02

I have a 'Ghost' as my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thus, Krystal rented this apartment. This is a two-story vintage flat apartment, the location is very close to the campus she currently study. Her room is at the west of the apartment. Under the hot weather of the September, the room supposed to be the hottest place in the apartment, but she feel the other way round. The apartment is small, the entrance linked to the kitchen and the bedroom, plus a tiny bathroom. Anyway, she is living alone, is not a problem if there has no living room at this apartment.

The bedroom has a single bed, a desk, chair, bookshelf, and a long three-seat couch, which is not necessary to her and it takes up too much space of the room. The apartment is like specifically designed for the student to stay, of course, not include the couch.

 

At afternoon, Krystal called a repairman to change her gas pipeline. In fact, this is the only problem she want to repair when she check on the condition of the apartment just now.

 

Evening time, Krystal spend all her time in reading. She done her reading, she approaching the bathroom, is getting late, almost the time to bed. Tomorrow is the first day of her uni, she did not want to be late at all.

Habitually, Krystal glanced at the toilet.

Well, nice and sound. Nothing weird happened.

The 'red water' aka 'blood' at this morning, turned back into normal right after the landlord gone.

*Goo Gooo* The weird sounds came from the bathroom. Krystal followed and found the source of that weird sounds. The water gushed out from the weephole of the bathtub!! It seen like did want to stop at all!! The water keep on gushed out, more and more, in a blink of eyes, the bathtub already filled up by half. Like an estavel, the bathtub keep on gushed out the water, crystal clear water... Terror crystal creepy...

 Out of the blue, the sprinkler on top of the bathtub opened itself, spewing out the dark red blood plasma. In a blink of eyes, the whole bathtub turned into red, bloody hell!! Just same as what had happened in the morning!!

Krystal kept mum while watching it. She can simply smell a vague of reeking of blood. Soon, a tank of full blood filled up the bathtub, the red blood overflowing,  boundary the floor, the white floor immediately turned into messy red...

 Krystal softly adjusted her glasses that on her face, before uttered in cold tone, "Are you done yet? If you continue this stupid trick, I will make you pay on it!"

*Beep* The sprinkler halted, the bathtub stop gushing the bloody falls.

Krystal continue talked with her cold tone. "I'm very satisfied with what you had done in the day, you make me province a lots of money, but, from now on... please do not trouble me! Otherwise...." She patted on the toilet tank, " I will seal you in this tank, forever!"

All the blood are keep halted state.. 

"It seems you doesn't believe at me. Jung, my ancestors started from the Joseon till now all are demons-subdue. Such little ghost like you, I can just simply let you 'die' for second time, like forever gone. Anyway, you can speak. I can hear."

Finally,  Krystal responded by a small weak voice, "Can you... By a chance... Can you see me too?"

"NO! But, rather, I just don't want to see, I can see as long as I took off the glasses. You're a ghost, I'm a human. We have different path, I don't think that we have any intersecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter