My Worst Day

he is not mine; if only...

"Shin Hye, what were you thinking?" Se Young angrily ask.
"I know I know, I don't know what was I thinking that time," I keep walking hoping she will give up on asking me questions.
"The building became a mess because of you. The children were crying because of you!" 
"It's my fault, can we not talk about this.. Someone already confronted me about this earlier, I don't need another person to confront me about it."
"Come on, let's go and apologize. The leader, the teacher, the teacher assistants, and volunteers are against you coming back here and plus they kinda dislike you." She holds on my wrist trying to pull me into the main office.
I pull her off, "I don't want to. I know it is my fault, but I don't care what they think. They can hate me and all that, I am fine with it." I walk away feeling so annoy about how Se Young doesn't get me. She should know that I don't give a damn about what people think of me. I am already use to getting hate by people every where I go. I don't feel anything at all, no sadness at all. Nothing.

"We need to kick her out!" Eun Jung say angrily.
"I agree, this place is not for her. Look what she caused us.  If we keep her here she will cause more trouble for us," one of the teacher assistant say.
"Shin Hye is not like that I promise," Se Young walks in the office when she overhear that they are trying to kick her.
"Se Young, don't help her anymore. We can tell what kind of person she is. She is not friendly, she is rude, she shows no respect, and most importantly she never even apologize for what she done to us and this community service at all."
"No, if you know her well enough she is not like how she show she is," Se Young defend Shin Hye. 
"Let's just give her another chance. Everyone deserve a third chance," Yong Hwa say.

As I roam around the hallway I see a little girl crying. I know immediately that she is still scare of what I done earlier. I walk over to her and hoping that I can at least comfort her, "Are you okay?"
"I am scare," she cries as she tells me.
"Scare about what?" 
"Does mama not want me?" she asks.
"Why are you saying that?" I take a deep breath as she is not scare because of what happen earlier, but at the same time I wonder why she say that.
"Because she put me in here. Does she not like me?"
"Little girl, mama likes you. She likes you a lot. She puts you here so she can earn a lot of money to buy food for you, toys for you, and clothes for you."
"Really?" her tears become less.
"Yes," I nod my head.
"What if she doesn't come back and pick me up?"
"Trust me, she will pick you up. Your mama really loves you a lot." 
"Mama loves me a lot?" 
"Yes, she loves you a lot." I hug her and try to comfort her that her mother will pick her up and how her mother loves her a lot. As she cries I start tearing unexpectedly and it reminds me about how my mother who doesn't show much love to me. I pat her on the back and when I look up I see Yong Hwa standing in distant and staring at us.

The sky is getting darker and children are starting to be less and less as time by pass. When the children all went home I silently get my stuff in the closet and walk out of the classroom. I don't want to stay in this place anymore, I am getting so tired of this place and the people in here. 
"Shin Hye, wait for me!" Se Young walks out of the classroom.
"Imma go first, I am tired. I wanna go home, see ya!" I walk away as fast as I can. I try to avoid talking to her, I am just not in the mood to talk to anyone at all. I walk out of the building and realize how beautiful when the breeze are on my face. I finally find the freedom and the happiness when I leave the building. 

"Shin Hye!" someone from behind scream. I turn to see who it is and it is him.
"What do you want?" 
He walks toward to me and unexpectedly I start admiring his face, "I want to say something to you."
I woke up from my daze, WHAT THE WAS I DOING? WAKE UP SHIN HYE! "What?"
"I am sorry for yelling at you. I know it was rude of me for yelling at you. I should have handle it nicely instead. I am sorry." He apologizes. I stun and I continue staring at his face, "Uhm.. did you heard me?" 
"Ye..yea...yeahh.." I stutter, I still don't know how to react to this abrupt apology.
"Apology accepted?" 
"Uhm yeaaah," I still stare at him, I can't keep my eyes of him. 
"Are you okay?" 
WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH HIM, WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE THIS? THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM. "I should be the one asking you this." 
"Me?" He points at himself.
"Yeah you," I nod my head. 
"Yeah I am okay, why?" He confusedly looks at me.
"You are acting weird." 
"How?" 
"You apologize to me out of no where.." 
"I thought about it, I was wrong too."
"Oh okay," I nod and walk away. 
He follows and walk next to me, "Don't you think you owe us an apology as well?" 
"For what?" 
"For what you did at the hallway."
"Oh that, I don't want to apologize. You caused, if you apologize to me earlier I wouldn't exposed."
"So that's why I apologize, so don't you think you need to apologize as well?" 
"No." 
"How can you be like that?" He stand in front of me blocking my way of walking.
"Move!" 
"No."
"Move!" My voice gets louder and harsher.
"Are you going to apologize?" 
"No!" 
"Is it that hard to apologize?" He asks.
"Yes."
"For a second I thought you were different, but I guess I was wrong." 
"What?" 
"I saw you earlier with the little girl, I can tell by the way you treated her. It was different than how you usually are."
"Oh, so you thought I was like those sweet kind hearted girl," I laugh.
"I was wrong, you are still the same old rude, inconsiderate, conceited Shin Hye that doesn't know how to respect anyone." 
"You're done speaking right? Can you move?" I roll my eyes at him. He moves over and I walk away.

AUTHOR NOTE; I KNOW A LOT OF THINGS ARE NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH, BUT I JUST LIKE IT THE WAY IT IS. I WANT THEIR LOVE STORY TO DEVELOPED SLOWLY SINCE MOSTLY "REALITY" ROMANCE ARE USUALLY START BY BEING FRIENDS, GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER, & THEN FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. I WANY MY STORY TO BE A LITTLE REALISTIC AND SOMEWHAT UNREALISTIC TOO. I KNOW THAT CHARACTERS LIKE SUZY & WOOBIN ARE NOT OUT YET, BUT THEY ARE NOT REALLY THE MAIN CHARACTERS SO I DON'T EXACTLY WANT TO FOCUS ON THEM TOO MUCH JUST YET. I HOPE ALL MY READERS WILL UNDERSTAND, & THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL <3