The Hangout Pt. 1

he is not mine; if only...

After what happened at community service I stopped going there completely, I dislike going there and follow whatever those ing jerks tells me to do. I do what I want, not what you want from me. For the past few days I been doing the same routines, waking up, going to school, going home, eat, sleep, and repeat again and again. Se Young has been convincing me to go back and "try" to fit in or at least be nice, but the more I think about "being nice" the more pissed off I get. Like I get it, she knows me and all but like I don't wanna be nice, if I be nice then people takes advantage of me and then use me and I don't want the same to happen to me again. 

"PARK SHIN HYE," someone from behind shout out my name. I turn to see who the call me this loud in the hallway. Se Young runs towards me and as I watch her run I know that she is probably up to something and you know what, I'm just going to avoid it. I turn and walk away as fast as I can but she still catch up to me, "didn't you heard me call you?"
"You called me?" I act dumb even though I did heard her call me.
"Oh, yes?" Oh god, this isn't going to be good.
"You wanna hangout with me and some of the people from the community service today?" 
When I heard "community service people" I immediately know my answer, "I thought you guys need to be there today.." 
"We don't have to go there everyday you know, we don't get pay so we can go anytime we want."
"Oh," I just don't know what to say next since I am not really interested in them or whatever they do.
"So you want to?" Her smiles are so wide like if I try to put my fist in it would actually get in.
"No," I give her a straight face look, trying to hint her that I really don't want to and I am being serious.
"Why not?" I can tell that she is disappoint.
Does she really want me to go there? She knows that I don't get along with them at all, and yet you want me to spend time with them outside of the community service. "I don't like them." 
"They don't like you either but I told them that you're coming with me and they were cool about it." 
I believe she is lying to me, I know she is just trying to make me go with her, "We might fight, and I don't want you to get trapped in between us."
"Don't worry they promise they won't argue with you or anything."
I'm trying to give many excuses I can to avoid going there but as I watch her face I can tell she really does want me to go with her, "Why can't you go there by yourself.."
"I want you guys to get to know each other and plus more people are funner." 
"But you know that I don't want to know them.."
"Yes you do, they are not bad." 
Oh god this girl just driving me crazy, "Do you really want me to go?"
"Yes," she nods her head.
After a few seconds thought I finally give in and nod my head aimlessly.

When school ends I wait for Se Young outside the school building, while I wait for her I have many thoughts as how the hangout will turn out. I know pretty sure I will definitely expose or start an argument with someone in the hangout. I tell myself to behave and just smiles and not start an argument no matter what. I see Se Young walking out of the building and I smile at her while she walks toward me.
"Sorry for making you wait," she apologizes.
"Nah it is fine," I smile.
"So let's go!" 
"Where is the hangout?" 
"Oh, Yong Hwa house," she said.
"WHAT?" I say in shock.
She give me a what the look when she heard me overreacting to it, "what's wrong?"
"Why is it there?"
"His house is big and we can actually do a lot of things there."
My mind has a lot of thoughts, I don't know if I want to go there anymore. "Can I not go?"
"Why?"
"I'm sick," I lie.
"No you're not," she looks at me like she doesn't believe me.
"I just don't want to go there. I don't like him."
"I think he likes you, he told me that you can come." 
What the did I just heard, "He told me to come?"
"Yeaah."
"Why?" Now my mind has even more thoughts.
"I don't know, let's just go there first and we will see," she smiles at me. 

When we get there, I can't believe what my eyes are looking. His house is like a palace, is like the house where I see in Korean dramas like those rich people live in except his is a little bit smaller. But still his house is unbelievable big, bigger than my house. As we walk in his house I still can't believe what I am looking at. His house is fully and carefully decorated and you can tell someone put a lot of effort in decorating it nicely. Even though his house is big but he doesn't have maids or any bodyguards or whatever security guards like we all see in Korean dramas. I follow Se Young and it seem like she knows her way in this house, she probably came here frequently. We entered this living room I believe and wow his plasma TV is so big, bigger than the one I have in my house, is probably like 60 inches. You can tell that his sofas and this tables are also carefully decorated. I am so amaze by what I am looking that I actually forget that they are in the same room as me. 
"She is finally here!" John said in unison 
"I came out late, sorry!" Se Young apologize to them.
"Oh, she is here as well," this guy say it in a tone like he doesn't want me to be here. Well dude, I don't want to be here but you know I am here.
"Yeaah, is nice right?" Se Young say.
When she say that everyone just become speechless. I can't believe what I just heard from . "Actually I invited her." I turn around when Yong Hwa say as he enters the living room.
"Really? Why?" the same guy say it. I believe that must be his best friend, he looks so whining.
"We all going to see her in the future, might as well get to know each other and get along."
"What do you mean we're going to see each other in the future?" I ask as I look at him.
"We're going to see each other in the community service so I thought we might get to know each other so the same incident won't happen a few days ago to happen again." 
"Who told you that I'm going back? And what right do you have to make decision for me?" I angrily say.
"Look at her, she is already angry at what you're saying," the same guy speak again.
"Shin Hye, Yong Hwa is right we should get to know each other so the incident won't happen again," Se Young suddenly say. 
"I'm not going back there anymore, so there's no point of getting to know each other," I tell Se Young and then turn my face to Yong Hwa,"and why are you doing this? Don't do whatever the you want without my permission."