Annoying much?

You're My Chicken

As you walk out of the room, you noticed the place immediately.

'Are they like...having meetings all the time in...Janitor's room? Tsk tsk. Get real' You thought to yourself. You smirked and shook your head slightly before going to your class.

It is Maths period and you groaned to yourself as you dragged your feet to your class.

Maths is fun for you but you hate how the teacher keep repeating the same thing and how he's slow in everything.

You were relief you aren't late because once you got to your seat, your teacher just got in.

"Oh...Okay class....Today.....we're going to.....learn....about....uhh..." He started. He's old if you(readers) are wondering.

You let out a sigh and decided to ignore him and look out at the window. You were about to go into your own world when Onew came rushing in and took everyone's attention.

"Jeongmal mianhae..I'm late" Onew said and did a bow. The teacher nodded slowly and gestured Onew to sit down. Onew nodded and quickly got to his seat. Unfortunately, his seat is just beside you.

"Annyeong noona!" Onew whispered and waved at you. You heard him but you don't feel like turning to him. "Annyeong" You replied bluntly. Returning him a greeting has already made him smile.

A few minutes passed and your teacher asked your class to do a classwork. You sighed and took out your book and flipped it to the exact page. You scanned through the page and smirked. 'This is going to be easy' You thought and started to scribble down the formulas.

You felt something nudging your arm but you shoo it away. After a few seconds the same thing nudged you again. "Psssst noona" Onew whispered.

You turned to him and furrowed your eyebrows. "What?" You asked in annoyance. Onew put his book on your desk and pointed at a question.

"How do you do this?" Onew asked and look at you with his puppy eyes. You sighed and snatched his pen away and settle his book on your desk. Onew grinned and pulled his chair near you. Too near.

"Do you mind?" You asked. Onew got you and leave a little space between both of you. 

"First of all, you need to make this a subject..." You started and started to write. You taught him a few steps and Onew finally get it. 

"Wahh noona. You're daebak!" Onew complimented and did a 'good' sign. "Whatever" You responded. Onew took his book and pull his chair back to his desk.

'Finally some space and peace' You thought. Before you could even relax yourself, Onew nudged you again. "Mwo?!" You said, raising your voice slightly causing everyone to look at your direction. Including the fangirls of Onew.

"My pen..." Onew said as he pointed at the pen you're holding. You took a quick glance at the pen and look back at him. "Oh..Here" You said feeling a little emberassed and hand him his pen. He bowed his head and smiled at you. "Gomawo noona"

You nodded and went back to your work. Without you noticing, some of the fangirls were boiling up seeing you and Onew "flirting". "Lee. Jung. Hae" One of the girls growled to herself.

 

----------

RIIIING!

The school bell struck and it happens to be the end of school. Everyone got up and packed their stuff while you are still doing your work.

"Noona, let's go" Onew said as he tapped your shoulder. Yup, you were having the last class with Onew.

You shooed his hand away while focusing on your work. "Andwae..I have to get this done first" You said.

"You can do it at home" Onew said. "Noona.." He said and tapped your shoulder again. "AISH! I can't!" You shouted and shooed his hand away. 

"Arra~ Annyeong noona. Be careful!" Onew said and left you on your work. You nodded and hummed in reply. "Aish..Stupid teacher giving so much work. We're not your super student okay? Pabo.." You muttered and blew out some air.

 

"X is equal to..." You muttered as you were trying to figure out the answer. Suddenly a sharp pain strucked through your stomach and you hissed in pain while rubbing your stomach slightly. "Why now?" You groaned and bit your lips trying to endure the pain.

Again, another struck of pain went through your stomach and you quickly stood up and run towards the bathroom.

While you were running in the empty hallway, you tripped on a piece of thin rope that your didn't even notice. You supported yourself on four and looked around the hallway.

"YAH! Who the hell did this? Come out now!" You shouted, but no response were given until a duster was thrown on your face. "Y-YAH!" You shouted between coughs.

"Playing are you?" A girl's voice spoke up. You turn to the voice and found some girls surrounding you with duster on their hand. The girl smirked and kicked you making you fall back on the floor.

The girl cocked her head gesturing them to throw the duster at you. First throw, it was threw on your head. Second throw, it hit your arm that is shielding your face.

After a few throws, they ran out of duster and you smirked to yourself. "Is that all you got?!" You shouted. The girl who kicked you got to your level height and pulled your hair making you face her. "Nope" She said and smiled as she harshly let her hand go.

"Aim her!" She said and stood up joining the other girls. "This should teach you a lesson" She said. You eyed every girls and saw their hand occuping with at least a book.

They raised their hand ready to throw it at you. You started shielding yourself again and closed your eyes waitting for the pain.

You heard a few thumps but you didn't feel anything but you felt a pair of arms around you. You slowly open your eyes and was shocked who is protecting you from the books by wrapping his arms around you while holding your head against his chest.

The girls were indeed, were shocked too.

 

-------------------

CLIFFHANGER!

I don't know if this counts as a cliffhanger or not but CLIFFHANGER!~

Keke..Anyways, guess who is the person that protected her! ^^ It's quite easy though..

Don't forget to drop a comment! :D

Btw, I won't be updating starting from 10th Oct. until the 29th since I have an exam coming which is about one day left T.T

Good Luck to whoever is having an exam this month! Hwaitting! ^^