Ch. 2

Please Save Me From My Dream

By the time Suho climbed into the van, the other members were already there, sweaty and exhausted. “Great work today guys. Sorry for the extra effort, but it just pushes one step closer to perfection right?” Sadly he was denied any reply. Feeling deflated he turned around in his seat and stared out the window. He understood that everyone was tired and sleep deprived but he didn’t understand why they were upset with him when he wasn’t even the one who made the schedules.

When they got back to the dorm it was nearly 4am. It took everyone a whole 10 minutes to get inside of their dorms due to aching limbs and sore bodies. Baekhyun immediately collapsed onto the couch and wrapped his body in blankets. Chanyeol soon followed and collapsed on top of the tiny boy. Kyungsoo helped Kai limp over to another area of the couch and began to gently massage his body. Kai cried out when Kyungsoo hit tender sports, but still smiled at him gratefully. Tao was once again in Kris’ lap and Kris was rubbing Tao’s back with his large hand. Luhan was trying to help Sehun with his stiff body, but couldn’t stop hiccupping so it seemed like Sehun was helping Luhan instead. Yixing however was alone on the couch and wanted nothing to do with Suho who was standing up watching all of his tortured friends.

Clearing his throat, he tried to catch their attention. “We should all get something to eat. I’m sorry to tell you, but schedules will start at 7am sharp.” All of the members groaned because they knew that to start at 7 meant to be in the van leaving the dorms at 7. During Suho’s briefing Xiumin returned from the kitchen with a glass of water and a warm cloth for Chen’s throat. “Ah Xiumin, you should return to the kitchen to get something to eat. I know how hard you’ve been dieting and it’s definitely paid off. Go have a treat.” Suho said with a smile. Xiumin however didn’t return the emotion. His face scrunched up and he burst into tears. Chen glared at Suho and stood up from his seat on the couch. Walking over, he took the glass of water from Xiumin and the cloth. “We’re going to bed now.” He rasped out while leading the still sobbing Xiumin away. The other members looked at them sympathetically. Suho on the other hand felt more than sympathetic. He felt awful. He felt even worse when the other members turned their cold glares to him. Breaking out into a cold sweat he felt genuine fear. Not a single muscle in his body moved despite his internal screams. What seemed to be hours of awkward silence was finally broken when Yixing came to his rescue. “We’re all tired. It’s been a long day. If you’re hungry grab something to eat or else everyone should head to bed. I’ll take Suho. I’m pretty sure his brain is fried so don’t blame him for anything that comes out of his mouth. We’ll see you all in the morning. Goodnight.” With that Yixing grabbed Suho’s hand and led them to the bedroom.

“I wonder what’s wrong with him.” Chanyeol thought out loud. Baekhyun sneezed in his bundle of blankets and despite being tired; Chanyeol managed one of his signature smiles. Cracking his knuckles, he stood up and scooped Baekhyun, blankets and all, up in his arms. “I think we’re going to head to bed before this one gets sick. Goodnight guys.” The other members all hummed in acknowledgement. “Ge… please carry me like that too.” Tao half whispered half begged. Kris sighed and picked him up with a grunt. “Tao you’re so heavy. Chanyeol is lucky that Baekhyun is so small and light.” Tao pouted, “That’s not nice.” Kris smirked, “Don’t worry. I promise I’ll make it up to you” his sentence was interrupted by a yawn, “once I’ve gotten at least 12 hours of sleep.” Tao laughed quietly and then rested his head on Kris’ shoulder as they headed back to the bedrooms as well.

Now only Kyungsoo, Kai, Luhan, and Sehun were left in the living room. Sehun and Luhan both stood up and groaned. “Will you guys be ok?” Kyungsoo asked with wide eyes. Luhan gave a shining smile, “Don’t worry. We’ll be alright. Are you guys? I know that Kai is sore from dance.” Kyungsoo shook his head, “We’re going to stay out here. I think that Kai is too sore to go anywhere at the moment, but thanks. Please get some rest. I’ll try to wake up in time to make breakfast.” Kai frowned from on the couch and squeezed Kyungsoo’s arm. “Hyung, don’t do that. You’re barely getting enough sleep as it is. Everyone can get breakfast themselves. Worry about yourself as well as everyone else.” Luhan frantically nodded his head as well, but had to stop when it made his headache worse. Sehun reached over and ruffled Kyungsoo’s hair, “Yeah hyung, we can take care of ourselves. We’re big boys.” “Yah! Watch who’s hair you’re touching. I’m your hyung.” Kyungsoo said with a pout. Sehun just laughed and limped back to their room with Luhan.

Kai again reached up, but this time gently touched Kyungsoo’s hand. “Thank you for staying with me Hyung. I really appreciate it.” Kyungsoo just smiled and patted Kai’s head. “Don’t worry about it. I want to stay with you. Now let’s get some sleep. I’ll grab some blankets and pillows from the closet. Do you want some ice for your joints?” Kai opened his mouth, but didn’t respond right away. “It’s ok to say yes Kai. I asked you. I’ll get some just in case.” Kai watched his hyung scurry off to get the supplies and couldn’t help but be thankful that aside from being basically unable to move, he still had someone to care for him. Kyungsoo returned shortly and immediately helped Kai first. He helped Kai lift his head so he could slip a pillow underneath him and placed ice on his sorest spots before covering him with the blanket. Finally once he was satisfied he took his spot on another part of their couch. “Thank you so much Hyung.” Kai whispered because he was already falling asleep. “Mm…no… problem” Kyungsoo mumbled. Soon the room was filled with soft snores.

Unfortunately things weren’t going that smoothly for the other members. Xiumin couldn’t stop crying and had cried himself sick. He ended up running to the bathroom to vomit even though he had nothing in his stomach while Chen just rasped at his side rubbing his back and furrowing his brows. When Xiumin finally finished he crawled back to their room and collapsed onto the bed. Chen sat down next to him with a worried look on his face. Xiumin peered up at him through watery eyes. “Don’t *hic* worry. I’ll *hic* be fine in a sec.” Chen hesitantly began to lie down next to him and only fully did when Xiumin nodded in approval. Chen curled up underneath the covers and held onto Xiumin. “Sorry Chen. I know you’re throat hurts, but you’re stuck listening to me cry.” Chen just smiled in response. “Thank you for being here for me.” Xiumin whispered. Chen nuzzled Xiumin’s neck which caused him to giggle. Finally they both fell asleep still curled up to each other.

Baekhyun was underneath his blankets, Chanyeol’s blankets, and blankets they took from Tao and Kris’ room. “Are you warm yet?” Chanyeol asked while sitting on his bed watching Baekhyun tremble. “N-not y-yet. S-sorry. I know you’re p-probably tired.” Baekhyun squeaked from underneath. Chanyeol was tired, but didn’t want his friend to feel guilty. “Nah. I’m fine. Would it be better if I crawled in too? Then you would have my body heat as well.” When Baekhyun nodded, Chanyeol walked over and hopped in. He wrapped Baekhyun in his arms and pulled him in. Although he fell asleep with Baekhyun still shivering he was sure that things would be alright in the morning.

After being escorted from the living room, Suho broke down in his room. Yixing sat on the bed rubbing his back as he watched the leader fall apart. He was tempted to say something, but knew that it was just stress and pressure. Being the wise and understanding friend he simply let Suho cry in his lap until he fell asleep. Then, he finally lay down himself and got some well earned rest.

Sehun was lying in his bed staring at the ceiling. Being sore made sleeping very difficult. Glancing over at the other bed he cleared his throat, “Luhan? Are you still awake?” When no one answered he tried again, “Luhan? Hyung? Are you awake?” After a groan finally a voice was heard. “I am now? What is it?” Sehun blushed; he didn’t actually know why he called out to Luhan he just felt lonely being in separate beds. “Sehun?” Luhan called. “Yeah hyung, sorry, I just lost my train of thought, but what I was going to ask was if you would come over a sleep with me.” When Luhan didn’t answer Sehun was sad. He was pretty sure that he got rejected. Suddenly his bed dipped and a half-asleep Luhan was at his side. “There. Now go to sleep.” He commanded before falling back asleep. Sehun smiled to himself before wrapping his arms around his friend and falling asleep.

Finally Tao and Kris were already in the same bed since Chanyeol had come by asking for one of their blankets. Because they were both tall the bed was quite full. “Tao do you have enough room?” Kris asked. Tao sighed, “Yes Ge. For the millionth time, I’m fine.” Kris hugged Tao tighter, “Sorry. I was just worried you would cold. I’m sorry that you have to sleep with me. I’m sure your back is sore and would do better if you had your own bed. Do you want me to go to the floor?” Tao laughed, “No Ge. I promise this is the most comfortable for me. Thank you for worrying, but I’m a big boy. I can take care of myself. However if you want to make me happy we could go to sleep ok?” Kris nodded, “Whatever you want Tao.” Closing their eyes they fell asleep and soon the entire dorm was filled with snores, some louder than others (Chanyeol).

 

Another update because for some reason I'm really feeling this story O.o Well hope you enjoyed, please leave me a comment, upvote, and subscribe I really appreciate it :D 

Love you all!