01. So Long (2)

Pink Blossom

"Ah?"

Zelo smiled and laughed awkwardly. He looked like really nervous. Just like another boy that in love. He do felt that his heart pumping everytime he saw that girl.  But different with Hayoung. She felt her body frozen, she felt like her voice dissapear.

"yes. You knew her, Park Eunra."

of course Hayoung knew her, the most beautifull girl in their class. She is kind, beautifull and smart. Flawless girl. But, she doesn't know why her heart hurts when she heard Zelo's confession.

"oh, you have good type of girl, eoh?" 

"Of course. What do you think? What must i do?"

Hayoung tried hard to manage her facial expression. Thinking why she suddenly be like this. "Confess" she said soullessly(?) "i think i want to eat more, please do my task~ thank you, my mega best friend"

Zelo confused, 'what happen to that girl?'

"alright, take some rice, you need more foods."

Hayoung smiled at him, and she ran to the toilet. Felt somthing will fall from her eyes. when she arrived, she saw her own face in the mirror and washed her face. "What happen to me?"

she tried to stop her tears, but it wont stop. Zelo's face keep appearing in her mind. made her tears flew even more. She doesn't know what do. She went to one of the toilet and cried. She felt she so dumb to cry without reasons. Finally, she felt alittle bit calmer and went outsite the toilet. And washed her face.

her eyes are swollen and red. Looks like she will not come to class for next lesson.

"Junhong knew if i cried."

"Junhong knew me so well."

"i knew him so well."

"but-"

"what, wait, Oh Hayoung go back to your sense!" hayoung slapped her own cheeks and suddenly she thought of something. 

"Do i like that Moron?"


 

It has been seven days since Hayoung realized that she like Junhong, and it also has been seven day since she avoided Junhong. She didnt know why she acted like she didnt want to meet that guy, and also she doesnt know why her heart still felt that pain until now.

but, she didnt care anymore, she want to ignore her pain. She didn't feel lonely these day because she has new bestfriend already. She dudn't care even there are thousands kakaotalk, missed call, or other things that Junhong sent to her. She just didnt want to see that face of Choi Junhong that she knew.

"namjoo ya!" Hayoung ran to Namjoo quickly before Junhong realize that she was thre. "Are you finish eating? Lets go back to class." That tall girl drag Namjoo to the class with all energy that she has, because looks like Namjoo still eating a few triangle kimbab that she bought at the cafetaria.

when she arrived, she just immediatly sit beside Namjoo table, not Junhong. "Ya! Oh Hayoung. Are you still avoiding your mega-super-best-double-best-friend?" Said Namjoo snnoyed. These day, Hayoung always staybeside Namjoo. Every seconds, every minutes and everyhours, she stayed beside namjoo, not Zelo.

hayoung just nodded when she said that, like theres nothing happen between them. "why?" 

"Hey, isn't it weird to see ohayoung without Zelo?" 

"Not really actually."

Namjoo just has no idea why Hayoung acted likethat. Its really not like hayoung style. But, that girl knew that her bestfriend is having something wrong in her heart, not brain. 

"Tell me what happen to both of you."

"you dont understand-"

"how come i can understand when you always avoiding that quiestion and never answer it?!"

"just tell me, oh hayoung.."

hayoung looked like she want to cry now. But she musn't cry here. "i like him. i like Choi Junhong." 

-tbc-


I really thank you for the one that commenting in this story. I think i'll choose Namjoo-Sungjae or Namjoo-Minhyuk. I really like btob-apink they are cute <33

p.s: baekhyunxbomi? And MYUNGEUN JJANG