04

I have a 'Ghost' as my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tuesday,  Krystal had her class ended at noon, she arrived home at 1pm. When she made herself in her house, she saw her television is been switched on,  and heard the sound of water running from the bathroom.

She opened the bathroom door and checked.

"YYYAaaaaaahhhhhhHHH!!" Another earsplitting shrieks. @.@?!

*PIAK*

A wet towel been thrown, NON, should be said it been SMASHED on Krystal's face!! Ripped the towel off from her face and looked. This is her towel.

"What're you doing?!" She could not suppress her rage, and yelled.

"Sh-shower..."

"I can't see you, remember?! What the heck you shireked for?!"

"I forgot it already~~~~!!"

"By the way, you won't sweat!!! What the heck you have to shower? And even use my towel!! Don't you know hygienism? And you let the televesion on when you're shower? After all, you have to get my premisssion before you touch anything in this house!!"

"Sorry.... WuuuuuWuuu~~" Little ghossey wuu-wuu cried soundly.

Krystal thrown the wet towel harshly. *BANG* she slammed the door in a temper.

At first, she already known this is a spook house before she move in. If is a devil, she can just simply kill it or subdue it. If the ghost doesn't threaten her life or let her felt any damage, she will simply let it be. But now, looked at what this dummy ghossey done, she is confuse, should this consider as  'threatened her peaceful life'?

Krystal went to the supermarket,  bought another new towel. When she just arrived home, she heard that dummy ghossey said, "I washed your towel clean already,  I'm sorry... I didn't know that you will mind that. "

"For me, 'ghost' is same as 'dead log', will I still gonna use the towel that after wipe the dead body? Keep it yourself! "

"Ah? ... Then... I used the towel that you used to wipe your face..."

"GUAK!  I gonna flash you away through the toilet~~~~~! !!"

For the second time, Krystal rushed out from her apartment again. Again, rushed into the supermarket. Again, bought another towel. Again, rushed back to her home. Rushing here and there like a fool, made her sweat like a pig under the hot sun, twice. Finished a quick shower, she found that her washing machine broken down.

" this!! FML!!" When a person in a rage, she will crused anything she can. Tossed her shirt into the basin, she gained the disposed machine two hardcore kick.

 

 

 

Evening, Krystal grabbed two books on hand before she leave her apartment, today she is free from her schdule, so she decided to do some self-study at library, without been disturb by anyone, oh, should be 'anything' by the way. She done her dinner at campus's cafeteria.

Nine at night, she arrived her apartment, from the outside of her apartment, she can saw the light of the bathroom of her apartment is on. Is that dummy ghossey shower again?! She can't help but let out a sigh on her utilities bills of this month.

Get into apartment and checked on the bathroom, she saw her clothes kneading inside the basin themselves, and the basin is full of soapy bubbles.

What the hell?!

"Ah, Miss Jung, you're back. I'm washing your clothes now."

Oh, okay, this is the answer.

"Who asked you to do that?"

Hmm, is this implies that dummy ghossey have a finger in a pie already??

"I... I just... I just wanna help you... Mianhe... Wuuwuuu...."

Ok, it is not only a greedy ghost, but also a crybaby.

Krystal doesn't reply, instead, she went to her bedroom, climbed up to her bed. At the same time, her cell rang. Oh, godmother's calls.

"Kryssie, are you 'solve' that ghost yet?"

"Nah, I think it is just a little ghost, nothing dangerous it can caused, let it be."

"Are you sure?"

"Not really, but I think i can handle. Oh yah, Someone will set up the landline tomorrow, let's just chat at tomorrow."

"Kya. Bye."

Hang up the phone, Krystal still can heard the washing clothes sound, slumbledly, she went to the slumberland.

 

 

Second day, she saw her back T-shirt, blue je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter