006

I have a 'Ghost' as my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hold her breath, slowly let her glance moved from the key, up, and up till her face... ...

“Jungie, you're back?" Rather then calling Krystal 'Miss Jung', Tiffany had already dropped the honorifics by herself, and started calling Krystal on name. By the way, Tiffany already known very well on Krystal's name, coz every single book or stuff, Krystal used to label her name on it.

Krystal, Krystal Jung and Jung Soojung. Jung Jung Jung... Jungie

Two weeks before, Krystal left her assignment on her desk before she went out, when she stepped out from the gate, she heard Tiffany called her name... That's the beginning of her mistake. Mistake on she let the latter called her name and doesn't argue with it. One false step brings ever-lasting grief. This is the first mistake that she let the ghost be closer to her. Which is not allowed. Human and ghost, different paths. Human and ghost can't be together. And ghost will have to leave someday.

Since the ghossey started calling her name. To be fair, Krystal also started to call Tiffany, as Fany, instead of 'ghossey' (Eventhough author like 'ghossey' than Fany, but... Baby Jung won...) And what's the meaning on 'to be fair', Krystal her own also can't emphasize on that. What-so-ever, she just feel good on the nicknames both of them calling each other, like... couple's nickname...

"I'm back..." Krystal let her glance wandering around intentionally, just not to stare on that particular beautiful face.

What Krystal can't denied is, Tiffany Hwang, is a person that has a beautiful face that can parallel with her godmother, who own a prefect beautiful face that normal human can't have. Oops, wrong, Tiffany Hwang can't be describe as a 'person', she not even a human.

"What happened to your face?" Tiffany who has a meticulous heart, asked in concern, when she found a little bruise on the latter's face. Oh, maybe the bruise occured when the accident happened at campus.

"Oh, maybe because I been hit by ball carelessly when I'm in the basketball match today." Krystal keep on wondering around her apartment, keep herself busy, do a quiet wash up on her face, cleaning her desk, tidy up her bag... But every time she turned around, Tiffany will always move to her font, using a concern, soft and care glance looking at her,

Please, please, oh please... Don't looked at me like this for God's sake!!! Krystal can't help but shout on herself mentally. But, Tiffany won't know how torture she is internally. Slowly lifted her finger onto the wound, and smooth it in gentle.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Tiffany shrinking back her hand immediately, while her worried expression mixed with the regret on her pretty face.

Krystal can't hold for any second anymore......

"what would you like to have on dinner?" Krystal simply found an excuse for herself to get out from the room.

"Anything is fine for me. As long as it is foods!!" Heard for dinner, Tiffany again jolts of joyful, grinning like a three years old kid. This killer-smiling face even made krystal feel weak. She stumbled on rushing out from the apartment immediately.

 Rushed to the ground floor, but head back immediately. Knocked on her OWN apartment door, which on the other person prespective, she is living ALONE... People might think that she is crazy.

"Fany, hand me my wallet." Like the way husband usually used to talk his wife.

 

 

 

 

 

The foods that most suitable to feed the ghossey are those foods that large potion and in cheap pric

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter