Noona is pretty

You're My Chicken

You are now walking by yourself trying to make yourself calm on the way home. A smile appeared on your lips when you tilt your head up and glanced on the sky.

"What a nice weather today" You said and you closed your eyes as you breathed in the fresh cool air.

You heard a car slowing down beside you but you ignored it and kept on walking.

Beep Beep! The driver horned at you but you still ignore it, pretending you didn't hear it.

The driver horned again but your ignorance is taking over at the moment. The driver opened up his car window and called for you. "Noona! Noona!" 

You let out a deep sigh and told yourself to ignore him so that he will go away. But he didn't. In fact, he waved at you trying to catch your attention. "Noona! Over here!" He shouted. He absolutely has no clues at all that you're ignoring him.

"What?!" You snapped as you shot a look at the driver. The driver happens to be Onew, the one who almost bang you with his car.

"You!" You shouted as stopped at your pace and pointed at him. He, too, stopped his car.

"Why not I send you home. Just for my apologies" He said as he patted the seat next to him and smiled.

You sighed and rolled your eyes before you continue to go by your own. You don't feel like sitting in the same car with someone you hate. Of course, nobody likes it.

He caught up on you again with his car and horned at you. Feeling annoyed, you take out your iPod and put on your earpiece. You blast the music at high volume which covered the whole sound on the outside. Even Onew's voice.

You sense that he is shouting for you while waving but you ignored him. "Annoying" You muttered and fastened your pace.

 

After walking for a long time, you turn your head to the side, then over your shoulders and found that you lost Onew. You smiled in relief and stopped your iPod and put everything inside your bag.

Your smile got even brighter when you saw your house just some feet away. Your house is like a heaven to you where you can do anything you want. Eat, dancing around, sleep, watch tv, make phonecalls or whatever you like because your living alone since your mother is now working oversea.

Not to mention, you're rich. Your father died when you were young and your mother had to take care of you until you were fully grown. All your money came from your mother. She'd send some money to you every month as your allowance.

As the gap between you and your heaven were closing, someone stepped in front of you and made you bump into him. "Ah! Yah!" You said as you rubbed your forehead and look up at the person. Onew.

He stood in front of you chewing a chicken drumbstick while handing you one big piece of chicken. "Want one?" He mumbled and smiled while with chicken on his mouth.

"No" You sighed and said under your breath. He didn't know you meant it and shook the chicken in front of you, gesturing 'I know you want it'

"I said no" You said in annoyance with your voice raising slightly.

Again, he shook the chicken in front of you while chewing off a big part of meat off the chicken.

You slapped your forehead and took a deep breath. You slapped his hand away and said, "Like I said, I don't want to eat your stupid chicken!" With that, you pushed him aside with your shoulders and took heavy steps to your house. You slammed the door behind you and let yourself to fall on the couch.

You palmed your face thinking about how annoying he is. "What's so good about that chicken? Especially from HIM" You muttered.

 

Onew, who was standing outside, stared at your house for a little while before turning back to the chicken he was offering you. "No one has ever turn chicken down before" He said and pouted. He shrugged and took a big bite on the unbite chicken.

He then smiled thinking about your image and giggled to himself. "Noona is pretty" He said before taking another bite on his chicken.

"Onew!" Someone shouted from behind which startled Onew. Onew thought the person might be one of the fangirls and started to run with his chicken but was soon, being caught.

He clasped his hands together (still holding chickens) and prayed that she won't go fangirling at him. "Pabo" The person said and wrapped his arm around Onew's neck and began rubbing his head with his knuckle.

"Jonghyun? What are you doing here?" Onew said in surprise as he look up. That 'Jonghyun' guy is the closest to Onew. They'd do anything together. Help each other with problems, play with each other and even share secrets. They are like bothers from kindergarten until now.

"I live near here. What are you talking about?" He said as he smirked. "Oh" Onew said laughed a little. Jonghyun released his arm and patted Onew's arm. "Wanna come over? Key is already there" Jonghyun said.

Onew took another bite on both of his chicken and frowned when he heard the name 'Key'. "But...he always nags at me" He said and pouted. Jonghyun chuckled and nudged his arm. "Don't worry he won't" He said.

"Jeongmal?" Onew asked but that didn't really help him. Jonghyun nodded but Onew still doesn't feel like going in to his house. "We have chicken" Jonghyun sang quietly as he raised an eyebrow.

Onew's mood was brighten up and he jumped on the back of Jonghyun and jumped up and down asking him to go to his house faster. "Arra arra" Jonghyun as between chuckles.

 

----------

This chapter is much longer right? :p

How is this story so far? Please do drop a comment<3 ^^

And if you're a Junseung shipper, do check out my Junseung fic :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/71929/behind-the-mask-angst-beast-fantasy-junseung-vampire-

Thanks ^^