Chapter 4.2 : Now: Nightmares again

The warnings

 

"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae"

 

"Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla" Kai finishes the song with lots of charisma.

 

This attracts lots of cheering and applause from the fans and the audience. After all, it is a good and catchy dance, as well as the song itself. 

 

 

After the performance, everyone went back to the dressing room. It was silent, everyone are resting and no one are talking.

 

Until their managers break the silence with a cough.

 

"Guys, good work.. " EXO's manager started while glancing at the members. Other managers also nodded.

 

"Well, its been a tough year for you guys... How about some break? "

 

After hearing the word ' break' , the members sat up straight to listen what their manager had to say.

 

"I have requested a week break for you guys , you guys can have a group bonding at some places or EXO-K's dorm or whatever, it's up to you guys actually"  The manager continued.

 

"Now, pack up and we will head back to the dormitory"

 

With this, a day has passed unknowingly.

 

The next day, everyone agreed that they will have a sleepover in EXO-M's dormitory since it is spacious enough to contain 12 members, and also they do not to pack anything since some of their necessities are already in the dorm itself..

 

(The room sharing are same as before.. For those who forgot it... 

Luhan and Yixing's room : Lu , Lay, Suho and Sehun

Chen's and Minseok's room : Chen, Min, Baek and Chanyeol

Kris and Tao's room : Kris, Tao , Kai and Kyungsoo.)

 

It almost the same thing happen as the previous time they came to the dorm, but to make it more meaningful.. They played truth or dare. 

 

They had fun, they enjoyed themselves. But they do not know what has been installed for them.. Their fears...

 

Deeper at night where everyone else are alseep....  

 

They did not know....

 

It occurs again to them...

 

More and more members are suffering from the similar dreams... Being captured by someone unknown..

 

 

"Lay... I am Suho... You forgot about me??" Tears streamed down from Suho's eyes as he whisper... 

 

"NO!" He sprung out of bed.

 

It was a dream... Thank goodness... Suho heaved a sigh of relief after he glanced at Lay who was sleeping beside him. The latter seems to be in a deep sleep and was not disturbed by his scream..

 

Beads of perspiration formed on his forehead as he hug his knees, other than that he found himself trembling in fear as well.... 

 

He jumped up as he felt someone hand on his forehead... He looked up as he saw Luhan was in front of him with his eyebrow knitted..

 

"Your forehead is cold.. Are you alright?" He whisper in a gentle tone. 

 

Suho nodded, but it seems that the latter wasn't convinced. 

 

"Come, lets go out and have some warm choco..." The latter suggest, it seems to be a good idea for now since Suho do not want to be left alone. He scurried off the bed as he followed the elder out of the room. They heard... 

 

"Minnie , Don't leave me..."

"Where are you... Minnie hyung..."

 

"It seems that Chen has nightmare as well..." The elder spoke up while shaking his head. "Suho, would you mind to boil some water while I go and wake that troll up?"  He grinned.

 

Suho nodded to the elder and he left to the kitchen.

 

Meanwhile, Luhan tiptoed into the shared room of Chen and Minseok.. He whisper to Chen " Yah! Chen ah wake up... You are waking others up with your nightmare...." 

 

But no response... Chen was still in his nightmare... 

 

This gave Luhan an idea. He smirked at the latter who are still in the midst of his nightmare. "Don't blame me troll..."

 

A wild evil Luhan appeared ...

 

He pinched the latter's thigh... 

 

"WHAT THE MOTHERF- MPH" The latter sprung up , at the same time... Luhan covered the latter's mouth... This earn him a glare from the latter. He smiled innoncently at the latter before he lead him out of the room. 

 

"Hyung.. This hurts you know.."

 

"It does huh... I wonder who did it to me before when I am having a nightmare.. " He said before he gave the latter a smirk.

 

The latter cringed at the smirk before he mumbled words of apology.

 

Suho in the other end, he heard the conversation and he smiled slightly at them.. "Hyung... Chen ah... Drink the warm Choco before it turns cold" 

 

"Suho ah, You two drink first... while I go and check on Kris' room."

 

Luhan smiled as he walked into the last room. As expected... Someone is having a nightmare..

 

"Kai, its dark here.. they are killing each other..."

 

Killing? Luhan thought to himself. Instead of waking the latter up.. He continued to listen...

 

"Blood are everywhere..." 

 

Blood? Luhan widened his eyes, as he heard the latter whisper.. He could not hold any longer, he quickly wake the latter up...

 

The latter woke up , he cried at Luhan's arm...  Luhan smiled at him as he pat on the latter back assured that it was just a dream and nothing more. 

 

He led the latter out of the room and to the dining table where the others are....

 

Everyone looks horrible... Looking paler than usual... Luhan thought while dazing out into the space.

 

"Luhan hyung?" A voice snapped him back into the reality. 

 

Luhan hummed in response. "Are you okay?"

 

Luhan nodded.

 

The latter nodded as well in response to Luhan.

 

There is silence again. 

 

"Luhan broke the silence with a question,"What kind of nightmares you guys are having..?" 

 

The younger members blinked and glanced at the elder, Suho was the first one to answer...

 

 

"It was..."

 


 

More update again~~ Yeay

So What nightmare was Suho dreaming? 

I wonder as well. It hasn't even plotted so yeah...

 

As usual.. I hope to see you guys commenting.. ♥

 

I will update as fast as I could...

 

For the next update...

 

"Sehun! You are alright!"

 

The latter blinked as Suho hugged him tightly.

 

"Yixing?"