Ch. 6

Please Save Me From My Dream

“Ok everyone, you’re going to be dropped off at home. Remember nothing salty or your face will be puffy for tomorrow’s interview. Also get lots of sleep so there are no dark circles or bad skin. The van will be to the dorm at 7:30 and then the interview begins at 8:30. Have a good night.”

With that they were ushered out of the van and left in front of their dorm.

Chanyeol put a hand on Suho’s sagging shoulder, “He looked a lot better. I have faith that he will be back and ready to perform again so you shouldn’t give up.”

Suho nodded and returned a small smile. The members were tired, but happy that there was finally time to relax. They entered the dorms and pooled into the living room where they put in a movie. While the commercials were playing members spread out among the dorm gathering pillows, blankets, and snacks.

 

Tao lay on the couch with his eyes closed. He was sore from practice and tired form being jostled around all day. Kris had gone to their bedroom and returned with an armful of pillows and blankets. Emptying his arms, he tossed them on the floor and knelt down by Tao. Gently poking his cheek he laughed when Tao scrunched his nose.

“What is it Ge?”

“I brought lots of comfy pillows and blankets for us during the movie.”

“Ugh I don’t want to move.” Tao whined.

Kris just smiled and slid an arm under Tao’s shoulders and one under his knees before he lifted him up into the air. Tao nuzzled into Kris’s chest and sighed with happiness when Kris sat down on the floor and started to pull blankets around their conjoined bodies.

“Do you want any popcorn?” Kris asked as he rubbed Tao’s arm with his thumb.

Tao shook his head, “No I’m not hungry. I just want to sit with you if that’s alright.”

“Anything you want.” Kris whispered as he placed a kiss on Tao’s forehead.

 

Chen had dashed to the kitchen as soon as they entered the dorm and put all of the popcorn they had in the microwave. Then he grabbed a couple bowls saving the largest one for Xiumin. The scent of warm popcorn filled the kitchen and he inhaled with pleasure. Xiumin had gone to fetch the seating from their room and was going to meet Chen in the living room. Chen had finished first so he left first and dispersed the bowls of popcorn throughout the group. He was handing the last bowl to Kai when Xiumin returned with two pillows and a large blanket.

“Where do you want to sit?” Xiumin asked as he looked for a spot to put their stuff.

Chen pointed to an open area that leaned against the couch and pointed there.

Xiumin set each of the pillows down and then waited for Chen to sit down before sitting down too and draping the blanket over their legs. Chen picked up a piece of popcorn and held it to Xiumin’s mouth.

“Say Ah!”

Xiumin grimaced and turned away, “I can’t.”

Chen frowned and took Xiumin’s hand in his down. “Xiumin-ah. It’s only popcorn. You aren’t fat and you aren’t overweight. The doctor is just giving you his opinion that doesn’t mean its right. I think you’re perfect. Just allow yourself to have fun ok?”

Xiumin eyed the bowl of popcorn as his mouth started to water. Chen held the popcorn to his mouth again and this time his lips parted letting the snack enter. He chewed it and sighed with bliss as the buttery flavor filled his mouth.

“It’s delicious.” He said with a smile.

“Really? I want to taste.”

Xiumin reached down and picked up a piece of popcorn, but let it slip through his fingers when Chen pressed his lips against his.

After a second Chen pulled away and his lips, “You’re right, it is delicious!”

 

Kai sat on the couch lazily. Not because he was lazy, but because it was still difficult for him to move around. Kyungsoo had insisted on going to get their pillows and blankets even though Kai was stronger and taller. However Kyungsoo wouldn’t take no for an answer and now Kai was stuck on the couch watching as members bustled around. Chen had handed him a bowl of popcorn and he had entertained himself for a few minutes nibbling on pieces and tossing them into his mouth.

Finally a ball of blankets and pillows emerged from the bedrooms. Kai stood up and grabbed half of the mass and smiled when Kyungsoo’s face could finally be seen.

“Ahh there you are Hyung!”

Kyungsoo ignored his comment and proceeded to put blankets and pillows up onto the couch for Kai. He was worried about Kai and didn’t want him sitting on the hard floor. The other members didn’t complain when he claimed a portion of the couch for them as most of them wanted to cuddle on the floor anyway. They were finally getting settled when Kai grunted. They were sitting with space between them and seemed to have their own separate spots.

“Yah Hyung, you’re so far away. Come closer.” Kai said patting the space that separated them.

Kyungsoo eyed him nervously still worried that he might hurt Kai.

“I think I’m good where I am. I mean we both have our own space and we can enjoy the movie comfortably.”

Kyungsoo turned his attention to the popcorn and avoided eye contact with Kai who was staring holes into his Hyung’s head. Finally Kai growled and reached over. Spreading his legs and leaning against the arm, he turned Kyungsoo and pulled him so he was resting between his legs with the back of his head on his chest.

“Yah! Kai what are you doing?! You’re going to hurt yourself!”

Kai laughed, “Is that what you’re all worried about? I’m fine Kyungsoo-ah, I’m a big boy. Besides you distract me from the pain.”

Gently he ran his hand through Kyungsoo’s hair like he was petting a dog.

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo asked as he turned his head and stared up at Kai with wide eyes.

“Yes I’m sure.” Kai said as he leaned down and pecked Kyungsoo on the top of his nose.

 

Chanyeol had scooped Baekhyun up in his arms and ignoring his protests, had dragged him to their bedroom to get their blankets and pillows. Baekhyun was still squirming when Chanyeol tossed him down and leaned over him.

“You stupid giant!” Baekhyun growled as he glared up at Chanyeol who was just staring down at him with a dopey look on his face.

“Baekhyun-ah. Guess what?”

“What is it?” he snapped.

His eyes widened when Chanyeol leaned down and pushed his lips against Baekyhun’s. He jumped when Chanyeol’s tongue found its way into his mouth and finally he moaned as Chanyeol his bottom lip before separating.

Baekhyun lay panting and red faced as he turned his head away from Chanyeol who was still on top of him.

“S-so what am I guessing now?” he breathed.

He jumped again when Chanyeol’s booming laugh reached his ears.

“You’re so cute! Come on I bet the movie is almost starting.”

Baekhyun nodded and pulled himself up before gathering their stuff in his arms. Chanyeol then proceeded to grab Baekhyun and the bed toppings as he strolled back out to the living room. This time however, Baekhyun kept quite.

Eyes scanning the couch and floor, Chanyeol decided on a section of the couch next to Kai and Kyungsoo who were cutely cuddled together.

“Set the stuff down there.” Chanyeol instructed as he nodded to the couch cushion. Baekhyun did as he was told still in Chanyeol’s arms. Spreading the pillows out and taking the blanket in one hand he plopped down and adjusted Baekhyun into his lap. Reaching over, he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over top of them.

“Ah there we are.” He said with a sigh. “Are you comfortable?”

Baekhyun nodded, he was comfortable, but his heart was pounding in his chest. He fiddled with the blanket before looking up at Chanyeol who was watching as Kai leaned down and kissed Kyungsoo.

He glanced over as well and smiled at the cute couple. Chanyeol looked down and saw Baekhyun staring. Taking a finger, he slid it under Baekhyun’s chin and pulled his face up.

“You know, we can do that too if you want.”

He brushed his lips against Baekyhun’s before waiting for an answer.

 

Luhan had spent their first few minutes of free time arguing with Sehun over who was going to go to the bedroom to get their pillows and blankets.

“I’m older!”

“I’m taller!”

“I’m smarter!

“I’m manlier!”

“You are not!”

“I am too!”

“Fine whatever, you go stupid.” Luhan said as he crossed his arms and stomped away. Sehun smirked with victory and scampered off to the bedroom. Luhan plopped onto the couch and noticed Kris and Tao on the floor. Kris was rubbing Tao’s cheek with his thumb and Tao was smiling and leaning into the touch.

‘Why can’t Sehun act like that?’ Luhan asked himself. His frown melted off of his face and sighed. It felt like he was always arguing with Sehun over the smallest things. It was nothing like he imagined a relationship would be like.

Tao noticed Luhan’s sad face and cocked his head. “Is everything ok Hyung? Are you and Sehun fighting again?”

“No, it’s nothing Tao, I’m just jealous of how cute you and Kris are.”

“We are pretty cute.” Kris said as he held his nose in the air.

“Aish, you shouldn’t say stuff like that to his face, he gets a big head.” Tao said as he rolled his eyes.

“I do not!” Kris said as he began to plant kisses all over Tao’s face who in turn started giggling and squealing.

Luhan smiled warmly at them, they were perfect to him.

Just a few moments earlier Sehun had come from the bedrooms with a blanket and pillow in hand. He thought that they would just share so he didn’t need to bring two. Walking out his eyebrows came together when he saw the sad look on Luhan’s face as he watched Tao and Kris on the floor.

‘Poor Luhan, he looks so sad.’ Sehun thought to himself. Gripping an edge of the blanket in each of his hands he spread it out across his arms and approached Luhan from behind. Leaning down he wrapped his arms and the blanket around Luhan’s body. He felt him jump, but he didn’t break away.

“What are you doing Hyung?” Sehun whispered into Luhan’s ear. “Did you miss me?”

Luhan blushed, he wanted to be mad at Sehun, but it was hard when the younger was so tempting.

“I maybe missed you a little bit.” He answered. Sehun sat down next to him and pulled Luhan’s head down onto his lap.

“You know I’m sorry for saying that you aren’t manly.” Sehun said as he stared down at Luhan’s flawless face.

“It’s ok Sehun-ah. I’m sorry for being so immature.”

They continued to go back and forth apologizing for the littlest things simply because they cared about each other.

 

Suho came out into the living room which was now filled with people and felt tears well in his eyes. Everyone was coupled up except for him. His beloved was lying alone in a hospital. Fortunately for him, Luhan’s warm gaze caught the sad leader standing in the corner.

Removing himself from Sehun’s lap he walked over and took Suho’s hand in his own.

“Why don’t you come with Sehun and me?” Suho was about to protest, but Luhan insisted and sat him down on the couch where he sat stiffly.

“Hyung, relax, you’re at home with your family.” Sehun said as he reached over and pulled Suho’s head onto his shoulder.

Suho relaxed after a few seconds and let his eyes close. He felt someone pull a blanket over him and his heart filled with warmth.

Luhan was back in Sehun’s lap staring up at their resting leader.

Sehun glanced down when he noticed that Suho had already dozed off.

“Hyung was tired.”

Luhan nodded, “He has a lot on his plate.”

 

The movie began and 10 pairs of eyes were locked on the screen, by the time it ended there were none. 

 

 

I was in the fluffy kind of mood I hope you don't mind! Poor Suho being left alone, thank goodness Hunhan was there for him! 

Thank you for reading, please comment, upvote, and subscribe! It motivates me to write more!

Feel free to check out my other stories while you wait for this to update!

Until the next update!