Chapter 1.2 Commotions.

The warnings

"Luhan!!" 

Chen shouted as he saw the older guy loses his balance and his body slammed against the floor causing a loud thud. All of the sudden, he realized he carelessly shouted out loud at the older guy which attracted the fans and paparazzi around them.

"Oh my , is that Luhan?" 

 

"What just happen!"

 

Whispers of fans could be heard and Chen was in dilemma. Luhan, as far as he knows, he was Minseok's close friend, they always shop together, play together, talk together, which he jealous of.  He do not know what to do next, feeling lost silently he prayed . Minseok hyung, what should I do? Hoping the guy he was hoping for , quickly realize that he and Luhan went missing, and magically appear in front of them and stop these commotions. 

 

"Someone call the doctor" Chen pleaded weakly.

 

"Chen!!" he heard a familiar sound voice. Tears formed and nearly escape , he blinked back and glanced at the figure and smile.

 

Meanwhile..

 

 Kris and s met his manager outside the airport , as Manager count the number of members, it is never difficult when your members have just only 6 people than the whole EXO. " Kris... Where the hell are Luhan and Chen!" Manager shouted with annoyance. . Kris silently cursed when he realized that both his main vocal were missing. He looked at s , mouthing at them "where are the two jokers?" without letting his manager notice. XiuMin and Tao both shrugged and both shook their head, while Yixing stared at Kris widely not knowing the tensed atmosphere that was happening. Kris sighed.

 

"I guessed we must have lost them in the crowd ..." Kris mumbled, afraid of getting scolded again. Being a leader of all 5 members excluding himself was not an easy job to do. Especially everyone are expecting too much from him. As expected, their manager screamed and shouted , giving lectures about being bonded as a team. XiuMin sighed and giving Kris a signal to go back inside the airport , he whispered softly to Tao and Yixing not to walk away and stayed in the van until they head back. Both the younger guys nodded. Together with the airport security, XiuMin and Kris, went back in to search for the missing members. Then they saw a sea of fans and paparazzi crowd around , suddenly XiuMin felt his heart skipped a beat..

 

 Please do not let anything happen to Chen and Luhan.  One is his close friend that he shared his secret and feelings with, the other was the one he love, his secret admirer. He liked Chen ever since he saw him, he willingly gave his time to teach him dance moves since Chen joined the Group last. He adore him more than a little brother, basically he love Chen more like a lover. He quickly squeeze into the crowd and saw two familiar figure , one lying down flat, the other pleaded the crowd for help. Selfishly, he hoped Chen was okay, otherwise he will blame himself for not protecting him.

 

"Someone call the doctor!" a familiar faint voice could be heard. 

 

"Chen !!" the first word escapes from his throat.  

 

Without any hesitation, Kris rushed to Luhan and carried him back to the van while XiuMin, he rushed to Chen and hug him, trying to give him a little comfort. Suddenly , a silent sobs could be heard from him. " Hyung, I don't know what to do anymore, I was afraid." XiuMin was surprised, a troll overnight become a kid that suffer from a shock.

" Kid, I know it is sudden, I am sure Luhan is alright, be strong. Let's go back to the van so we can hurrily send Luhan to the hospital. " XiuMin smiled at him. He nodded, quietly and carefully wipe away his tears. Followed the older guy to the van.

 

 

 

 

Author: Finally, I uploaded a subchapter.. its linked together.. Please do comment, for new chapter!!  I love you people