01.So Long (4)

Pink Blossom

Hayoung stared at Zelo. Her face really looks like that she didn’t want to talk with Zelo. Hayoung tried to remove Zelo’s hand from her arms, but what can she do? She wasn’t strong enough.

“Let go, Junhong-ah.”

“shirreo.”

“let me go!” yelled her, she really doesn’t want to talk with him. Her eyes started to be red and teary. She really felt her chest hurt. And again, she tried to push Zelo.

But Zelo still wont let her go. Even tho many other students are staring at them, including his own girlfriend, he still wont let that girl go. “I told you, we need to talk.”

“there’s nothing for us to talk about! Let me go! Your hand is hurting me!”

“I wont let you go befoe you agree to talk with me after school.”

Hayoung knew that Zelo really mean what he is saying. But she just really confused what she gonna do. Even the class will start soon, she believed that Zelo will never let her go.  

“alright. Lets talk after school”


Zelo and Hayoung were on their way to home, they went home together. Junhong knew that his girlfriend maybe angry with him for abit because he went home with another girl, but he believed that he can apologize to her. The most important part in his life now is his bestfriend.

But, in their way home, only the sound of their footsteps that they can hear. There’s no one of them that seems like wanted to open their mouth for even a seconds. They just kept walking, and until Hayoung saw the road where their first time met.

“are you not going to talk?!”

Her voice really sounds like a girl that pissed off by her boyfriend, but she just acted like she was angry, or if she wasn’t acted like that, she just will cry infront of that boy, and she knew she shouldn’t.

Zelo stopped for awhile and stared at his shoes—or maybe the road, it looked like the shoes for Hayoung. “I heard when you talking with Namjoo. I heard everything.” Zelo sighed, and took a deep breathe. “—your confession.”

Hayoung really looked surprised. She didn’t realize that there is someone that hearing their conversation. She lowered her head. She didn’t know what to do. She blamed herself, why she must said that thing to Namjoo in public place? Why did she think that there is possibility somebody hearing her talking?

“and.. this is the place where we the first time met.” Said Jumhong, kept staring at the road where he is stepping. “when a little boy approached a little girl that cried with her bleeding knees.”

“and, the park behind us is where that little boy and little girl played together happily without any thinking that maybe one of them will be fall in love with the another” noted him. He really remember all those things. The things that Hayoung thought only her that remember that thing.

But, he did remember. Even more detailed than Hayoung.

“and finally, in the middle school. That little boy that went to puberty, started to fall with that little girl that also started having her puberty.”

“he did think that ‘isnt it weird to like your own best buddy? The one that you even knew when is her first day period. The one that knew when is your first wetdream.’ But he can’t help, and just innocently fell in love with that girl.”

“he never thought that, that girl as a girl. He thought that girl is someone that he loved.”

Hayoung realized, Zelo was talking about them. She never thought this thing will happen to her. She just never realized that Zelo was fell for her for a moment. She felt her tears were fell to her cheeks. She cried. She can’t hold it anymore, she just want to cry as much as she can.

“but, that boy feeling was broke into pieces when he knew that, that girl was fell for someone.”

Hayoung remembered. She remembered when she told Zelo that she was fell for their sunbae,Oh Sehun. A guy that was Zelo’s team basketball captain. She remembered that she asked Zelo all about him, his personality, his cellphone’s number, his favorite, all of them.

“and, that boy realized that girl was not meant to be his girl.”

Hayoung sobbed for a bit in her cry, she felt his legs was started weakened. She really can’t stayed to heard Zelo confession.

“until they got in into high school, that boy started to met another girl.”

“stop it.”

“he fell for that girl.  And he asked his bestfriend, what must he do.”

“I SAID STOP IT! CAN’T YOU HEARD IT?!” Hayoung’s legs can’t carry  her body anymore. She fell, and she could felt her kness were hurted by  the road. And her tears wont stop even she command them to.

“and she acted like nothing wrong, he asked him to confessed and ran to the restroom.”

“choi junhong please stop..”

“and he didn’t know what happen to her-“ Zelo looked at Hayoung with his painful emotion that shown in his eyes. “and he confessed at that girl, as what his best friend said.” Continued him.

Zelo kneeled infront of Hayoung and offered her a hand to stand up. Hayoung looked at his eyes with her eyes that full of tears.

“I m sorry.” He whispered, felt like his voices were disappeared.

“im really sorry, Oh Hayoung.”

-TBC-


 

 

 

HEY GUYS! ANOTHER POST FROM ME. what do you think? sad ending or happy ending? i'll go based on the comment, but if theres no one cmmenting, i'll go base on my decision XD this part are really sad tho < / 3

i hope you enjoyed this part, and leave the comment, and suscribe if you haven't. keep awesome!

thanks for reading!