01. So Long (5/END)

Pink Blossom

Zelo helped Hayoung too stand. He saw her face was covered by tears. “we were not made to be together.”


Three years past already. It was three years already since Hayoung talked with Junhong. It was three years since their relationship was ended. Hayoung avoided Junhong since that time. She never talked, and acted cold infront of that boy. Whenever Junhong tried to talk with Hayoung, she always avoided him. She really felt hurt because of her own mistake.

They finished their highschool last year, and went into a different university. Hayoung never see that boy since she was in highschool.

Even though she can, she wont.

And today, is the day, where they just ended their friendship.

“I think I should change my hairstyle.” Hayoung mumbled. She was in the hair salon rite now. Since she kept her bangs until it grew longer, she want her bangs back. Since, her highschool’s classmate will meet again tomorrow for talk, do some flashback, and things.

“can you give me a bangs styled hair? Thank you.”


“Omo. Oh Hayoung you changed your hairstyle?!” yelled Namjoo when she saw her bestfriend change her hairstyle like when they still in Highschool. Namjoo just came to pick her bestfriend. Both of them are going to a reunited in their old highschool even they just graduated for two or maybe one year.

Hayoung just nodded. And kept seeing her reflection on the mirror. “do it looks fine?”

“yeah. OH YEOSHIN IS BACK!”

“ya! I still a yeoshin when I don’t have my bangs, you moron.”

Namjoo chuckled. She knew even when Hayoung not having her bangs, she still looked perfect. Her bangs made her look younger and a hairstyle without bangs just made her looked mature. Her face match everykind of hairstyle.

“lets go. Or we will be late.” Said Hayoung to Namjoo and pull that girl to went out from her house to the car.


“WAAA OH HAYOUNG IS HEREEEE”

“SHE LOOKED EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL NOW!”

“OH HAYOOUUUNG”

Everybody screamed like crazy when they saw Hayoung. Hayoung didn’t even know wht people screamed at her. But,the things that she knew were she changed her personality when Junhong avoided him. And she made a lot of friend.

Hayoung laughed to all the respond when she ca,me in. and she immediately greeted everyone in that room politely. Except this one guy.

A guy that using a piercing in his ears, and dyed her hair into white—or maybe silver colour.

It was Choi Junhong

It was Zelo.

Her first love that she will never forget.

“oh hey, Oh Hayoung! Did you hear that Zelo broke up already with his girlfriend? I forgot what her name, and I think that she was the one that in relationship with him when they were in highschool.” Said Wooju, a girl that Hayoung knew as thepart of a popular group in her old school, and the girl that love to gossip.

“really?”

“yeah. And everybody told me that he was the one that broke their relationship by saying he has someone that he loved now.”


The event was finished already. Hayoung seriously didn’t say anything to Zelo. It was really stupid. She knew he was not in relationship anymore, and she knew she also still in love with him.

“anyway, Hayoungah, I can’t send you home. My mom suddenly asked me to do something. Im really sorry! Can you find a taxi?” said Namjoo. She must do something for her mom but it made her felt guillity because she really wont leave her friend alone but she didn’t know what to do.

Hayoung just smiled at her and said its fine. Namjoo also kept saying sorry until she went with her car.

“Oh Hayoung.”

Hayoung felt a hand was in her shoulder. Namjoo gone already, and she was alone finding a taxi but somebody surprised her.

That person was Zelo.

“you didn’t change at all.”

That guy smilled at hayoung while  said that things. Zelo pulled that girl into his arms.

“I missed you a lot, Oh Hayoung.”

And in the end of the story, that guy choose to stay with his true love.

-end-

 

 

 

FINALLY THIS STORY WAS FINISHED! READY TO GO TO ANOTHER MEMBER'S STORY?!!!1!!1!! THE SONG WAS SUNDAY MONDAY! see ya!

 

p.s. the statics was so low :( and nobody comenting, it really sad.. but, thanks for reading!