01.So Long (3)

Pink Blossom

Part 4

Zelo’s POV

Well, it has been a week that cry-baby avoiding me. I don’t know what happen actually, have I done something wrong? That girl really.  But looked like she has bestfriend already, Kim Namjoo. The nice-dorky girl in our class and I think I can believe she would take care of Hayoung since she looked more mature than cry baby.

Its lunch already, and Hayoung still avoiding me. She never went out from the class when lunch and always took her lunch from home. When I went to her house, her eomma and her yeodongsaeng always said that she was sleeping or studying or she didnt want to see me.

“ya! Oh Ha-“

"Namjoo ya!" Hayoung ran to Namjoo. Why she’s so fast these day. Alright, Oh Hayoung, I knew you didn’t want to see me. Just pretend like you don’t see her, Choi junhong.

I walked to a pretty girl near me. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. “is there something happen?” she asked me.

“no, no of course.” I smiled at her and messed her hair. Made that girl pouting her lips. Oh my god, she’s so cute.  “anyway, jagiya. I want you to meet someone.” Eunra looked at me with her big eyes, same big as Hayoung’s. “who is it, babe?”

“my bestfriend, you knew her rite.” I saw Hayoung dragging Namjoo back to class. And I pointed her to make my girlfriend knew. She just nodded and smiled at me.

I confessed to her a few days ago, before I knew Hayoung was avoiding me. And fortunately, she accepted me! i never thought that this things will happen to me. I just so happy, so freaking happy,

“I’ll find her and I’ll see you soon in the library okay? Love you.” I kissed her forehead, and gave her my extremely annoying face, because I knew she didn’t like when I kiss her infront of many people. And I thought that it will be alright if I find Hayoung and just let her read some books for a few minutes since I knew these school is really big, and she only read books when she was not with me.

Isn’t she adorable~

I walked to my class and looking is there my mega-super-bestfriend in our class, because I'm sure that she is dragging Namjoo to class a few seconds ago.

Near the class, I saw that girl through the windows. She was here! With Namjoo of course.

“Hayo-“

"just tell me, oh hayoung.."

I heard something that made me cancelled what im gonna said. I’m sure that is Namjoo’s voice. Oh my god, why I’m eavesdropping now-.-

"i like him. i like Choi Junhong."

God.

What is she talking about..

What? She likes me?

I felt like I have been strucked by a lightening. Why that person was me?

Quickly, I ran to library, and meet my girlfriend. I out of my breath. I just really surprised right now.

My mind suddenly went blank. “are you alright, Jagi?”

Suddenly I remembered that theres Eunra here. She must be worried. I  tried my best to smile at her. “yes, I can’t found her and I think that you have waited for so long.”

She smiled at me awkwardly, I knew she thinking that something happen to me. but that’s not the things that I must care about.

Oh Hayoung.. why? Why you fell for me?


Hayoung’s tears started to fall. She can’t hold it anymore, she just can’t. she tried to smile with tears in her cheeks. But she can’t.

“Hayoung-ah, uljima..” Namjoo immediately hug her friend tightly, and pats her back. “its hard to fall in love with your own bestfriend. I knew that feeling.”

And Hayoung ended up to cry even more louder.


In the next day, like usually, Hayoung came with her swollen eyes to school. She wanted to cry all day long but she also has a responsibility to go to school and she knew it.

She put her bag in the locker that actually beside Zelo’s locker. But, what can she do if her locker was beside that boy’s, she can’t change her locker with somebody because she doesn’t has friend except Namjoo. And she thought that she can’t ask Namjoo too much favor .

She saw a few picture of her with Junhong in her locker inside’s door. When they holding hands while they are still kids, when Junhong patting her head while she is crying. It embarrassing but she liked it when Junhong pats her head. And when they playing in the small garden in Junhong’s house.

“can we just stay like a kid that don’t know about love?”

The guy’s voice that surprised Hayoung made that girl started to realize there’s a person beside her. That person is the most avoided person in Hayoung’s life, Choi Junhong.

Hayoung immediately close her locker and walked a bit more quickly than usuall, acted like she doesn’t care if there’s Junhong.

But, her step stopped because of she felt there’s a hand that grab her arms.

“we need to talk, Oh Hayoung. Please don’t act like this, please stop avoiding me.”

-To Be Continued-

 

 

YEAAAYYY FINALLY ANOTHER POST! im sorry for late post because i just so tired these day :C and im sorry if you think this part is also short. because before i posted this, i wrote it in Microsoft Word with Calibri-size14, and it looked long. anyway, 2 more part to go, and than we will move to another story! Sunday Monday, who do you think will be in that story? xD

and.. bad ending/good ending for this story? XD i need all of you opinion ^^

 

THANKS FOR READING 3