground and waking up by the movement he didn't realised he fell asleep. He opened his eyes and saw Luhan carrying him out of the park."Luhan why didn't you wake me up"? He asked the other while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes."You looked so peaceful and I couldn't wake you up it felt like a crime to me" the Chinese answered putting Minseok down on the ground so he could stand on his own. "T-Thank you" the smaller stuttered looking down at his feet.

Luhan brought Minseok home never letting go of the others hand on the way. As Minseok wanted to hand Luhan his jacket back the other refused "You can give it to me on our next date"."N-Next date-e"? The big eyed boy couldn't believe his words, Luhan wanted to go on another date with him?. "Yeah next date, I want to get to know you more and I like you so why not" he explained. "Okay Good night Luhan" Minseok said already fishing out his keys from his jeans. "Night" Luhan whispered leaning forward giving Minseok a chaste kiss on the cheek.

Turning around making his way towards his own apartment. In just one day the Chinese fell for the boys big beautiful eyes he even could see the reflection of the stars in them earlier, also his smile was beautiful the way his face lights up and makes his wonderful round cheeks even more round. He just adores this boy.

Minseok fiddled with the keys in his hand, he was shaking because of the kiss from Luhan. When he finally made it inside his apartment he went strait to bed. He tried to sleep but his thoughts were running wild and a certain boy was very present in this thoughts. Minseok could still feel the others Lips on his cheeks and he thought to himself maybe, just maybe he found someone who was serious with him, maybe he found the one who could help him out of his shell and become a better person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Present time~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan smiled when he thought back to their first date. Minseok told him about all of his doubts during that day and to say he was shocked was an understatement. He still feels sad about that his boyfriend had to go through all of these hardships when they didn't know each other he wanted to protect the other till the rest of his life and wanted to make sure he always felt secure with him.

~

A/N.So this is the second chapter I hope you like all of the fluffiness, this is the longest I've ever written something I'm so tired now and my back hurts but it was worth it. The next update may take me longer till I have no idea what should happen next but I'm sure something will pop into my mind. Leave comments they make me happy and of course subscribe okaaaaaaaaaay byyyyyyye Jongiebaby17~