Chapter 5.1: Present: Trouble

The warnings

After hearing Suho's nightmare, everyone's face turned pale. 

"Hyung, do you think this will happen to all of us?" Kyungsoo gulped. 

"Luhan hyung, I think this is more than coincidence..." Chen mumbled.

"Guys, stop.. I believe its just coincidence.. Our lucid dreams..." Suho raised his voice a little.

Upon hearing all of their comments and bickerings, Luhan remained silence. 

"I'm going out for a jog.. " Luhan stood up and left their dorm.

What the hell?! All three of them thought as they watched the elder left the dorm.

 

"Its getting too absurd, first me, next Sehun, then the rest?" Luhan mumbled and walked to the nearest park.

Never did he realized that someone is following him..

Less than a minute , he stood up and smiled.

" that "

Luhan conclude himself and slowly jog back to the dorm.

He felt a sharp pain behind him and everything went black..

 

Meanwhile at dorm...

Sehun sat down for once, in front of the television, munching his snack while watching the news with Suho and Kris. 

As usual, the newscaster with a poker face, much like the maknae(Sehun: hey, I do smile.. ), announced the daily news, as well from the global. 

"Now, the most important of all. All resident have to stay indoors as there are weird things going on recently.  Mad scientists are on the loose, police are currently investigating the situation...."

People screaming cover the voice of the newscaster. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"HELP ME"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"GET AWAY FROM ME"

 

Annoyed with the screams, Kris turn up the volume of the television so he could catch what the newscaster was saying.

" ..... With current situation, we have found out that people are being experimented... Some of them grew fungi on them as side effect.. It is contagious. Some of them became zombies... Others become a killer..."

The television screen starts to go harewire while the lights flickered.

All they heard was "Please stay safe.." followed by a sound of explosion outside.

 

"What the is going on outside" Baekhyun grunted as he walked out of his room, stretching..

(A/N: Figured that he will go back to sleep after the nightmare...) 

"Guys!!" Kris' voice boomed the whole dorm.

Everyone scurried over to the living room to see what is happening.

"Lets start counting... 1..2..3............11? Who is missing?!" Kris' eyebrows knitted together as he said. 

Looking around, wondering who is missing, both Minseok's and Sehun's eyes widened.

"Luhan"

"Lu hyung"

Both said in chorus. 

Well, all of the eleven members know that they were screwed.

 

"I must find hyung" Sehun shouted in annoyance.

"NO, SEHUN YOU SIT DOWN! EVERYONE RETURN TO YOUR OWN ROOM..." Suho shouted back.

"Hyung.. How abou Chen and I go? It just nearby and we will bring protection.." Minseok suggested.

Kris sighed and nodded. 

"Thats the best we can do...Well, just search near the park.. ok? Don't go further than that." 

Both of them nodded, took everything they need and left. 

Never did they know what was installed for them.

"Min hyung.." The younger started the conversation.

"Hmmm?"

"I want to tell you someth-"

"Chen! What is that!" The elder pointed at the bench. They saw fresh blood near the bench.

"I hope nothing go wrong with Luhan.." Minseok panicked. 

"Look!" Chen shouted as he pointed under the tree. It was Luhan's handphone!

". Who did this!"

As they glanced around, they saw masked men surrounded them.

"" Chen's eyes widened as he muttered under his breath. "Min hyung... I fight them off and you run to the others."

Minseok shook his head and stood at his defense position. 

No. This will be the same as that dream.

"Stubborn as always" Chen sighed as he stood at his defense position as well.

 

Without any warning, a man grabbed Chen arm and twisted, knowing how to defend himself, he send the man flying by kicking his leg backwards.

Defeating one by one, it gave both of them hoped but more masked man coming towards them.

"What the " He muttered then he saw Minseok being punched in the face and was about to get carried away.

Knowing that they are in the losing battle, he raised both his hand up as a sign of surrendering , this stops the movement of the masked men immediately.

"Let him go and get me instead" Chen negotiates.

"Chen.. No!"

"Hyung.. Run... Get the others .."

"No.. I want to stay with you" Minseok sobbed.

"W-Why...?"

"Because... I-I love you"

Chen grinned widely upon hearing this, he wanted to hug the elder tightly.. But for his situation, he could not. He was tied down and pulled away. 

"I will hold onto that answer, that answer make me believe that you will come and save me..." 

He turned as he followed the men.

Tears flowed down this cheeks.

Because I feel the same as well.

On the other hand, Minseok ran as fast as he could, he clenched his hand and placed it on his chest and whispered" Chen.. I will save you.. Hyung promise."


 

Chen's dream

 

Both of them came to the park, it was windy that day. 

"Min hyung.." The younger started the conversation.

"Hmmm?"

"I want to tell you someth-"

"Chen! What is that!" The elder pointed at the bench. They saw fresh blood near the bench.

"I hope nothing go wrong with Luhan.." Minseok panicked. 

"Look!" Chen shouted as he pointed under the tree. It was Luhan's handphone!

". Who did this!"

As they glanced around, they saw masked men surrounded them.

"" Chen's eyes widened as he muttered under his breath. "Min hyung... I fight them off and you run to the others."

Minseok shook his head and stood at his defense position. 

 

"Stubborn as always" Chen sighed as he stood at his defense position as well.

Without any warning, a man grabbed Chen arm and twisted, knowing how to defend himself, he send the man flying by kicking his leg backwards.

Defeating one by one, it gave both of them hoped but more masked man coming towards them.

"What the " He muttered then he saw Minseok being punched in the face and got dragged away.

"Minnie , Don't leave me..."

He gave up on fighting and he got knocked out as well.

 

The next thing he know he got blindfolded. Everything else was black. He can't see. He began to panic. 

"Where are you... Minnie hyung..." The first sentence came out of his mouth.

 

The pain on his thigh become painful and his eyes flung open and shouted "WHAT THE MOTHERF- MPH"

A hand cover his mouth, and that is how he got out of that dream. 


How was it? OMG.. Feel free to comment<3 Love you guys