05

I have a 'Ghost' as my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Evening time, Krystal break-ins with a huge bag on her hand. She dropped the paper bag on the sofa casually, and snappily said: "Dummy ghossey, come here!! I bought lots of stuffs for you to eat!"

Anyway, those paid by her godmother. She doesn't even know why on earth did she insisted to buy foods to this dummy ghossey. And even threated Krystal that to tell Tiffany that 'Krystal brought those to Tiffany'.

"Kya? Is for me? Really?"

"Yeap!"

"OMG!! You such a good person, Krystal!" The first bag of potato chips had been opened. Agile movement, not sloppily. *munchy*

"... ..." Can't she change her praised statement to something new already??

"The lady in this morning, she seen so close to you. Is she your sister? She is so beautiful!"

"... ..." speechless.

Krystal know that her godmother been way too much beautiful and... young... She dunno is that a good thing or bad. People always misunderstood on her godmother's age.

Ghossey must be eating happily at the corner there.

Krystal noticed that the room seen been so clean and neat, seen like the ghossey do the housework alone to kill time. Think on this point she felt she is cruel.

"You must had lots of love experiences! Do you had lots of boyfriends before?" A question from the ghossey in a sudden caught Krystal off guard,

"Is that your business already?" To be honest, because of her godmother, she haven't experience her first love yet.

"Must be!! Because you such a good-looking!" Hmm, ok, this a true and fact.

"For a ghost that haven't her first love before she die, you don't have the right to speak here!"

"Hey, who said that! I have someone I like!"

"Cheh! just puppy love. Bored."

"Yah!! What did you said! KIDDO, listen carefully, if I haven't die, I already in 30s! I even have to call me unnie!!" Indeed, shouldn't act nice to ghossey, she will climb up to your head. Even dare to call her kiddo already.

"You called me KIDDO?! Craving for death already?!"

"Hohoho... You're wrong!! I already dead, should be 'craving for live' instead."

Heol, dare to talk back already?! In a huff, Krystal approached to that bag of chips which floating in the air, snatched, and throw all the chips in the bag into her own mouth.

"Yaaaahhhh~~~~~~~!!! That's mine!!"

Krystal can clearly felt this ghost rushed to her for that bag of chips, dodged to the right, dodged to the left, but still both of them bang together each other, and with God-know-how both of them falled to the ground with Krystal lied her back on the floor. She felt that she been pressed by ghost, she pushed with her arms... but all she can felt on her palms is chill cold and soft...

"Yyyaaahhhhhh~~~~~~~~~!!!!"

Scream!! And shriek!!!

Krystal deeply felt that this dummy ghossey's expertise are: eat, cry, shriek.

The weight on her suddenly gone, This made Krystal wondering on, where the hell did she had touched?? This ghossey... wouldn't be , right??

 

 

"Ghossey!" No response?

"Dummy ghossey?" Still, no response.

Fine, no respond is the best. Start from today, don't it dare to make a noise already!! Dummy ghossey, brought foods for you already still dare to ignore me!!! Krystal can't help but think like that.

Sealed the plastic bag that used to carry the snacks, even sticked the juju on it, tossed it on the couch. Let the poor ghossey sleep the foods that it can't swallow down to tummy. Poor ghossey. Evil Jung.

As expected, she doesn't been disturb by the dummy ghossey for whole night long, all she can heard was *grunt grunt* sound.

"That little ghost is so ugly!! Very very very ugly!! You will vomit if you saw her!" Godmother's statement in this morning rang again beside her ear.

Krystal retrospected when she still a kid, her godmother, who had a brand new ice-cream on her right hand told her that, "OMG, this icecream is damn unpalatable!!! Very very very unpalatable!! I almost throw up by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter