Meetings with "SHINee"

You're My Chicken

*~ The Next Day ~*

"Noona! Psst! Over here!" Onew whispered as he pull down his scarf a little. He is currently having a disguise like a superstar so that the girls won't come and pull him or scream in his ears.

Feeling annoyed, you did what you always do. Ignore him.

"Noona! Psssssst" Onew whispered again while trying to catch your attention by waving his arms in the air.

You sighed and turned to him. "Mwo?" You said in an annoyed tone.

"Come with me. Palli" He whispered as he gestured you to come.

"Shiro" You said and shook your head.

"Palli! Just come!" Onew whispered again while moving his hand rapidly.

"Why?" You asked, demanding a reason. Of course, you wouldn't want to go to somewhere you don't know and you thought he might do something to you.

"Because hyungs wanted to see you!" Onew replied. "Why?" You asked again.

Without hesitation, Onew forgot that he's hiding from the girls and said loudly, "The hyungs wanted to see you!"

He quickly covered his mouth and eyed around the hallway.

"IT'S ONEW!!" One of the girls screamed as she pointed at boy who is completely covered with a hat, a scarf and a sunglasses. Yup, that's Onew alright.

"Oh sweet pumpkins" Onew cursed under his breath. Nope, it's not the curse you actually thought he would curse. He never swears. You raised an eyebrow at him.

He quickly walk over to you and kneeled down in front of you. "Mianhae noona" He said and charged up, lifting you up by swinging your upper body to his back which caused you to led out a short girly scream that you never did.

"YAH! Put me down!" You shouted as you try to struggle free. "Andwaae~ I can't, unless if you want to get run over by the girls" Onew said and started to run away from the girls.

With that, you shut your mouth but you kept struggling because you don't like that position at all. It's pretty uncomfortable.

 

"BAM!" Onew shut the door loudly causing the boys in the room to jump, after putting you down. "ONEW!" The girls squealed.

"He must be...over there!" The girls shouted. Onew's heart pounded really fast as he heared footsteps. He thought the girls found their hang out place. Once the footsteps were no where to be heard, Onew sighed and slid down against the door.

"See...I-I told you.....I'll bring...noona.....here" He said between pantings.

The other four boys turned their attention to you and you stared at each one of them. You furrowed your eyebrows as soon as you spotted a "girl". "You call a girl "hyung"? What kind of friend are you" You said while still eyeing them.

The "girl" pouted and whined, "I'm not a girl at all!" and crossed his arms like a little kid who's grumpy. You raised an eyebrow and slowly turn you head to Onew.

"Who are they?" You asked and pointed at the four boys. "They are my friends" Onew replied and stood up, dusting his uniform.

You sighed and shook your head. You were waiting for him to introduce but actually he didn't. 

One of the boys stood up and walked to you while the other three followed. You turn to them, seeing a free hand in front of you.

"Hi! I'm Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet you" He introduced. You glance at his hand and hesitated for awhile. 'Shake? Or slap it away?' You thought.

You reached your hand up and....took his hand and did a hand shake. "Hi. Nice to meet you too"  You said cooly and pulled your hand back.

Jonghyun frowned a little, thinking maybe you don't like him, but he took his cheeky smile back and pulled you.

"Let me introduce them to you" He said. "This is Key, also known as the mom" He teased at Key.

"This is Minho, Choi Minho, mostly like the father or our bodyguard. And lastly, this is our maknae, Lee Taemin, who always are mistaken as a female because of his beauty"

"And what are you? A dinasour?" You said after his introduction of Onew's gang.

His smile dropped and gave you a glare. He grinded his teeth and his eyes started to twitch a little. He wanted to yell at you but he can't. He let out a heavy sigh trying to hold his temper which, he did.

He let go of your wrist and turned to Onew who is standing in front of the door doing nothing. "Why, must it be her?" He said, trying not to sound annoyed. Onew shrugged and walked towards you. "I'm Onew by the way" He said and bowed since he know that you wouldn't like to do a handshake with him.

"How about noona's name?"  Taemin asked. "Yeah, what's your name?" Key repeated the question and the others turned their eyes to you.

You sighed softly and said, "I'm Lee Jung Hae. 17"

Minho nodded and turned away while the others are still eyeing you. "Woah noona! You are at the same age as me! Let's see who's older" Onew said with that cheeky smile of his.

"17 May" You said cooly. Luckily, Onew is about a month older than you. (Just pretend his brithday is in April) Onew pushed his fingers down one by one couting something.

"There's still many days left till your bithday!" Onew chirpped. "Oh" I responded.

"Why aren't you the same like the other girls by the way? And don't you even know Onew hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

"I'm not like the girls who will squeal around at a normal school boy" You said. Jonghyun nodded and turn his head over his shoulder and nodded at the boys.

"I am Leader Onew" Onew said as he skipped to Jonghyun's side. "I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun" Jonghyun said as he pat his chest. "I'm Almighty Key!" Key said in joy as he showed his "muscular" arm. "I'm Flaming Charisma Minho" Minho said and stood normally like he's not interested in this things. "I'm Handy Boy Taemin" Taemin said as he plopped himself beside Minho.

"And we aaaare...SHINEE!" The five boys shouted together as they all threw their hands up in the air. You can't help but laugh maniacally at them. "S-S-Sh...Shinee?! What kind of name is that?" You said between your laughs.

They slowly retreated their arms and Jonghyun was the first one to retreated. He breathed out heavily and looked away. "It's no use anymore" He said.

"H-Huh?" You said, calming yourself down and wiped your tears away. "We did this group just to get famous in the school but apparently, only Onew made it through" Key explained.

"We even decided to use either Minho hyung or Jonghyun hyung as our group's face. But it turned out that Onew hyung is the face of the group. Or not" Taemin added.

"But why...Shinee?" You said trying to hold your laughter. "I don't know. We thought that the name is kind of unique. Don't you think?" Onew said. You thought for a little while and shook your head. "No"

"I don't even know what am I doing here when I'm suppose to be at class right now. Anyways, I'll go now" You said and headed to the door.

"Hyung. Is she really the girls you're talking about?" Jonghyun asked after you closed the door. Onew puffed up his cheeks and nodded. "Well, she's way far from our expectation. Why did you fall in love with that kind of girl anyways? She's mean"

"I bet hyung only believes in love at first sight" Key said. The four of them nodded in agree. "Soo...what now? We still have half an hour left before the attendance" Taemin asked. They shrugged in respond. "We can hang out with noona" Onew suggested.

"You can go by yourself. I don't want to get mocked as a dinasour again" Jonghyun said. The five boys sighed as they go back thinking what to do.

Life sometimes are sure boring.

 

-----------------------------------------

Keke..How's this chapter? :D

The Mysterious Noona is revealed and TADAAA! SHINee appeared =v=

keke..Do drop a comment!<3

And don't be a silent reader :D