The Unpleasant Him

he is not mine; if only...

I never thought that you would ever enter my life.. I always thought that if I do whatever I want then I would never have responsibilities toward anyone expectations. I always thought that if I be rude to everyone I see or not take anyone for granted then I would never be hurt or disappointed. I always thought if I stay as a loner then I would be carefree with no problems in my life. But everything changed when I met you...

"Why are you so rude?" he asks. 
"None of your business," oh god he is hot.
"You are indeed rude," he walks away and shakes his head. I watch as he walks away and I wonder to myself why didn't I be a little respectful to this young hot man that looks like Korean celebrities from Korean dramas that I always watch.

"Thank you everyone for coming here to volunteer, we really appreciate all of you that took your time to come here! I know that time is precious so I will cut to the chase. The first thing we'll be doing in our schedule is playtime. I believe playtime is an easy job and I don't need to teach anyone here, right?" Everyone giggle and I wonder why is she trying to be funny when she's not. "Please enjoy your time and relax for awhile before the hard jobs come. I will announce when when playtime is over! Enjoy!" this teacher voice is so annoying.

When she finish talking all the children got up from their spot and the classroom became chaos. The children went over to the closet to get the toys and legos and in less than 3 seconds the classrom is already a mess. I knew that I made a wrong decision to listen to my mother about coming here, I regret it immediately. Just as I stand in the middle of the classroom not knowing what to do, this little kid hold my hand and ask me to join him. He is too adorable for me to reject him. He starts walking so I follow him over to his spot. I sat down obediently when he told me to, I feel like a 5 year old again.
"Sister, do you know what this called?" he shows me the black toy figure that he is holding.
"I don't know.." I embarrassingly murmur.
"It's a batman," I turn around to see who say that and it is him again. Why does he keep appearing in front of me?
He walks over to us and sat next to the kid where the empty seat are, "Kiddo, don't listen to her. She doesn't know anything."
I look at him in disbelief, "What do you mean I don't know anything?"
"Then what is this called?" he points at the yellow toy figure.
"Um.. this is.. um.." What is this called? I'm sure that I saw this somewhere. Why didn't I watch more cartoons when I was little?
"It is a X-Men!"
"No it isn't, I know how X-Men looks like." 
"I'm pretty sure this is part of the X-Men collection!" he say proudly. "Kiddo, if you have any question about the toys figure just ask me, don't ask her. She doesn't know anything about it," he laughs at me and the kid follow him.
You know what, this guy is annoying me. I was having a nice time with this kid and now he just have to ruin it, "Who are you?"
"You must be new. I am one of the teacher assistant here!"
"Aren't you busy? Why do you still have time to be over here?"
"No I am not busy, I can still play with children even though I am part of the teacher assistant!"
"Dude, there are a lot of children here.. He is not the only one!" I roll my eyes at him.
"Am I bothering you?"
"Yes, you are bothering me!" 
"I am sorry for bothering you," he smirks at me. This guy is annoying me, he's getting on my nerves. I wanna punch him on the face. I take a deep breath and get up from my seat and give a slight smile and walk away.

"It is lunch time! Please enter the cafeteria hand in hand with the kid you played with during playtime! Thank you!" this teacher is so annoying. I look around for the kid I was playing with even though I walked away because of the annoying teacher assistant. Just when I find the kid, I see him holding the kid hand. He stares at me as he walks over to my direction. His existence is irritating me and unknowingly he is right in front of me. He hands me the kid to me and walk away. Why is he doing this? I don't need his help. Why? Just why? What does he want from me?
"Sister, can we go eat now?" he shakes my hand.
"Yeaaaah," I woke up from my deep thoughts after wondering what just happened.

The cafeteria is way bigger than my house, my high school, and bigger than the supermarket near my house. I can basically just live here if I ever got kick out from my house. When we got here, he let go of my hand and run over to get his lunch. I watch as he gets his lunch and I follow him as he walks over to his table. I sat down right next to him, not knowing where to sit.
"Sister, can you open this?" He hands me his carrot that is wrapped in the bag. As I struggle trying to rip the bag I punch him on the face and he starts crying. I start panicking as he gets louder and louder.
The teacher assistants all walk over to us to see what happened and one of the assistant bend down to the same level as the kid, "What happened?"
"Sister punch me on the face with her elbow!"
"Why did you punch him?" he asks.
I get up from my seat and try to defend myself, "It was by accident."
"What do you mean by accident? Couldn't you be more careful?" she gets up and I know that she doesn't believe me, what was I hoping?
"Meet me in the lobby!" She holds the kid hand and he gets up from his seat and walk away with her and the other teacher assistants follow.

"You're lucky that his family was forgiving. You know they could have called the police on you!" This keeps on nagging and nagging, I don't want to hear this anymore. The rest of  the teacher assistants just stand there listening to her complaining about me. Why aren't they saying anything? Why? "You're here to help out and volunteer, you are not here to cause problems for yourself and for us! Do you get it?"
"Shut up, do you not get human words? I told you that it was by accident, I punched him on the face while trying to open the god damn carrots for him! Are you deaf?"
"Deaf?" she laughs as she couldn't believe what I just say to her.
"Yeah you are deaf, I don't want to explain myself anymore!" I walk out from the office.

"DOES THIS NOT UNDERSTAND HUMAN WORDS? ACTING LIKE I DID IT ON PURPOSE AND NOT UNDERSTANDING MY WORDS. I AM SO MAD, I HATE THIS PLACE SO MUCH!" I scream as loud as I can and cough my last words. 
"You are so rude.." a unknown but familiar voice from behind say and I turn around to see who it is, it is him again. Why is it him again? Why do I keep seeing him? He walks toward me and ask, "Why are you so rude?"
"Why do you care? I don't know you, mind your own business!"
"Yeah I don't know you, but your rudeness is bothering me!"
"Then ignore me if it is bothering you a lot," I walk away.
"You really need to learn how to be considerate and not be rude to others."
I stop walking and I turn to face him, "Don't tell me what to do."
"If you don't change your attitude no one is going to like you or willing to be friend with you. Even if they are willing to be friend with you, they will eventually leave you due to your attitude." He walks away after he finish his sentence.
My heart hurts... His words hurt my feelings and it hits me on the face unexpectedly. It shatter me and I realized that I really have no one, I am a loner.

AUTHOR NOTE; THANK YOU FOR FINISHING THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT THAT INTERESTING, BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET INTERESTING WHEN THE CHAPTERS GOES ON. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD FROM MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT SO I HAD TO RE-WRITE THIS CHAPTER AGAIN BECAUSE I HIDE THE CHAPTER, IT WAS HARD FOR ME SINCE I HAD TO TRIED TO REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE. I KNOW THAT THERE IS SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKE, BUT PLEASE BEAR WITH ME SINCE ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANAGUAGE OVERALL. THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE WRITTEN IN SHIN HYE POV/THOUGHTS (FIRST PERSON). SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW WHO IS "HIM", BUT SHIN HYE DOESN'T KNOW HIS NAME YET SO I'LL LEAVE IT AS IT. PLEASE STAY TUNE FOR CHAPTER 2 (: THANK YOU <3