I Don't Want To Work With You

he is not mine; if only...

"Today we're going to learn how to spell. Does anyone know how to spell apple?" the teacher ask.
One of the kid call out, "A-P-P-L-E!" 
"Good job!" She claps her hand and then give the kid a frown, "you need to raise your hand next time, remember!" She then smiles back at the kid.
"Let's practice for a while and then sisters and brothers will help you out with your activity that we're going to be doing today!" 

The children all went back to their assigned seats and we, teacher assistants and volunteers all have a short meeting on what to do, "I want all of you to be in groups of 3 since there are 5 tables and I want you guys to teach the children on how to spell, no advance words only easy words for now. I prefer if you guys teach words that could relate to their everyday life. Let me dismiss myself!" 
When the teacher walk away we all decide who be with who in the group, I really don't want to do this! Can I just walk over to any table I want instead of deciding which group we're in? I hope I'm not team up with the jerk! "Okay, I'll decide the group!" this who nag me from yesterday say and I roll my eyes when I hear her voice. "Yong Hwa, Se Young, and.." she looks around to see who to put the last person in that group. Don't be me! Please don't be me! She looks at me, oh ! I immediately look away but I guess it's too late, "And you!" She points her finger at me and everyone turn to see who she pointed to. Se Young smiles in joy and Yong Hwa have no expression. Oh god, why it must be me? I mean like I'm fine working with Se Young, but why must be this annoying son of the too? Can we just turn back in time when I was never here? I really don't wanna work with him! I rather die than working with him! 

I walk with them in despair to the table that they choose, as I follow them the more I think of working with him the more irritate I am. He better not bother me.
"Hello, Yak Sun, Joon Hoon, and Young Ji! My name is Yong Hwa," he smiles at the kid, then point at Se Young, "this is Se Young." Se Young waves and smiles at them and then he finally point at me, "this is Shin Hye." I forcefully smile at them. He holds up the white board and start teaching them. 

This is boring! I wanna leave this place and go home! "Kids, do you remember the words I just taught you guys?" 
"Yes!" they all say.
"Okay, let's start. Spell orange!" he says. We wait patiently until all three finish writing them on the paper.
"Spell grape! Spell pencil! Spell dad! Spell mom! Spell dog! Spell your name!" It goes on and on and on. It last for 30 minutes and finally we're finish with this boring quiz that he gave them. "Let's see how many correct answers you guys have! Shin Hye, don't just stand there! HELP!" He yells at me, did he just yell at me? OHNOO! This is not how it works! You don't order me around and especially you don't yell at me! 
"Don't yell at me and don't order me around, you get it?" I say.
He looks up at me, "You're been in the same position for 30 minutes, you need to do something! So come over here and help us out with this paper!' 
"If this is not called ordering me around, then what does it called?" I ask.
"It's called telling you what to do!"
"Same !" I exclaim. 
He gets up from his seat and looks directly at me, "Don't curse in front of the kids!"
Se Young got up from her seat, "You guys, can we not fight and finish this first? The kids are watching!" She grabs our wrist and tries to pull us down. We both bend down and he hands me one of the paper. 

"Hey you" I call out when I see him walking in the hallway.
He stops walking and turn around, "Yes?" 
I walk over to him as I talk, "Don't you think you owe me an apology?" 
"Apology?" he looks confused. "Apologize for what?" 
I'm finally in front of him, "For yelling and ordering me around."
"I don't think I have to apologize to you!"
"WHAT!?" I yell, I can't believe what I just hear. He is so rude yet he calls me rude! Does he not know how to apologize? 
"I don't think I was wrong at all. It was your job to help out, you're not here to stand!" 
"You could have asked me nicely instead of yelling and ordering me around!" 
"Listen, I'm the teacher assistant here I have the right to tell you to do something! And plus you're here for community service, you're not here just to stand!" He walks away, why the he always walk away whenever he feels like he finish what he needs to say? So rude. Ugh this guy is pissing me off! 
"
YOU SON OF THE ! YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER AND A ING !" I scream and everyone from the classroom walk out to see what happen. All the children are in surprise, some are crying and some are laughing. I think I just did something really bad, I MEAN LIKE REALLY BAD, OOPS! But it is his fault for walking away when I'm not finish with what I need to say and for thinking that he's right.
He turns back around and hurry and grab me on my wrist and harshly take me out from the building, "What the hell were you doing?" 
"It's your fault!" I cooly say even though I am sort of panicking. 
"What do you mean it's my fault? Why would you say that in the building when you know there are children in there? Are you stupid?" He angrily says.
Did he just call me stupid? What the ! He's the wrong one and yet he thinks he has the right to call me stupid! STUPID? You ing ! I hope you die while you buy fish in the supermarket! "You're the stupid one, okay? IF you apologize to me, this wouldn't happen! And if you didn't walk away when I didn't finish what I wanna say then I wouldn't curse at all! So it is your fault, not mine!" 
"Do you always think you're not wrong about anything? Do you always think you're the right one? Do you not know how to apologize and at least feel sorry for what you have done? Can you at least show some respect and not be all conceited? You're hopeless, do you know?" He walks away when he finishes what he needed to say like he always does. I stand there stun and not knowing how to react, his words once again hit me on the face. It hurts me, my heart hurts once again. You just don't know how I feel.. I do feel sorry...

AUTHOR NOTE; SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.. I FINISHED WRITING THIS CHAPTER LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO BUT I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH IT SO I DIDN'T POST IT UP FOR YOU ALL TO SEE & PLUS I HAVE SUMMER SCHOOL SO IT IS KINDA HARD FOR ME TO UPDATE AND POST NOW! But here it is.. I hope you all will like this chapter (: Stay tune for chapter 4