Friend

he is not mine; if only...

And it all begin...

"How was community service Shin Hye?" my mother ask immediately when she hear me coming in the house. I ignore her and rush into my room. I know that if I don't go to my room she will keep on asking me question about the community service, and I am seriously not in the mood for that. I don't want to talk about how I hit this kid by accident on the face, how everyone are so annoying especially the leader and this who was nagging me about 'hitting kid', and especially him. 

I stayed in my bed ever since I get home. The sun is about to rise and shine, but yet I am here lying on the bed because insomnia decides to kick in. I am feeling really horrible to go to school and seeing anyone there. The only person I want to see is my one and only good friend Park Se Young, she is the only person that gets me, have patient on me, trust me, have hopes on me, and most importantly she knows the real me. She never talk horribly about anyone she knows and I known her since elementary. What the hell he means I don't have friend? I got one friend that always been there for me, it's way better than having trillion fake friends that will never be there for you. 

I walk inside the classroom and the room are full of chatter. Can people just shut the up? Why do they think it is necessary to scream when you guys are right next to each other? Those es.. I sat on my table and stares at the window next to me and wonder when Se Young is going to be here. The bell ring and everyone rush back to their seat and the classroom rapidly become quiet. I look across to my right and I don't see Se Young and I knew right away that she is late for school.

I rush out from this boring classroom that I been sitting for an hour listening to this teacher talking about sociology right away when the bell ring. Does he really think I actually wanna learn about human behavior or whatever human development? I mean like I don't really care why I behave like this or why others behave the way they do. "PARK SE YOUNG!" 
"Yo what's up?" she cooly say aloud when she sees me.
I walk toward her as she stands there waiting for me to go over to her, "Girl, I got a lot to tell you!"
"Let me guess, it is about your community service from yesterday, right?" 
That's my girl. She knows what I want to tell her even if I didn't tell her just yet. We start walking away from where we stand in this dirty hallway, "I will never go back there! Never! Never, not even in my next life or next, next, next life! I hate that ty place!" 
She looks at me and start laughing, "Shin Hye, it can't be that bad! I go there almost every week."
"It is that bad. They like you, they don't like me at all. I can't even stand those ing children and those ing teachers, leaders, and teacher assistants." She didn't say anything back so I keep talking, "Talking about teacher assistant, there is this annoying guy that I met yesterday. Do you know how rude he is? He keeps butting in on my business and out of nowhere he keeps appearing in front of me, like what the go away!" 
"Who are you talking about?"
"I don't know his name, I am not interested in finding out his name. He is an ." 
"Shin Hye, let's go there today with me and I will introduce them to you and you can show me the guy that was annoying you!" she smiles at me.
"No!" I immediately refuse. 
"Why not?"
"I hate that place and I told you I will never go back there!" 
"Did something happen yesterday?" she gives me a look.
I stop walking and I stutter, "W..W..Well..." She looks at me and give me a sign that she is waiting for my answer, "Well I kinda punch this kid on the face yesterday." 
"You mean you punch him on the face not kinda." 
My smart friend, "Well yeaaah. But it was by accident." 
"And?"
"This teacher assistant and the others were like all up on me, and this particular assistant won't shut up after I told her numerous time that it was by accident." 
"Did you apologize?" 
"Um.. no." 
She shakes her head and I know right away that she is not happy about it, "Shin Hye, let's go there today and fix your mistake." I start walking and not wanting to give her any answer. I am not even sure if I want to go back to that place just to fix or whatever apologize for what I did yesterday. I mean like if that was kind and understood what I ing told her I would have just apologize but no she decides to nag me about it. 

I smell this ugly air everyday, I see the same ugly people everyday, I see the same ugly view everyday when I get out from school. People just love to stand there and not move at all. Why can't they move? Someone is trying to go home but yet you es love to stand there and talk, like did you guys forgot that you can actually walk and talk at the same time? I rush out the school this time, I walk as fast as I can to avoid Se Young. I know that if I see her she will definitely pull me there and I am really not in the mood to go there. The walking sign is in 15 seconds, I really need to run before it stop me from crossing the street. When I crossed the street I see Se Young and now I can't avoid her. She will definitely pull me now, . I really don't wanna go. She walks over to me and give me this creepy smile, "Let's go there, you can't avoid me now!"
"Oh god," I look up the sky and for the first time I hope God will stop me from going there.
"Let's go!" her hands are on my arm and she pulls me to walk faster. Can I just die now?

We're finally here and unexpectedly Se Young face looks different comparing from school to now. Her face is full of excitement and her eyes are full of sparks, it looks like she is in love. I start wondering if she is really in love and who is that lucky dude. When she finish admiring the outside building she drags me in. When we enter the community service hallway everyone just keep staring at us like we're a terrorists. Why are they keep staring at us? Oh, it must be me. Everyone must have found out what happened yesterday, I am so embarrass. But like why can't you just walk and not stare at us like we committed a crime. This is bothering me, this is annoying me. I just wanna run away from here and this place. Se Young I really hate you. We enter the same classroom I was in yesterday and the moment we enter the teachers and the teacher assistants stare at us. They all give me an unsatisfied stare when they see me in there and especially when I am with Se Young. The first person that catch my eyes is him. He looks at us and I look down remembering what he said yesterday. 
"Yo what's up my Se Young," one of the teacher assistant walk up to her. 
"Yo what's up my Sang Woo," they did a hand shake and they hug. I am dumbfounded by what just happened. 
"Welcome back Se Young," one of the assistant say. 
"I came here like 2 weeks ago, bro." 
"Is she your friend?" another assistant ask.
"Yeaah," she smiles and nod at the same time, and everyone looks are in shock and they stay quiet as they couldn't believe what Se Young just say. "YONG HWAA!" she runs over to this guy that I never heard from Se Young before. I watch as she runs over to that person and I can't believe what my two eyes just see. My heart literally dropped when I see who she's hugging. There must be something in my eyes, did my vision increased? It must be.. Why is she hugging that person? My jaw dropped in shock and I don't know how to react. "Let me introduce you to my good friend." she say from a distant but I can hear it pretty well. She pulls that person over to me and when they get closer to me I know for sure what I just saw was right. Se Young look at me and starts introducing that person to me, "Shin Hye, you probably saw him yesterday but he is one of my closest friend here. He is the most popular, the most hottest, and the nicest person here. Every girls that see him when they volunteer falls for him immediately. He is Jung Yong Hwa." 
"I saw her yesterday.. I am surprise that you guys are friends." What does he mean by that? Is he trying to say that I have no friend like what he said yesterday? You son of a !
Se Young look at Yong Hwa and ask, "Surprise?"
"Yeah, we had some problem yesterday." I roll my eyes when I hear that, PROBLEM? Who has problem with you? It's more like you have problem with me than I have problem with you!
"Let's be friends guys! Yong Hwa, she is Park Shin Hye. She is my best friend and I known her since elementary. She is the kindest person I ever met even though she doesn't show it. Once you spend more time with her you will know how genuine she is and that she isn't how she show she is" 
"Kindest? Her attitude from yesterday really does show her kindest," he sarcastically say. 
"Forget yesterday and let's all work happily together!"
Se Young look at Yong Hwa and try to tell him with her eyes to agree with it, "I have no problem with that. It's up to her!"
Se Young then look at me and do the same thing to me, "Fine." I roll my eyes while saying it in unsatisfied tone.