01.So Long

Pink Blossom

Junhong just finished playing soccer with his dad. But, looked like his father left him first because of his job, and made that little boy walk alone in the park. On his way home, Junhong heard a sobbing voice from a small girl who sitting at a distance. Without any fear, he ran to that girl. “are you alright?” he said carefully.

With swollen eyes,  that seven-year old girl glared at him.Junhong could saw her knees were bleeding and tears in her cheeks.

"let me help you."

but, unfortunately, that girl gave Junhong a afraid glared that made that little boy gave her a friendly smile and bent his body to see that girl's adorable eyes. "are you afraid?"

“I will not hurt you. My name is Junhong. Choi Junhong.” explained Zelo while offered his small hand. With a little doubt in her mind, she accepted Zelo hand and tried to stand up. “H-Hayoung. Oh Hayoung.”


“oi! Choi Junhong!”

Hayoung shouted as she saw Junhong. He knew that Hayoung are calling his name. he turned his body to Hayoung and smiled at her. He could saw her and her friend, Kim Namjoo beside her.

“Hayoung-ah.”

Awkwardly, Hayoung asked Namjoo to follow her to go with Zelo, but, Namjoo refused it politely, she felt that she must not disturb that two best friends. That made Hayoung approach that boy alone.

“looks like you have bestfriend, eoh?” Junhong teased that girl with an annoying voice that always success to annoy Hayoung. He knew his bestfriend very well. And he thought that it was funny when seeing her with another person, not him.

“ya!”

Junhong laughed over her, and pinched Hayoung’s cheek, think that she is really cute. Not too hard, but enough for her to make her mad. But, before Hayoung yell at him, Hayoung realized she should be mad at him. She need that damned bestfriend of her today.

“Junhong-ah, please be my tutor today. Lets meet at your home after school.”


“Oh Hayoung! I knew you are not good at math, but please don’t do this to me.” Junhong screamed jokingly in front of Hayoung, acted like he is tired of teaching her. That guy really loves to see that girl annoyed, so cute.

“im sorry for making you mad. But I really can’t understand how to solve this.” Hayoung pouted, she felt gullity for made Junhong must teach her this damned subject.

“I just kidding, lets take a break. You look so tired.” Junhong ruffled her hair playfully and smiled at her, a different smile that only showed for her.

“I do. Uh, I missed the young Choi Junhong.”

“what?”

“I missed the small junhong.”

“I also missed the cry-baby Hayoungie.”

“ya! Im not a cry-baby!”

“you are.”

“in the first time we met, you cried.”

“the second one, you cried.”

“when we graduated from elementary school, you cried.”

“when we-“

“YA! CHOI JUNHONG!” a pillow suddenly flew to Zelo, but luckily, he can avoided that pillow easily, and made Hayoung annoyed even more. “why that sweet small boy can be this freakin’ annoying?”

“because I want to.”

“you were sweeter when we were kids.”

“you are growing, eoh?”

“its not a bad things anyway.” Zelo laughed and took a deep breathe, because he knew he will die after he said something like this. “you are also growing. Your is twice as big now.”

“YA! CHOI JUNHONG! YOU ERT MORON!”


Hayoung seems the only one that still stayed in the class during lunch time. She looked like still doing her extra tasks from her math teacher. She tried to focused to her tasks, but, she too hungry for doing that math problem.

“I can’t solve every question. God, help me.” she wanted to scream so badly but she can’t because she in school, which means . She could felt her stomach was growling, asking for food.

“Oh Hayoung~~”

Hayoung that still trying to solve one of her task, spontaneous turned her head to the direction where that manly voice came from. And unfortunately , she found a tall boy with his playfully smile that made every girl in that boy class fell in love with him, except for Hayoung.

She didn’t feel like she want to see that boy today. Because she really mad at him yesterday, felt like she really immature if she mad because of that jokes, but she really mad at him.

Hayoung turned her head quickly to her task, tried to ignore him.

“Oh Hayoung.” Zelo came and sit beside Hayoung, tried to catch that girl attention. He wanted to help her and apologize to her. And he really want to tell that girl something important for him.

“Hayoungie”

“Hayoung sshi”

“Hayoung ah”

“Hayoung nim”

“Oh Hayoung”

“Miss Oh”

“Hayoung chan”

“Hayoung goon”

“Hayoung eonni”

“Hayoung noona”

“Hayoung hyung”

“Hayoung oppa”

“YA! STOP IT! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” finally, her anger exploded because of Zelo kept calling her name. “what do you want, Junhong sshi?”

“I’m sorry”

“I just kidding last night”

Junhong stand up and bow 90 degree infront Hayoung. He really hate to fight with his mega-bestfriend.”alright, I forgave you. But do this task. I’m seriously stuck” Said Hayoung that finally calmed down and she gave her task to Zelo. Asked can he do that question,

With big smile in his face, Zelo took the papers and read all the question. “its easy.”

“but, before it, can I ask you something?”

“well. What?” replied Hayoung, her mood is back already because she knew of course Zelo can do her homework. And she got a bread from Zelo.

“I like someone in our class.”

-tbc-


Hey guys! i finally shared the first part of Hayoung-Zelo's story! and their story was based on So Long song! really felt bad for this chapter T_T really sorry for my grammar, my awkward sentences and my stiff way of writing. i have tried my best T_T

p.s: Im thinking to change Woorong couple into ChorongxYongguk. what do you think? and please tell me if you have another boy for Eunji, Bomi and Namjoo! (i can't change MyungEun 3 i love them so much)

THANKYOUUUU!!<333