01

I have a 'Ghost' as my housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look, Mr. Landlord, the gas pipes here ageing, what if, the case that gas leaked? Besides, you said fully furnitures. Well, it does. But, hey! Looked at the fridge! It's smell like rotting corpse and it's damn dirty! Even the door can't be shut properly."

"And that washing machine, it's shell even rusty already, I wondered that it might cause the electricity leaking."

"Even the most basic, fluorescent lamps are not working. I don't have to check on that TV anymore, just judge on the outlook, 18-inch huge box, black and white screen isn't it? WOW!! It really an antique!"

"You have to at least cut down half of my rental!! Well well well... looked at this plug..."

Krystal gesticulating around the old dark apartment, tried to find out as much problems this apartment as she can, even those looked like intact is also known as 'aging' as her. Nitpicking, is an useful ability in daily life.

The landlord really can't bear with those nitpicking comments anymore. "Oh-Hoh!! 200,000W per month rent only, you can't get such cheap price in this area anymore. Those place that rent for 300,000W or 400,000W per month even can't beat the conditions of this apartment.

"But, I gonna do one-off settlement of my 4 years rental, Mr. Landlord!"

"I know that you are a student only, that's why I didn't put the rental much higher than this. 200,000W really the cheapest price, could not be more cheaper than this already. Ya know how the economic now a days, everything keep go more expensive under the inflation! How bout this,  I just take 9,000,000W from you as your 4 years rental. And that 600,000W just consider as your repair and maintenance cost."

"As you said, everythings be more and more expensive, 600,000W, how can it be enough to cover? Since you told that, let's just do the cost estimation." Krystal took out a paper and pen, rapidly calculating the repair and maintenance costs already.

"Oh-yah... I leave out the bathroom to be check." Krystal remembered that she leave out the bathroom, she wanted to open the bathroom's door to have a look, but when her hand touch the door, she been blocked by the landlord.

"The bathroom is absolutely good condition! Definately no problem inside!"

"If that so, then why not letting me have a quick check? There was a ghost inside?"

"NO! No! Of course no! If you insist, then have a look then..." The landlord fake a smile. Krystal truely confirmed that there is something fishy inside the bathroom. She opened the door. Not smelly inside. Non dirty stuff for her to complaint on. Although the white tiles are not shiny anymore, the toilet and the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter