Chapter 4.1 : Future: Finally

The warnings

 

Baekhyun looked at the direction where Suho pointed.

 

"Baek?"

 

His eyes widdened and he covered his mouth to prevent himself making unnecessary noise.

 

"I-Is t-that really you?" he broke into whisper.

 

The latter just smiled, he knows 'Do not question the Diva, only Diva questions you' rule, indeed he is Baekhyun, their Baekhyun after all.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun hold back his tears as he saw the latter, he wanted to scream at the latter "Hey you this brat!" but nothing came out. The latter is someone Baekhyun treasured a lot. 

 

"You are..."  

 

He his lips as he continued....

 

"Kim Jong Dae.

 

"Bingo" The latter laughed heartlily.

 

Tears uncontrollably flowed down his cheeks, " I-I thought I would never see you again...." 

 

"Still a kid as always, I see... Come you this Bacon." Chen sticked out his tongue as he said. 

 

Soon, they broke into a hug.

 

Suho on the other side witness the whole thing, he smiled to himself... These two brats...

 

 

 

-Chen's flashback...-

 

"Urgh... My head hurts.." Indeed... The whole room is spinning for him as he stood abruptly from the chair.

 

Darkness overtook his concious. After a few moments later, he woke up and glanced around the room( just like Baekhyun).

 

It was pretty dark, the lights of the room are flickering and the room are already badly damaged. He tried to recall what had happened before that but nothing came into his mind. 

 

He looked around again to find something related to him or something, he found an identification card with his face on it.. 

 

"Kim Jong Dae, born on September 21, 1992" 

 

"So I am Kim Jongdae... " He muttered to himself. 

 

As he exited the room, everything is a shocked to him. Everywhere is a disaster.. A big disaster... People are slaying each other. No... That is insane... This is what he thought.

 

He ran back into the same room and thought that it will be safe ... But, unfortunately, the answer is no... 

 

He stopped moving when he heard the creaked of the door followed by a female's voice

 

"Hide hide...   I can see your hair..." 

 

Her laughter filled the room...

 

He could see something , she was holding something. A knife? 

 

She is here to slash him...

 

There is no where to hide... 

 

It never take long for the lady to find him..

 

In front of him, it was a lady... Her face filled with blood, her eyes filled with lust, then her lip curled up. 

 

"Here you are, come here ... It won't hurt... I promised.." The dagger flew at his direction...

 

"So, this is it..  "He shut his eyes tightly , awaiting his death.

 

But the dagger never reach him.... He slowly open his eyes he saw the lady laid unconciously on the floor in front of him... And there is a young man about his age stood in front of him...

 

"You must fight in order to live, Chen ah.." 

 

Chen looked the latter and blinked a few times..

 

"Ne... Hyung..."

 

Those words spat out of his mouth unknowingly...

 

Hyung? 

 

He looked up at the angelic face latter again... 

 

He covered his mouth... and barely whispered..

 

"You are Suho Hyung..."

 

Suho smiled at him.

 

 -end of flashback-

 

"What is happening around here? Where is the rest? Are they safe?" BaekHyun asked.

Chen and Baekhyun laid their eyes on one person.. Suho, who was fidgeting uncomfortably at the question..

 

Suho knows everything.. 

 

He knows what was happening... 

 

But he kept quiet, and did not say a word about it....

 


 

 

"Kris.. 外面怎样了? 还是一样吗?" (Kris... How's things outside? Still the same as before?)

 

“呃,鹿晗你怎样身体好些没? ”(Yea, Luhan... What about your health? )

 

“Kris,那。。。” (Kris, about that...)

 

Luhan scratched the back of his neck nervously. Then his eyes laid onto a shadow outside their hideout.

 

“鹿晗,我刚说的你忘了吗?”(Luhan, have you forgotten what I said just now?)

 

“不-不是的。。。我说那个人。。看起来快要晕过去了”(N-No... I mean that person looks like he is fainting)

 

Kris stood up abruptly as he saw a moving figure outside their hiding quarter. It was dark outside, only a few lights shone brightly on the roads. 

 

 "在等啥,快去帮忙呀。。。!“(What are you waiting for? Faster help him out!) Luhan screeched.

 

 ”你在开完笑吗? 你难道忘了吗?你是怎样受伤的!“ (Are you kidding me? Have you forgotten how you became this state? )

 

Luhan gulped. But at the same time, he saw the figure collapsed.

 

”那个嘛。。。别提了。。。那人昏倒了。。我们去瞧瞧。。"(Erm... about that... Don't mention it... That guy has already collapsed.. Lets go and take a look at that person...)

 

A curious and injured deer is always a bad combination, it will make it worst if he stubbornly refused , he will get a 'you are so going to die' glare from the innocent deer...Of course, the dragon gave in ... Since the figure collapsed on the cold floor outside, it would do any harm to both of them... That is what he thought.

 

The moment they opened the door, they regretted it.  Tens of monsters with the lust of killing each other stood outside of their hideout. 

 

Something... No.. Someone caught Kris' eyes... Another injured but familiar human lay down flat on the floor still alive. Without a second thought, Kris rushed out the hideout and ran to the injured latter.

 

“你疯了吗!”(Are you crazy!) Luhan almost shouted. 

 

"鹿晗快进去。。如果我赶不及回来,别管我了!“(Luhan hurry inside... If I could not make it back on time, just ing leave me here!) The latter ran away with the speed of the light...  

 

Oh god... this could be bad..  Luhan gulped.

 

Minutes have passed, but it seems hours to Luhan... He was getting very anxious until he heard the door creaked open, his heart stopped for a moment. This is when his imaginary skills run wild.  

 

What if its those monsters broke in? 

 

He seems to be sure of his answer... He grab something nearby which apparently its a pan. 

 

Thud....

 

Both of the figure fell onto the floor... unconcious... 

 

"我的天啊。。。 Kris? 这是。。。Kai?!”(Oh my god... Kris? And this is... Kai?!) Okay... One thing for sure...  

 

 

 

Luhan is so screwed now... 

 

 


 

 

Hello.. I am back...~ How was the story? Suho is looking a little suspicious... 

But why?

Stay tuned and you will see.. 

Hope this chapter is not as confusing as the other chapters...  From this chapter, you can see that I am a chinese...

Remember! Comment = Upload Faster~

 

Upcoming next... 

 

More and more members are suffering from the same dream... Being captured by someone unknown..

 

 

"Lay... I am Suho... Have you forgotten about me??"

 

 

"Minnie , Don't leave me..."

 

 

"Kai, its dark here.. they are killing each other..."

 

 

 

What happened to them???